Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Why Were You Banned? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Were You Banned? (268 Views)

I Was Banned For A Comment I Didn't Make!!! / Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? / Can't I Ask For Help On Nairaland Anymore Without Getting Banned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Were You Banned? by payosehtor(m): 5:00am On Jun 02, 2019
Have you ever been banned on this forum? if yes, do you (manage) know why or which of the rules you contravene? if yes what are you doing or how do you want to avoid a repeat ?
As for me, I once received a one year long ban. there is no gain saying it pained me, but while it lasted, I cross-examined my old post and I discovered there was a time some political actors from a particular section of the county were being called to question for their involvement in the past administration during the early inception of the Buhari's first term, I was not happy with the way their tribesmen were defending them while the very accused were not ready to come forth.
while in my nature, Iam the forthright and blunt to a fault type. I CALLED OR LABELED THOSE TRIBES "CRIMENERS" . cuz I wanted to be one of the voices against corruption. Now, to avoid the aforementioned, I only read comments in the POLITICAL section and move on.
may we hear your side of story please
Re: Why Were You Banned? by meobizy(f): 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
You did well.
Go and sin no more.

I always catch bans from bad belle moderators.
I don’t need to do anything bad, they just pick my account and victimize me from time to time.
Another quick way I catch bans is from the anti spam-you know, na.
There are days I sit and type up to two hundred or more comments.
Before I can reach one hundred and two or so it bans me immediately.
Re: Why Were You Banned? by ABCthings: 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
Me double ban for no reason
Mailed all the the mods but they were probably drunk. sad

(1) (Reply)

John Cena Finally Join Fast And Furious / Why Is There Hatred Between Yourubas And Ibos? / Protest Rocks Anambra Community Over Land Dispute With Arthur Eze's Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.