Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test (23386 Views)

26 Million Job Seekers Applied For NNPC Jobs As Recruitment Portal Closes / Apply For Nnpc/chevron JV National University Scholarship Awards 2018 / Police Recruitment:1,728 Successful Applicants To Sit For CBT In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
nanauju:
60,000 wrote the test, yet the real owners of the available slots, who didn't even take the assessment will soon be handed their employment letters.

Nigeria I hail your corruption o
You made a point, but what makes you think that someone or some people won't get this job by merit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
My bro own was 12am ....
Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by boborneyor(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
I did my test at Jamb Zonal office Ilorin and everything went on smoothly but the only thing wey I no understand is using of DSS , Police and Civil defense with guns because of CBT test

4 Likes

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by Ugosample(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
lmao
NiggerAreans going to write aptitude test at nnpc cheesy
those who will get the jobs are still.chilling somewhere abroad while poor ones are killin themselves
Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by joy199(f): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
princeking2:
Mehn, I saw people at my centre, I couldn't help but laugh.
Anyways, the questions were not that difficult.
To all of us who will meet at the next phase, congratulations.
Let me be the first to congratulate you. Congratulations oooo, I like your spirit.

1 Like

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by KingsleyBuubba(m): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hopez456:
I was among the 8am batch at JC best schools Abuja. The experience today was horrible, we couldn't write the exam depite being on ground since 8am. We were later moved in a convoy of buses around 2:40pm to another school within Gwarinpa to write the exam. I just got home with pains in my body and headaches. Today is one day I won't forget in a hurry.
Lazy youth! So u cannot farm?

1 Like

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by nanauju(f): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed

people still never understand how FG jobs work... 60,000 learners

Nigerians don't ever learn anything.
Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by decasey(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
bajeen:

Why are you obsessed with 'northern guys'? Or has your brain been gradually saturated with the ill informed notion that northerners do not get appointment meritoriously? If yes, you have fallen into a deep abyss and I pray you emerge from it soon.

If NNPC goes ahead to recruit on 'who-you-know' principle, it will not be about the north vs south, islam vs Christianity...., but an interclass struggle between the elite and the masses. The elitist class will distribute the slots among themselves, using their own quota system. Just go and do a check into recent recruitment drives by 'lucrative' govt agencies e.g. CBN, DPR, FIRS etc, and you will most likely validate what I stated.
oga take it easy, we all no way happen during d resent recruitment into dis agencies u mentioned above, dat's d reason I made dat comment.

2 Likes

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by Hopez456(m): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
KingsleyBuubba:

Lazy youth! So u cannot farm?
lol. Is it a crime to try?
Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
It's funny seeing people saying that 'the jobs have already been allocated' and 'NNPC is giving jobs to Northerners only'.....

The truth is, out of those 60000 , NNPC can only take a tiny fraction. The vast majority of the 60000 are going to be rejected. And many of them in their dissapointment are going to play the blame game because that's the only way to reassure your ego....you did not get the job not because you were not good enough, but because Hausas//rich people/people with conenctions/Muslims/Christians, etc.

The problem is, most Nigerians want a good office job where they can sit down and get salary at the end of the month. And the truth is, we don't have enough office jobs. Yes, our parents got nice office jobs..back in the 1960's and 70's...when we had to replace the white expat staff with Nigerians...but since the 1980's, the number of graduates has exceeded the number of office jobs available.

But the truth is, we could have had a vibrant private sector if we had .....electriicty, etc. But we are a country that doesn't want to pay the cost of power, we prefer price controls over everything, driving out any investors, because we are sooooo poor. Meanwhile, government can only employ a set number of people.

We could create a ton of jobs in the petroleum sector if we removed fuel subsidy, which means we would attract investors, since there are now profits to be made, who will build more refineries and other facilties, stimulating job growth. But no, we want subsidy, because we are too poor to pay for fuel. So, profit making is stifled in the petroleum sector....and investors stay away. Meaning jobs are limited.

I don't know....but if we want jobs galore ....we should start by removing subsides on fuel, and ending price controls on electric power. Sure, prices would jump up, but there would be more jobs, more kids in school , more profitable competition, better economy.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by rusher14: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed

people still never understand how FG jobs work... 60,000 learners

Shut up.

I have a someone close to me, who got the NNPC job offer after going through rigorous tests a while back.

He even refused the job at the end.

This is the reason I never listen to your likes.

2 Likes

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by solmusdesigns: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
rusher14:

Shut up.

I have a someone close to me, who got the NNPC job offer after going through rigorous tests a while back.

He even refused the job at the end.

This is the reason I never listen to your likes.

grin

Be jonsing yourself by yourself... .

He went through.the rigours of NNPC test got Offerered probationary employment, of NNPC whose Gradelevel 8 salary is like That of Grade 13 of other parastatals and MDAs, in a country with 28% Unemployment rate and he rejected it... grin the person gave you lamba and you swallowed it.

Bureacracy in FG offices mean employment list are altered from desk to desk, directors, to Perm sec, to Cheif of staff of the Minister, to Minister, to office of Head of service, to SGF and then Presidency.... you really think all this people are saint abi?. I laugh at you.

11 Likes

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by rusher14: 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:

grin

Be jonsing yourself by yourself... .

He went through.the rigours of NNPC test got Offerered probationary employment, of NNPC whose Gradelevel 8 salary is like That of Grade 13 of other parastatals and MDAs, in a country with 28% Unemployment rate and he rejected it... grin the person gave you lamba and you swallowed it.

Bureacracy in FG offices mean employment list are altered from desk to desk, directors, to Perm sec, to Cheif of staff of the Minister, to Minister, to office of Head of service, to SGF and then Presidency.... you really think all this people are saint abi?. I laugh at you.

The problem with many of you is that you think the only paying jobs are governmental.

grin

Guy has gone on to much greater things.

Be there crying over ordinary NNPC.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by solmusdesigns: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
rusher14:

The problem with many of you is that you think the only paying jobs are governmental.

grin

Guy has gone on to much greater things.

Be there crying over ordinary NNPC.

Lwkmd grin i raff .... so he went through the stress of getting NNPC offer letter(aptitude test, interview, yet another interview) only for him to remember his lucrative non govermental job.... grin this is funny .... chai, .

Ordinary NNPC job... grin

Keep jonsing yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by rusher14: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Lwkmd grin i raff .... so he went through the stress of getting NNPC offer letter(aptitude test, interview, yet another interview) only for him to remember his lucrative non govermental job.... grin this is funny .... chai, .

Ordinary NNPC job... grin

Keep jonsing yourself.

Unlike your kind, some people are exceptional, having the fortune of choosing between jobs.

He declined the NNPC offer for something else.

The reason you are full of pessimism is because you never prepared for tomorrow.

Of those who have applied today, some would eventually turn down the offer for greater roles elsewhere.

Stop being average.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by goodnija: 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
nanauju:
60,000 wrote the test, yet the real owners of the available slots, who didn't even take the assessment will soon be handed their employment letters.

Nigeria I hail your corruption o

You lied- I know over 30 persons that have gone through similar process and got the job.
Pls. Say what you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by AngelJennifer: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
charliboy654:
Please those people that work in CBN are they immortal, since I was born I have never seen CBN recruit.

I have seen o, my uncle retired as a manager there, also one of the ican students in the center I attended lectures work there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by jackals(f): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
Gerrard59:

Apparently, he doesn't know the difference between an aptitude test and an interview.

Too bad!

Lols. may God forgive you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by ugonology(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
CaptainMitch:
That's always the first step, don't expose your ignorance
At least give them credit for that!
Mr erudite, smart, scholastic, eminent, meritious, knowledgeble, informed, and ntelligent and FOOL sad
Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by solmusdesigns: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
rusher14:

Unlike your kind, some people are exceptional, having the fortune of choosing between jobs.

The reason you are full of pessimism is because you never prepared for tomorrow.

Of those who have applied today, some would eventually turn down the offer for greater roles elsewhere.

Stop being average.

Lol... grin

What a kumbaya impressive motivational speech..

Atiku a former VP and major shareholder of Multibillion dollars INTELS has a daughter.presently working at CBN,

Emir Sanusi's son is an ASP

Obasanjo's son is an Army Col.

Atiku first daughter was a goverment Doctor,before been a Commissioner.

Billionaire Lotto boss, Kesignton Adebutu's daughter works with the Justice Department..

Daughter of emir of zauza got apointed through Buhari to PTF and subsiquently INEC

Abiola MKO's daughter is a P.A and Legislative Aide in Abuja

And you are here jonsing yourself. My guy wake up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by rusher14: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Lol... grin

What a kumbaya impressive motivational speech..

Atiku a former VP and major shareholder of Multibillion dollars INTELS has a daughter.presently working at CBN,

Emir Sanusi's son is an ASP

Obasanjo's son is an Army Col.

Atiku first daughter was a goverment Doctor,before been a Commissioner.

Billionaire Lotto boss, Kesignton Adebutu's daughter works with the Justice Department..

Daughter of emir of zauza got apointed through Buhari to PTF and subsiquently INEC

And you are here jonsing yourself. My guy wake up.

I don't give a shit about Atiku et al.

I am certain about my facts.

Regular folks get jobs in government agencies without connections.

By the way, are you assuming Atiku's child cannot be intelligent?

Are you expecting someone who attended Princeton for example, would be at the same level as you?

Honestly, you are slow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
decasey:
Am still waiting to know how many northern guys dat will pass dis exam grin

Guy, some of us are really smart woh, enough to compete with ur best, academically or otherwise

1 Like

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by SirBunky85(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
sulasa07:
And even with all d struggle, they will accept those who paid the bribe price.
can't u be positive for once?some people self

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by SirBunky85(m): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
Deathisfreee:
Unemployment has taken a huge sit in this country ,may God see us thru
most of the people dat sat for the exams have jobs but dey just want juicy jobs.same thing happened during the 2014 immigration exercise.evn some of my friends who work at abia teaching hospital were among those hustling for the immigration job

2 Likes

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by SirBunky85(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ugosample:
lmao

NiggerAreans going to write aptitude test at nnpc cheesy

those who will get the jobs are still.chilling somewhere abroad
while poor ones are killin themselves
thats how u lot discourage people from applying for jobs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by ezewealth(m): 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
princeking2:

You made a point, but what makes you think that someone or some people won't get this job by merit?
Baba i have been. I went for IFT interview, top men hijack the recruitment process, com give ppl way no even do the interview. Na NNPC dem no go hijack. Ppl way go get am on merit no go pass 20
Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by SirBunky85(m): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
rusher14:

Stop being average.
thanks for putting that pessimist in his rightful place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by Ugosample(m): 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
SirBunky85:
thats how u lot discourage people from applying for jobs.

make una apply na

did I hold you young ones down?

It's good to apply

let's see how it goes at the end
Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by rusher14: 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
SirBunky85:
thanks for putting that pessimist in his rightful place

It's alright.

But for the anonymity we enjoy on this forum, one is sometimes tempted to release names and dates. Yet, we prefer it this way.

Too many of these ne'er-do-wells, pollute our cyber sphere, making unsuspecting individuals make wrong decisions due to the immense pressure they put others.

To the individual that refused the job offer, he had 4 jobs and offers within 6 months of each other.

He made his pick and incidentally, NNPC was one those he left or declined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by rusher14: 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ugosample:

make una apply na

did I told you young ones down?

It's good to apply

let's see how it goes at the end

No wonder.

James Brown, is that you?
Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by Ugosample(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
rusher14:

No wonder.
James Brown, is that you?
I meant hold
it's the autocorrect on my phone that is to blame for such error
Re: Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
bajeen:

Why are you obsessed with 'northern guys'? Or has your brain been gradually saturated with the ill informed notion that northerners do not get appointment meritoriously? If yes, you have fallen into a deep abyss and I pray you emerge from it soon.

If NNPC goes ahead to recruit on 'who-you-know' principle, it will not be about the north vs south, islam vs Christianity...., but an interclass struggle between the elite and the masses. The elitist class will distribute the slots among themselves, using their own quota system. Just go and do a check into recent recruitment drives by 'lucrative' govt agencies e.g. CBN, DPR, FIRS etc, and you will most likely validate what I stated.
From my own little experience, I can confidently tell u that most northerners get the job through connections. I know wat am talking about buy will not go into details because this is a public forum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways You Should Research Employers Before Any Interview / NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed / Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.