Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram (24295 Views)

Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) / Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape / Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by lilianofentse(f): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
SageMK:
Another case of extortion. sad

Anyway, Neymar to Juventus is all but confirmed.
are you sure
The transfer to juventus?
Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by Ahsad: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
AHSAD enterprise

Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by Bliss76(f): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wonders will never cease to happened undecided
Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by Theaimischips: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
C

Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by taiwolomo1: 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
vanida6:
Evrywere nah rape crime full am sad

even neymar,,the tin weak me.
so u would call dt rape?? U ladies can claim victims llike kilode....she traveled over to meet a star and she claiming victim!!!i gues she had a motive all along!
Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by Philinho(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
vanida6:

And you believe it? Blessed are those that will believe not in this trash.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by officialJP(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
vanida6:

u too fine o, haba na only u waka come
Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
All these ladies sha, they just wan a away of extortions

Bro it's everywhere o
These girls ain't smiling
Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by chukwugoziegi: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
REAALBETPAWA:
Scorned ex. Na them. I’m sure she is a feminist too.

When they run out of cash and fall out of your graces as well, the next thing is to scream rape so a big pay day can come via the courts. That’s how feminists are generally.

**spits**

Hell Hath Not Fury Like A Woman Scorned.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ronaldo issue never finish na Neymar una wan target. God please save us from all these endtime women dat will be making up rape stories.

4 Likes

Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by perryy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
She thought she was invited to come watch Telemundo. Nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by West2019(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
Foolish woman.let me see her picture ,God punish her dere rap rap rap.u be Vergil'
Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by poshbrave(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
dis lady is a bitch, dat probably think she deserve more than what she was given....
Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by bellotaofeek: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
That’s the way they do their yahoo yahoo over there. . .
They use sexual scandals to exploit celebrities. After I woman fear woman

4 Likes

Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by thatigboman: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
olaBC007:
Weytin she go do for hotel?? Maybe to play betnaija undecided
she flew from Brazil to Paris. And lodged in a beautiful hotel. She is mad

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by pappybarry(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
There's a 50% registration bonus waiting for you when you make your first deposit on the Naijabet website today to claim yours right away... Visit → http:///2VrdbL3 to get started.

Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by FoolishBoy419: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
vanida6:

Or maybe its just cheap hoes trying to gain publicity and ruin the image of established men.
Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
vanida6:

Sèbí na u women naaa....una no Dey report people like us for rape... na guys wet fit pay 200million for emotional,physical and psychological trauma damages una like to Dey claim rape for their head
Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by Vizzim: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
How can she accuse him of rape. She booked hotel, keeping sending nude pictures. Abeg in as much am not a Fan of RAPE. This one no look like rape.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by sharpwriter(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
AMvanquish:
He paid your Airfare from Brazil to Paris,France. He now booked you in a Top 5 star hotel. Did you really think you were just coming to watch Super story on Television and go back like that. And then lie on Top everything. Abeg this woman should behave herself ooo undecided

No... She came to watch Ligue 1, PSG Vs Marseille grin

1 Like

Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by safarigirl(f): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
These white women are the bane of football stars in Europe.

From CR7 to Neymar, they are hunting down top dogs and looking for how to lay repeat accusations on them.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by Bahddo(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
If you must dine with the devil a woman, use a long spoon.

Be wise and save every conversation before sex. Women only look out for themselves (and their children) and would readily sacrifice any man (even ones they think they are crazy about) to get attention or money.

Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by Bahddo(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
safarigirl:
These white women are the bane of football stars in Europe.

From CR7 to Neymar, they are hunting down top dogs and looking for how to lay repeat accusations on them.
it's not a white woman thing. It's a woman thing. Black women have done way worse to black men in America.

If these male stars had self control over their dicks, this wouldn't happen to them. Men overrate sex and trust random women too easily.

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by kaywhy09(m): 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
lonelydora:
Some can even accuse you of rape once you ask for their number.

Say What! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by safarigirl(f): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bahddo:
it's not a white woman thing. It's a woman thing. Black women have done way worse to black men in America.

If these male stars had self control over their dicks, this wouldn't happen to them. Men overrate sex and trust random women too easily.

That's why I said, white women in Europe, and associated them to the footballers. In Europe, it's white women, America has all races, and to be honest, this rape thing, even in America, is mostly suffered by black men (athletes), who are accused by white women.

Yes, I do agree. If men had better discipline and control of their dicks, they wouldn't be lying with Jezebels.....but since sex is paramount in today's world, consequences must be suffered.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by gazza07(m): 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Story for the gods
Re: Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram by karashita: 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
She went all the way from Brazil to Spain,to do what exactly?Sight seeing?

Rubbish.While i dont subscribe to rape,i wont support the idea of a woman, deliberately leading a man on,and claiming the victim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4.7 Billion People Watched Euro 2020, With Over 300m Watching The Final (Photo) / AFCON 2019: Who Faces Who In Round Of 16? / Alex Iwobi Rated Ahead Of Hazard, Ozil And Others In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.