Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Urgent Help For My Car. Please - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent Help For My Car. Please (912 Views)

Your Opinions About This Car, Please. / Buying My First Car, Please Share Your Experience / How Can I Drive Rats Away From My Car? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help For My Car. Please by Firstclass3030(m): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2019
Hello gurus in the house
I had to register just to ask these questions
* my car had a very bad overheating lately, the mechanic claim too give the cylinder too a Turner. Did servicing , changed coils and plugs. It came good, fast forward one week now, I still notice black oil in the radiator after washing radiator after the overheating that burnt the cylinder then. The car jerked yesterday, the rewire guy noticed one plug was soaked. We changed it with adapter , came good but I notice is consumes more fuel. Fast forward this morning, just for me too start it and it's jerking. I'm almost feed up.. its a 04 corolla. Please I'm fustrated and fed. The guy suggested ringing of engine or overhaul. The mileage is like 160084.

I need urgent guidance please. I'm losing it. Thanks fam
Re: Urgent Help For My Car. Please by Lexusgs430: 11:32am On Jun 02, 2019
Firstclass3030:
Hello gurus in the house
* my car had a very bad overheating lately, the mechanic claim too give the cylinder too a Turner. Did servicing , changed coils and plugs. It came good, fast forward one week now, I still notice black oil in the radiator after washing radiator after the overheating that burnt the cylinder then. The car jerked yesterday, the rewire guy noticed one plug was soaked. We changed it with adapter , came good but I notice is consumes more fuel. Fast forward this morning, just for me too start it and it's jerking. I'm almost feed up.. its a 04 corolla. Please I'm fustrated and fed. The guy suggested ringing of engine or overhaul. The mileage is like 160084.

Buy a better replacement engine............
Re: Urgent Help For My Car. Please by Firstclass3030(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Buy a better replacement engine............

Complete engine change you mean ?? Like those that make the car come clean or will still require more fix?? Sorry it's a first car owner
Re: Urgent Help For My Car. Please by TPound(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2019
Firstclass3030:
Hello gurus in the house

Replace sir
Re: Urgent Help For My Car. Please by Firstclass3030(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2019
TPound:

Replace sir

It comes clean after wards sir?? Or still under uncertainty?? That's my major fear..
Re: Urgent Help For My Car. Please by Lexusgs430: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2019
Firstclass3030:

Complete engine change you mean ?? Like those that make the car come clean or will still require more fix?? Sorry it's a first car owner

A totally better replacement engine....... That would offer you some form of warranty.....

Attempting to fix your old engine, is simply throwing good money at bad.............
Re: Urgent Help For My Car. Please by Firstclass3030(m): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:

A totally better replacement engine....... That would offer you some form of warranty.....

Attempting to fix your old engine, is simply throwing good money at bad.............

Wow. . Thank you so much for the concern. I'd work on this. I felt so too
Re: Urgent Help For My Car. Please by TPound(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2019
Firstclass3030:

The only fix requires is to fix the engine into the car
Re: Urgent Help For My Car. Please by Firstclass3030(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2019
TPound:

The only fix requires is to fix the engine into the car

Obviously it's the best bet and safest. I'd work on these.. Thanks sir for your concern
Re: Urgent Help For My Car. Please by TPound(m): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2019
Firstclass3030:

It comes clean after wards sir?? Or still under uncertainty?? That's my major fear..

As if you just bought a toks car

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Mercedes Benz Service A And Service B Tasks / Registered Lexus RX300 2002 Model / Honda Jazz For Sale In Kenya : Another Miracle In The Limelight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.