Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race (55611 Views)

Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Mustapha Mona Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Race, Vows To End Hunger / Dino Melaye Declares Governorship Ambition? See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Mania04(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
...and APC eventually lost kogi state. smiley
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by olajizz01(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
tesppidd:
The tribal sentiment in kogi is huge.

Isn't Dino from a minority tribe?
Dino will realised this your point very soon,two things will surely work against him.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by mesokurtic: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
I wish him all the best... But like seriously I love Dino melaye

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by tomdon(m): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Smart move.
Just the way dissent propelled Apc to victory over pdp in 2015 and in many other examples, Dino made a good decision to contest at this point in time
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Caseless: 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
tesppidd:

it's not about tribal sentiment, rather it's about majority.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by atwoj(f): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by bilulu(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

PDP are Dunce,

Almost all the New grounds they gained was with Technocrats and Highly cerebral Candidates like Engineer Seyi Makinde, and all Grounds they lost was with Mediocres like the Dancing Illetrate Dunce that bought the primaries and forgot to buy an O'level.

In other for PDP to make head way they need to stop selling their tickets to highest bidder, and start selecting technocrats.
You are sounding as if APC get better candidate. Name one APC governor better dan Dino.... again the court just declared dat d dancing senator is qualified.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Majid1990(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Funny to see a sitting senator contesting in an elective position

I just wish constitution can be amended that anyone seeking for an elective position his office should be pronounce vacant
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by MosD: 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Dino is only joking and dramatic. He knows he's not getting the ticket, PDP ticket goes to Kogi East
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by senatordave1(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
bilulu:

You are sounding as if APC get better candidate. Name one APC governor better dan Dino.... again the court just declared dat d dancing senator is qualified.
Dino will only win in the 5 lgas of okun land
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by YungMillionaire: 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
Dino Maleye...abeg do not allow those yeasterners to support you...remember what happened to Fayose, Atiku, GEJ, Jimi Agbaje just to name a few

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Blue3k(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

In other for PDP to make head way they need to stop selling their tickets to highest bidder, and start selecting technocrats.

How about the just let their party members decide who they like in closed primaries? If they feeling bold do an open primaries.

If they want to select candidates in their backroom godfather sitdowns they need be smart. Then it never hurts to do opinion polling.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by senatordave1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mania04:
...and APC eventually lost kogi state. smiley
Bello will easily win him.no matter how bad bello is,the igalas will prefer bello to finish four years and hand over to them than for okun to get 8 years.same thing happened in cross river,benue and abia.dino will narrowly win 5 out of the 7 lgas in kogi west.lokoja and kotonkarfe will go to bello.the ebiras will heavily vote their son.igala votes will be clearly divided or narrowly go to bello.there's also the religious factor.its a second term for bello.i know sentiments wont allow you see these salient points
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by abeggnow: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
OboOlora:
Good!!!!!!!!

Remains MC Oluomo to contest for Lagos governorship and Abu Abel Egbarin go run for Ogun State governorship

Foolish country!
my brother we are finished. Are we cursed, why cant we just get sane leathership?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by boban007: 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Omoba Tunde Ajibulu will defeat him hands down
TUNDE AJIBULU
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Halopy: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

PDP are Dunce,

Almost all the New grounds they gained was with Technocrats and Highly cerebral Candidates like Engineer Seyi Makinde, and all Grounds they lost was with Mediocres like the Dancing Illetrate Dunce that bought the primaries and forgot to buy an O'level.

Unfortunately, you don't know what you are saying. Your judgement is beclouded by prejudice and sentiment. Seyi Makinde won Oyo state not because he is a technocrat but because Ajimobi messed up. If it was because he was highly cerebral (according to you), why didn't he win before? The Dancing illiterate dunce (according to you) won but not with wide margin, that was why they could rig it and it's still in court. Olusola Eleka is a technocrat and an educationists, yet he lost ekiti to a lesser educationally qualified Fayemi, all because of his sponsor and political godfather. If you don't understand politics and how they do it in Nigeria, I'll advice you mind your business. Where that "Mediocre and Dancing illiterate Dunce" has gotten to in Life, you have not achieved one tenth of it.

BTW, is Buhari more qualified than Adeleke?, is Buhari a technocrat or an educationist or a seasoned professional and atiku an illiterate? Did Abdulfatah lose in kwara because he is an illiterate dunce? (He was a regional bank manager North west before he became a commissioner in 2003) is he a dunce? Did Abba kabir Yusuf lose kano because he is a dancing illiterate dunce? Oga park well Jo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
we are behind you.
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by godofuck231: 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
flying down to Nigeria now to vote for dino
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by jrusky(m): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
Well if this will reset that fool called Bello head I'm in total support.

Dino and pdp must put bello and apc on their toes.
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
tesppidd:

exactly...he is from the minority unlike bello from d second majority tribe...ebira...let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by BarrElChapo(m): 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is why Nigeria will never go forward. If he knew he wanted to be Gov. why contest in the last election only to declare again for governorship. Really people supporting this guy are shallow
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Tabba(m): 12:43am On Jun 02, 2019
I swear if Dino should win, yahaya bello go suffer for Kogi
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Studyinchina200(m): 12:56am On Jun 02, 2019
keep recycling same old thieves....The country can never move forward...
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by VolvoS60(m): 1:06am On Jun 02, 2019
undecided

Kogites need to do some soul searching.

Yahaya Bello alone is too great a burden for one state to bear. The same can also be said about Dino Melaye. And yet Kogi state has both of them in government at the same time. sad Should anyone be surprised why things are grim in Kogi?

The late James Ocholi would probably have been a far better and more suitable leadership prospect than these two - but death took him away.

Kogi can do better. Much better.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 02, 2019
Of course we all saw this coming
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 02, 2019
tesppidd:

Hunger sentiment nko?
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Tolulope25(m): 3:33am On Jun 02, 2019
my country nigeria grin
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Frankiss44(m): 4:31am On Jun 02, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

PDP are Dunce,

Your comment is bias because the so called dunce took apc to the cleaners if not that the election was rigged at the final moment... No technocrat in Osun PDP would have come close to what adeleke did... Dude still have a valid case waiting at the Supreme Court.

Not a fan of Dino anyway.. But I think with what Bello has turned the state to, even a goat will defeat him at the pools

In Bauchi, PDP didn't have to produce any technocrat to send apc packing their load, in fact the won the state with a man currently having corruption case with the EFCC.. Neither did they send a technocrat in Imo to grab the state back from apc..

My point is, nigerian voters, the real voters at the grassroot don't give a Bleep about technocrats.. 90 percent of them still vote across party line
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Frankiss44(m): 4:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Halopy:
Unfortunately, you don't know what you are saying. Your judgement is beclouded by prejudice and sentiment. Seyi Makinde won Oyo state not because he is a technocrat but because Ajimobi messed up. If it was because he was highly cerebral (according to you), why didn't he win before? The Dancing illiterate dunce (according to you) won but not with wide margin, that was why they could rig it and it's still in court. Olusola Eleka is a technocrat and an educationists, yet he lost ekiti to a lesser educationally qualified Fayemi, all because of his sponsor and political godfather. If you don't understand politics and how they do it in Nigeria, I'll advice you mind your business. Where that "Mediocre and Dancing illiterate Dunce" has gotten to in Life, you have not achieved one tenth of it.

BTW, is Buhari more qualified than Adeleke?, is Buhari a technocrat or an educationist or a seasoned professional and atiku an illiterate? Did Abdulfatah lose in kwara because he is an illiterate dunce? (He was a regional bank manager North west before he became a commissioner in 2003) is he a dunce? Did Abba kabir Yusuf lose kano because he is a dancing illiterate dunce? Oga park well Jo.

If I had seen this comment, I wouldn't have bottered myself quoting the nigger... His comment showed a high level ignorance and I couldnt help than to laugh when reading it..

You don't need a soothsayer to tell you the dude is a novice when it comes to nigerian politics... And the funny thing was that he type all those stuff with confidence.. Lol
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Halopy: 6:03am On Jun 02, 2019
Frankiss44:

If I had seen this comment, I wouldn't have bottered myself quoting the nigger... His comment showed a high level ignorance and I couldnt help than to laugh when reading it..

You don't need a soothsayer to tell you the dude is a novice when it comes to nigerian politics... And the funny thing was that he type all those stuff with confidence.. Lol
Abi o
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by daddytime(m): 6:22am On Jun 02, 2019
DWJOBScom:
I wish him the best!

I had more to say but won't pass judgement on a man i only know on the pages of newspapers or the rattlings on social media

You are wise...

Dude is a whole 360* different from what he seems or is portrayed as in the media.

Very very cool and homely guy.

You won't even believe he's that same person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drone Used In Monitoring Olusegun Osoba's House That Was Discovered. / PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt / Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.