Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race (55587 Views)

Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Mustapha Mona Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Race, Vows To End Hunger / Dino Melaye Declares Governorship Ambition? See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by olajide8(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Court jester kogi the circus

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by ferrariLaferrari: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
contigiency:
Yahaya Bello's popularity has not dwindled that much that he will not trounce Dino melaye at the polls. I wonder when Dino regained his sanity to be able to govern a whole state.
Bro no be talk you talk so i swear, if you say this on the streets of kogi you will be beaten to stupor

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Almunjid(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
contigiency:
Yahaya Bello's popularity has not dwindled that much that he will not trounce Dino melaye at the polls. I wonder when Dino regained his sanity to be able to govern a whole state.

Even goat akuya go win BELLO for polls. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by karashita: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hehehehe.Dino the jester.
Ok oooo.
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by DSENATAR: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
contigiency:
May sense fall on you

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by rusher14: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
Another Fayose.
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by israelmao(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
Dino Melaye is doing this to spite and terrify Bello.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by visijo(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
tiwiex:

May or WILL?
under probability, MAY
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by udemzyudex(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
contigiency:

Funny as if yahaya Bello contested or even won the election that got him there.

We all know how yahaya got there,if you're not from kogi you better stop talking boldly of what you don't know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by cooltola(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
one of the future president

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by leksidescofield(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Asin i taya o
contigiency:
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by babyfaceafrica: 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
he won't win..not because yeye bello is better
.but ethnicity will play its role..if you think igala will support dino fully
.you don't know kogi politics..igala will be shared..ebira will support yeye bello..okum will support dino..bello wins!!..if PDP has any sense ..they should give igala the ticket....I know people will say na only igala dey kogi ni?..no..but numbers win election not sentiments

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by nedzuby: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

PDP are Dunce,

Almost all the New grounds they gained was with Technocrats and Highly cerebral Candidates like Engineer Seyi Makinde, and all Grounds the lost was with Mediocres like the Dancing Illetrate Dunce that bought the primaries and forgot to buy an O'level.

In other for PDP to make head way they need to stop selling their tickets to highest bidder, and start selecting technocrats.

Intelligent comment �

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by nicepoker101(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
LKO:
Smart guy. When he attended the May 29 inauguration of Nyesom Wike I knew something is in the offing. He left Benue, Imo, Cross River, Oyo, Enugu, he decided to go to Rivers for Wike inauguration. He would surely be needing the assistance of Wike. Wike would instruct Secondus to ensure Dino gets the party ticket. Wike would also provide the needed financial war chest. If you know, you know.
chai e be like say dem born you on top sense.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by DeRay98(m): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
bigerboy200:
This one will use all the money in his state to buy cars. Bello is not any better tho.

Kogi for exchange for exotic cars for Dino.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by tejiritex(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
PRESENTATION:
I wonder why he wasted money contesting for senate again if he’s going for Guber elections.

Cos if he loses, he still retains his Senate seat.

Smart Guy

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by fortunechy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
Rip to yeye bello career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
tejiritex:

Cos if he loses, he still retains his Senate seat.

Smart Guy

They don’t resign before they contest for Guber shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by ecclize: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
This man just get one special grace... Even the like of Tinubu, saraki and the likes cannot boast of..
He always get what he want.. Plus the situation of unfolding event favours him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Naanlong01: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
OboOlora:
Good!!!!!!!!

Remains MC Oluomo to contest for Lagos governorship and Abu Abel Egbarin go run for Ogun State governorship

Foolish country!
Ur moniker get as e b, i finally discovered you are mainly describing your profile picture.
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by gentleporche: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
Everyone has the right to contest,
Let the best candidate win
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by OnyemaUmuawa(m): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
My own person Dino all d way.
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by jaxxy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
Officialgarri:
Even a blind could see from quite an astonishing distance that the reason Dino Melaye is putting his "dramatic" talents to use is due to his governorship quest.

Dino is more mature and sound than yahaya bello. He can win.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by kadiri3(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
This man don't know DAT it will hard for christian won logo governor election?
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Halo22: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
PRESENTATION:
I wonder why he wasted money contesting for senate again if he’s going for Guber elections.
Don't you know how Nigerian electoral system works? He will remain a senator while contesting for Governorship. So which ever way it goes, it z a win win for him.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by kadiri3(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
This man don't know dat it will hard for christian win kogi governor election?
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Chepos1(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

PDP are Dunce,

Almost all the New grounds they gained was with Technocrats and Highly cerebral Candidates like Engineer Seyi Makinde, and all Grounds they lost was with Mediocres like the Dancing Illetrate Dunce that bought the primaries and forgot to buy an O'level.

In other for PDP to make head way they need to stop selling their tickets to highest bidder, and start selecting technocrats.

Best comment on nairaland so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by ofiko123(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nice one... We pray that dino wins...
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by mokane28: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
@ur pix, chai! when men were men, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, strong man
immhotep:
Long live PDP.

Cc lzaa adaibeku husbandsnatcha sarrki afamed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by badesco(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
PRESENTATION:

Dino has done the right by first winning the senate and now going for governorship. He would surely win but in case of incasity, he would surely go back to his senate jejely.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Max8: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mumu naija people, I trust they will vote this clown and dramatist senator again, una see all the luxurious cars he take una money buy as senator,when he become una governor, kogi state government house will become showroom and exhibition ground for cars , while the indigines will continue to wallow in abject poverty, Brainwashed naija people I hail una grin angry grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drone Used In Monitoring Olusegun Osoba's House That Was Discovered. / Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months / Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.