Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Neymar Denies Rape Allegation (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Denies Rape Allegation (video) (349 Views)

Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) / Neymar Denies Rape Allegation. / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Denies Rape Allegation (video) by Ekiti360(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2019
Neymar has denied claim he raped a woman he met on Instagram in a Paris hotel, calling it all a setup.

The PSG star has been accused of violently raping a woman he met on Instagram, at a hotel in Paris. The events was said to have taken place on 15 May at the Sofitel Paris Arc Du Triomphe hotel in Paris.

Neymar has now come out to personally deny the allegations, in a video posted on his social media page, the footballer denied the claims, stating that it is a setup. He said in the video;

"Anyone who knows me, knows of my behaviour, knows that I would never do something like that."

The video also included intimate images and WhatsApp messages he says he exchanged with the accuser in a friendly way days later.

"There was a relationship between a man and a woman between four walls," he said, adding that "the next day nothing happened".

"I hope investigators read the messages and see what happened."

Watch the video below;

Source: https://kikiotolu.com/neymar-denies-rape-allegation/

Re: Neymar Denies Rape Allegation (video) by sirusX(m): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2019
Thanks to the screenshot of his undeleted chats with her, albeit embarrassing, he has cleared his name from all allegations

The lady needs to be sued for everything....and pay even to her generations yet unborn

How does one live with betraying a person who deeply trusts you
Re: Neymar Denies Rape Allegation (video) by lawrenzi(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2019
Whoa

(1) (Reply)

Maradona To Man Utd? Argentina Legend Explains Why He Should Replace Solskjaer / Daniel James Officially Join Manchester United / I Am Better Now,musa Assures Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.