Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

‘my Family Ordeal In The Hands Of Fulani Kidnappers’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘my Family Ordeal In The Hands Of Fulani Kidnappers’ (232 Views)

Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate / Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) / Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Family Ordeal In The Hands Of Fulani Kidnappers’ by shehuolayinka(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Social commentator and activist, Oluyemi Fasipe has shared a disturbing story from a victim of Fulani kidnappers.

Fasipe shared the story in a series of tweets on his official twitter handle.

The disturbing story narrate the ordeal of a Yoruba family in the hands of rampaging criminals that are reported to have surrounded the South-West and carrying out nefarious activities against the citizenry.

See his tweets below…

The journey began in Auchi. We had travelled to Akure on a Monday, stayed with my husband’s relations in the outskirt of this ancient town. In the evening of Monday, we visited the palace for dinner, my husband being a close friend to son of the King.

On Tuesday, we left for Ibadan, via the Akure-Ilesa road. Our plan was that after attending the wedding in Auchi, we would travel with (my husband) to Lagos, stay for few weeks before returning abroad where I had lived with my husband and children for more than a decade.

We were in the car of a close family friend, an accountant who gave his time and energy for our comfort.

We were five in the car, myself, my husband, our daughter, a lady who is my husband’s niece who had joined us in Akure with the hope of travelling with us to Lagos.

The driver accountant maintained a normal speed. He drove professionally. That gave me a lot of comfort and I felt I could find time to sleep a bit. My daughter was next to me, just 9. She was coming to Nigeria with me for the second time.

Read more: https://thebelltimesng.com/2019/06/01/my-family-ordeal-in-the-hands-of-fulani-kidnappers/

(1) (Reply)

Save Sokoto State From Bandits Before It Becomes Like Zamfara / Woman Abandons Her Baby At Anambra Hospital Shortly After Childbirth / Girls And Crack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.