Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform (31427 Views)

Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max / LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business / Facebook Announces Plans To Merge Whatsapp,instagram And Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by OVA200(m): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2019
Make I no talk because they will tag me broke and hater.

1 Like

Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2019
namiji2598:
I will never pay for a music, k better use my 10mb to download 3 songs and after listening I will delete the ones that are trash!!!!

10MB fit download 3 songs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by jayextra(m): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2019
sexyking1:
Reminds me of the day blackberry sold BBM to android.... D rest was history grin
BBM was closed down too and not sold to android.
Likewise this Itunes sh*t

The competition got real asf grin grin
Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by bigcee(m): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2019
grayht:
they will start selling recharge card's
Lwkmd grin grin grin you hav kill me with laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by eddieguru(m): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2019
Seen
Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by Ijaya123: 9:47am On Jun 02, 2019
BlacSmit:
Though I've not confirmed the authenticity of this news. But if Apple dump iTunes, they'd be sure to dump iPhone soon.

But how gift card sellers wan cum do?

iTunes is being replaced with three stand-alone apps - Music, TV, and Podcasts.

4 Likes

Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by emmy9500: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2019
I see some people that don't own Apple device are happy. Apple won't still allow you have free music o. It's only going to be replaced with apple music

4 Likes

Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by maleeks(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2019
But Apple is planning to divide these different types of media by replacing iTunes with three new apps: Music, TV, and Podcasts. The company has already decentralized media on both iPads and iPhones, which offer the trio of apps. Now, it’s a matter of migrating Macs and Macbooks.
I hate bloggers... half story

1 Like

Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by ManMountain(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2019
I’ve scanned iClarified to see if this news could be true but I can’t see any.

This is a lie from the pit of hell
Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by Greatway12: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2019
I'm writing this with great sadness as I have no other option. I have been starving for almost a week I work at a neighborhood private primary school which have been owing 3 months salary, feeding myself as proved impossible, I am gradually driving towards insanity. I plead someone to help me with any amount just to feed. I know nobody owes me anything but I wish I didn't have to do this. May u never starve. Polaris(skyebank) 3023617467
Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by WealthyMay(f): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2019
Hh
Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 02, 2019
ladiesreject:

10MB fit download 3 songs?
Na java phone e dey use grin
Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2019
maleeks:
But Apple is planning to divide these different types of media by replacing iTunes with three new apps: Music, TV, and Podcasts. The company has already decentralized media on both iPads and iPhones, which offer the trio of apps. Now, it’s a matter of migrating Macs and Macbooks.
I hate bloggers... half story
I don't Understand u bro, Steve Jobs ke? ghosts dey communicate??
Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by Dozcoverizy: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2019
[
Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by Codes151(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2019
Chai , android users go laugh me... but that’s why I use iPhone

What’s the point
Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2019
Kingkun69:
why are you shouting? Plus no one buys music again everyone streams

I NO SHOUT BROS NA SO MY VOICE BE.

4 Likes

Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by AngelicBeing: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2019
BlacSmit:
Though I've not confirmed the authenticity of this news. But if Apple dump iTunes, they'd be sure to dump iPhone soon.

They will cum inside another olosho platform grin
Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by erico2k2(m): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2019
grayht:
WHoever you are, you made my day you were the 1st person to make me laugh this Sunday God bless, and may laughter n JOY be ur portion 4 ever IJN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by NwaJozi: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2019
Not shutting down but breaking into different segments
Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by azpekuliar: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2019
Fake news!
Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by tyup(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2019
grayht:

Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2019
olaBC007:

Na java phone e dey use grin

Hahaha
Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by damosade(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2019
Is oyinbo that pays for music..where tubidy dey
Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by BodePolScience: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2019
WealthyMay:
Please I need an accommodation, just a room apartment or a room self contain.. Around ojota or ketu
U can reach me on 08130583063.
Thanks.
what's your budget plan for either of the two...
Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by terestra: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2019
Who cares
Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2019
erico2k2:

WHoever you are, you made my day you were the 1st person to make me laugh this Sunday God bless, and may laughter n JOY be ur portion 4 ever IJN
Amen bro
Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2019
how will artist sell their songs now,chai apple why dont do this
Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by Sharwnbu(m): 11:18am On Jun 02, 2019
iPhone go turn Gameboy be that
Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:20am On Jun 02, 2019
BlacSmit:

Its like blackberry dumping the bb app
Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by berbs: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2019
grayht:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform by Justseyii: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2019
ITunes na scam....

Don't miss out on the latest JAMB and Admission Updates (Local and International)

visit www.studentvillage.one

For free academic consultation Whatsapp 08023201628

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files / What Is Mtn Pulse Points? See How To Redeem Them / Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.