Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race (55609 Views)

Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Mustapha Mona Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Race, Vows To End Hunger / Dino Melaye Declares Governorship Ambition? See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by mukthar2000(m): 6:25am On Jun 02, 2019
This Dino don't have sense for once.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by bentwood85(m): 6:28am On Jun 02, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Dino Maleye...abeg do not allow those yeasterners to support you...remember what happened to Fayose, Atiku, GEJ, Jimi Agbaje just to name a few

Wetin concern easterners and Kogi state elections?...
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Fayuba(m): 6:39am On Jun 02, 2019
[quote author=Mzee1Kahuna post=78934592]These
above
comments
baffled-me.
I-swear-down-Dino-will-win-in-kogi-if-he-contests.
Don't-u-know-that'in-the-land-of-the-cripples,One-legged-man-is-made-king.
He-the-only-strong-hearted-person-who-can-no-longer-be-scared-of-Pepeye-Bellow-in-kogi-state.[/quoted] thank u sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by BerryAnny(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2019
LKO:
Smart guy. When he attended the May 29 inauguration of Nyesom Wike I knew something is in the offing. He left Benue, Imo, Cross River, Oyo, Enugu, he decided to go to Rivers for Wike inauguration. He would surely be needing the assistance of Wike. Wike would instruct Secondus to ensure Dino gets the party ticket. Wike would also provide the needed financial war chest. If you know, you know.

Can I like this ten times? My man, you too sabi

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by chrisxxx(m): 7:42am On Jun 02, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
he won't win..not because yeye bello is better
.but ethnicity will play its role..if you think igala will support dino fully
.you don't know kogi politics..igala will be shared..ebira will support yeye bello..okum will support dino..bello wins!!..if PDP has any sense ..they should give igala the ticket....I know people will say na only igala dey kogi ni?..no..but numbers win election not sentiments
I am not from Kogi but I understand your position. It was same position PDP took in Rivers despite then Amaechi was the governor and comes from same Ikwerre like Wike. Number counts.
If Amaechi played along by presenting another Ikwerre , Wike would have found it difficult to win.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by wakes: 7:46am On Jun 02, 2019
May he win
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Beststriker9(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2019
economia1:
OK

This guy tried to be first to comment but he is using 2g while I am using 44g. Next time try harder
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by bilulu(m): 8:05am On Jun 02, 2019
senatordave1:
Dino will only win in the 5 lgas of okun land
and Yeye bello will only win on Okene
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Lanre0: 8:10am On Jun 02, 2019
I pity Kogi state. Yahaya Bello or Dino Melaiye, who is better. They are both immature and childish in their actions. They both sound like cultists. They both lack discipline & qualities required of a good leader. In a decent society, none of them can taste power.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by MartinsD12(m): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2019
Correctgist:
Senator representing Kogi west, Dino Melaye has joined the race to be the next governor of the state.

Melaye will be contesting for the governorship ticket of the main opposition People Democratic Party (PDP).

He made the declaration today in Ayetoro, Kogi state while formally informing the People Democratic Party (PDP) leaders in his constituency.

Melaye told them that “by the grace of God I will emerge the next Kogi Governor.”

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/breaking-dino-melaye-declares-for-kogi-governorship-race/

Lol like play like Play Dino my man I knew that's his plan with the way he was speaking constructively against the governor and most importantly there is a 85 % possibility of PDP taking over Kogi through Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Teem1(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2019
The tribal sentiment in kogi is huge.

Isn't Dino from a minority tribe?

You are too stupid to reason in negative
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by senatordave1(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2019
bilulu:

and Yeye bello will only win on Okene
Check the 2019 presidential results in kogi and see a pattern
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Lukisson(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2019
What a joke too far. The least he can get in Kogi Politics is the PDP Deputy Governorship Ticket. And should they win, I Pity whoever Dino is deputising bc it will be all dramatics. Sad development.
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by senatordave1(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2019
MartinsD12:

Lol like play like Play Dino my man I knew that's his plan with the way he was speaking constructively against the governor and most importantly there is a 85 % possibility of PDP taking over Kogi through Dino
Not possible with Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by MartinsD12(m): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2019
senatordave1:

Not possible with Dino
Everything is possible in politics, politics it's like football too
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by senatordave1(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2019
MartinsD12:

Everything is possible in politics, politics it's like football too
The igalas will rather field a candidate in another party than vote dino
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by uchwar1: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2019
ednut1:
Who Kogi offend so
hahahahaha!
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by uchwar1: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Dino Maleye...abeg do not allow those yeasterners to support you...remember what happened to Fayose, Atiku, GEJ, Jimi Agbaje just to name a few
this is why Nigeria is not moving forward. Can't you comment without bringing tribal sentiments to bear? When the war of words start, you will hide. Be mature for once
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by MartinsD12(m): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2019
senatordave1:

The igalas will rather field a candidate in another party than vote dino
Let's watch and see
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by tesppidd: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2019
maybachmusic:

Hunger sentiment nko?
Hunger sentiment is the only sentiment that is common with every politician.

Hunger sentiment does not know APC or PDP.

Hunger sentiment does not know Dino or Bello.

They are the same.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by bilulu(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
senatordave1:

Check the 2019 presidential results in kogi and see a pattern
And you think he'll be able to rig his own the way he rigged presidential election.... moreover we should be talking about achievements and not failures
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Rockandroll(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Seemed as if he just called some men to come and chop in his house....and used to platform to declare. There wasnt any seriousness in the pic. Wishing him all the best.
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by senatordave1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
bilulu:

And you think he'll be able to rig his own the way he rigged presidential election.... moreover we should be talking about achievements and not failures
You need to study the science and arts of election.bello is like el rufai,very ruthless and deadly in rigging and use of state power.he has all the advantages except being unpopular and having opposition within the national apc body.its always easier to rig for yourself than someone else.again,the governor controls 2 lgas in kogi west.Melaye's overwhelmed image doesn't go beyond kogi west.
Both are failures and non achievers so there's no achievement to talk about
Re: Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by YungMillionaire: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
bentwood85:

Wetin concern easterners and Kogi state elections?...

Yes. Wetin concern yeasterners with Lagos state elections? With Ekiti state elections? With Kwara state elections? With Oyo state elections?. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drone Used In Monitoring Olusegun Osoba's House That Was Discovered. / PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt / Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.