Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1371 Views)

Who Will House Me In Lagos? / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Can A Nigerian Woman Feed Her Jobless Husband For 3months Without Insult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Frran6: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
Re: . by Planet3xi: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
Still this post. Na wetin we go do for you oh
Re: . by flames007(m): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hmm....it is well brother!
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
shouldnt you have thought of that before having unprotected sex with your wife?
now you want total strangers to take of your marital duties?
how will you feed and take care of yourself/wife during the 3months in Lagos?
how will you pay for the childbirth?
what happens if you cant find work after 3 months?
in this day of kidnapping and money ritual killings, you really a stranger gonna let you stay in their house?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
Be patient while your application is been processed.
Re: . by Frran6: 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
shouldnt you have thought of that before having unprotected sex with your wife?
now you want total strangers to take of your marital duties?
how will you feed and take care of yourself/wife during the 3months in Lagos?
how will you pay for the childbirth?
what happens if you cant find work after 3 months?
in this day of kidnapping and money ritual killings, you really a stranger gonna let you stay in their house?

Stupid Idiot
Re: . by FRANKLINHILLZ: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
Frran6:
I am a guy with a 6 month pregnant wife. There are no good jobs in my state so I wish to relocate to a better state like lagos and continue with my hustle but I have no place to stay. I have no family or friend living in lagos and it's really frustrating. I urgently need money to take good care of my pregnant wife (who now lives with my mum) and also my unborn child. I will really appreciate any assistance given to me here as I make this tough move. Please Lagosians on nairaland help a brother in need before depression kills me. Here is my number 08188260705
Why u go marry if u broke

1 Like

Re: . by gerizzim: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
Uncle, you are going for a deadly option of exporting your pregnant wife to Lagos.

It is safer your wife stays wit u wherever you are across d Niger. Don't dare wat ur Abt doing?
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
Frran6:
I will survive in Lagos. I just need where to stay and continue my hustling.. My wife is in safe hands.. My mom is taking good care of her. I just don't want to bother my mom for too long.. She has done alot for me and it's time for me to pay her back. This is my first child, so I am willing to take any risk and do whatever it takes to be a good father and caring husband.

you cant survive in your own state yet think you can survive in "overcrowded" Lagos... oya continue fooling yourself!!!
so you dont want to bother your mum so decided to bother total strangers?!

1 Like

Re: . by Frran6: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

you cant survive in your own state yet think you can survive in "overcrowded" Lagos... oya continue fooling yourself!!!
so you dont want to bother your mum so decided to bother total strangers?!
Useless Fool. Shame on you
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Frran6:
My helper will surely locate me. I trust in God

if your helper didnt locate you in YOUR state, why would you think he would in Lasgidi?
suddenly you trust in god, yet dont trust in that same god to save your life in your own state?!

by all means, continue fooling yourself, and as you trust god, then ask him for help, not online total strangers, duh!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Frran6: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

if your helper didnt locate you in YOUR state, why would you think he would in Lasgidi?
suddenly you trust in god, yet dont trust in that same god to save your life in your own state?!

by all means, continue fooling yourself, and as you trust god, then ask him for help, not online total strangers, duh!!!

Fvcking Loser
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
Frran6:
God works in mysterious ways.. My helper will be a stranger.. So also will God use me to help a stranger in need later in future

but of course... your helper is a total stranger unrelated to you AND is in Lagos, abi?
people like you are deluded and look at religion as an avenue to be LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING BEGGARS expecting others to take care of your family responsibilities... arrant nonsense!!!!

go ask the bastard in robe (you enrich every sundays) for help.

1 Like

Re: . by JesssCA(f): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

but of course... your helper is a total stranger unrelated to you AND is in Lagos, abi?
people like you are deluded and look at religion as an avenue to be LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING BEGGARS expecting others to take care of your family responsibilities... arrant nonsense!!!!

Have you had any issues with the op before.. You are too hard on him.
He's going through a lot right now as you can see if you can't help why not leave him alone.

2 Likes

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
JesssCA:
He's going through a lot right now as you can see if you can't help why not leave him alone.

i can never be too hard on foolish people taking the wrong decisions in life, and instead of accepting the consequences of their failed actions... and fixing their shiiiit, they come online begging total strangers to help them make an even bigger mistake.

if that deluded person has the audacity to come on NL begging total strangers, then he certainly should hear what NL total strangers have to say.... whether good or bad.

2 Likes

Re: . by Planet3xi: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
JesssCA:

Leave the proud thing alone. That's how the latina weed affects his brain.

Op give me two weeks I'll make a call to a nigger that can fix you up somewhere.
Re: . by Liliyann(f): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

i can never be too hard on foolish people taking the wrong decisions in life, and instead of accepting the consequences of their failed actions... and fixing their shiiiit, they come online begging total strangers to help them make an even bigger mistake.

if that deluded person has the audacity to come on NL begging total strangers, then he certainly should hear what NL total strangers have to say.... whether good or bad.

He needs your help and not your judgment!
If you wanna criticize, do that positively, there is alot of suicide going on now, don't be the cause of someone's depression he already have a lot on his neck!

1 Like

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
Liliyann:
He needs your help and not your judgment!
If you wanna criticize, do that positively, there is alot of suicide going on now, don't be the cause of someone's depression he already have a lot on his neck!

NONSENSE!!!!
what that man need is REALITY... and if he is foolish enough to think that some "god in the sky" is gonna fix the problem HE knowingly created, then let that man stay home with his wife and patiently wait for that miracle, while enjoying watching the UCL finals (like the rest of us).

the reason there is so many suicide is because too many people have NO RESPECT for life... not telling this man what time it is will have him continue expecting to have what his neighbors have, while he CANT AFFORD IT (but expect total strangers to pay for it)

1 Like

Re: . by Obodo999(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
It is very risky to ask online total strangers for a place to stay. What if a ritualist takes you in? undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Next2Bezee(m): 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
Why did you and your wife decide to have a baby if things are too difficult for you na?

May God help you. I wish you the best.
Re: . by kingxsamz(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

NONSENSE!!!!
what that man need is REALITY... and if he is foolish enough to think that some "god in the sky" is gonna fix the problem HE knowingly created, then let that man stay home with his wife and patiently wait for that miracle, while enjoying watching the UCL finals (like the rest of us).

the reason there is so many suicide is because too many people have NO RESPECT for life... not telling this man what time it is will have him continue expecting to have what his neighbors have, while he CANT AFFORD IT (but expect total strangers to pay for it)

You're beginning to sound like it's a personal issue. Why bring religion into this? Why can't you leave him to believe in what he wants? He didn't come here to impose his religion on you but to ask for help. If you can't help him u stfu. No one is forcing u to help.
If you keep going with this mentality of not helping people just because of their choice of religion....

3 Likes

Re: . by kingxsamz(m): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Re: . by Frran6: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
You are very stupid for typing this rubbish. Useless Fool
MrBrownJay1:

Re: . by Frran6: 5:05pm On Feb 26
MrBrownJay1:

Foolish idiot

(1) (Reply)

Woman Assaults Her Boyfriend On Plane For Looking At Other Women / [video [ : I Must Tell Chief I Caught Her In The Bush Fucking / EFCC blocked this guy on Twitter because of Buhari (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.