Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Your Opinions About This Car, Please. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Your Opinions About This Car, Please. (1437 Views)

I Would Like To See Opinions About The Honda Civic 2008 Model / Buying My First Car, Please Share Your Experience / How Can I Drive Rats Away From My Car? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinions About This Car, Please. by ibinaboonline: 8:16am On Mar 15, 2023
Your expert and experienced opinions about this car and using it Nigeria is highly welcome. 2015 Chevrolet Cruze.

Re: Your Opinions About This Car, Please. by zoedew: 5:39am On Mar 16, 2023
DON'T GO THERE! NOT IF YOU FREQUENTLY TRAVEL TO THE U.S. THOUGH.
Re: Your Opinions About This Car, Please. by ibinaboonline: 6:29am On Mar 16, 2023
Thank you. By implication, the parts are scarce here?
zoedew:
DON'T GO THERE! NOT IF YOU FREQUENTLY TRAVEL TO THE U.S. THOUGH.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinions About This Car, Please. by zoedew: 6:54am On Mar 16, 2023
ibinaboonline:
Thank you. By implication, the parts are scarce here?
YEAH! YOU GOT MY DRIFT!!!
Re: Your Opinions About This Car, Please. by ibinaboonline: 7:03am On Mar 16, 2023
I'm steering clear, then.
zoedew:

YEAH! YOU GOT MY DRIFT!!!

1 Like

Re: Your Opinions About This Car, Please. by Conner44: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Op it’s a very solid vehicle. My neighbor uses one. There are mechanics and parts for it in the country. Get it if you are interested and see and good unit.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinions About This Car, Please. by fashrola(m): 3:44am On Mar 17, 2023
ibinaboonline:
Your expert and experienced opinions about this car and using it Nigeria is highly welcome. 2015 Chevrolet Cruze.

Get it but remember their parts are so expensive and sometimes requires to be ordered.... One of my cars is a GM brand (Saturn Vue 2009) the parts are really expensive
Re: Your Opinions About This Car, Please. by ibinaboonline: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2023
They already sold the darn thing while I was still asking questions. I'm currently looking at a Mazda minivan 2015. I think I can weather the stigma of driving a minivan considering the great condition this one is in. I'm still debating between the Mazda and a 2012 Murano. Poor indecisive me. The Murano is cheaper by roughly $800.
fashrola:

Get it but remember their parts are so expensive and sometimes requires to be ordered.... One of my cars is a GM brand (Saturn Vue 2009) the parts are really expensive
Also, with the Vue, I think GM already discontinued the nameplate, so the parts might be scarce even stateside.
Re: Your Opinions About This Car, Please. by fashrola(m): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
ibinaboonline:
They already sold the darn thing while I was still asking questions. I'm currently looking at a Mazda minivan 2015. I think I can weather the stigma of driving a minivan considering the great condition this one is in. I'm still debating between the Mazda and a 2012 Murano. Poor indecisive me. The Murano is cheaper by roughly $800. Also, with the Vue, I think GM already discontinued the nameplate, so the parts might be scarce even stateside.

The parts is readily available in Lagos, but pricey though..... Sometimes i order from ebay, the parts is interchangable with Chevrolet Captiva or Opel Antara, And also uses ford parts too....

Its a sweet ride with no issues, and set me apart from other users... the Fuel economy with its ecotec engine is top notch

1 Like

Re: Your Opinions About This Car, Please. by lagusboyyy(m): 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
ibinaboonline:
They already sold the darn thing while I was still asking questions. I'm currently looking at a Mazda minivan 2015. I think I can weather the stigma of driving a minivan considering the great condition this one is in. I'm still debating between the Mazda and a 2012 Murano. Poor indecisive me. The Murano is cheaper by roughly $800. Also, with the Vue, I think GM already discontinued the nameplate, so the parts might be scarce even stateside.
Murano?

My brother, Run ø...

Its like you sef like uncommon rides. Lol.

Your options though.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinions About This Car, Please. by ibinaboonline: 12:37am On Mar 18, 2023
I thought the Murano transmission issue improved with later models.
lagusboyyy:
Murano?

My brother, Run ø...

Its like you sef like uncommon rides. Lol.

Your options though.
Re: Your Opinions About This Car, Please. by lagusboyyy(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2023
ibinaboonline:
I thought the Murano transmission issue improved with later models.
I dont for once trust that model of Murano.

You not seeing it around,tells something.

Just avoid it completely.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinions About This Car, Please. by ibinaboonline: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Yeah, makes sense.
lagusboyyy:
I dont for once trust that model of Murano.

You not seeing it around,tells something.

Just avoid it completely.
Re: Your Opinions About This Car, Please. by kernniejay(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
ibinaboonline:
If you like American, why not consider something like Ford? I also see you considering Mazda and Murano, it's like you have a taste for stress and trouble, instead of the Mazda minivan, why not looking at Volvo XC90 or instead of Murano, why not Honda Pilot 2012 or Benz GLK if you can afford it?

3 Likes

Re: Your Opinions About This Car, Please. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:49am On Mar 19, 2023
Why do you like odd cars

1 Like

Re: Your Opinions About This Car, Please. by ibinaboonline: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2023
Thank you for your input. I was expressly told to stay away from Ford because of parts issue. Mazda isn't American. Are you saying a Mazda minivan is unreliable? Yes, I love American cars. Additionally, I prefer something different from what's in everyone's garage here in Nigeria. It's not stress that I like o.
kernniejay:

If you like American, why not consider something like Ford? I also see you considering Mazda and Murano, it's like you have a taste for stress and trouble, instead of the Mazda minivan, why not looking at Volvo XC90 or instead of Murano, why not Honda Pilot 2012 or Benz GLK if you can afford it?

1 Like

Re: Your Opinions About This Car, Please. by ehmmy11(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
ibinaboonline:
Thank you for your input. I was expressly told to stay away from Ford because of parts issue. Mazda isn't American. Are you saying a Mazda minivan is unreliable? Yes, I love American cars. Additionally, I prefer something different from what's in everyone's garage here in Nigeria. It's not stress that I like o.

Who told you to stay away from ford ??

Get a ford instead of Mazda
Fusion
Edge
Explorer
F-150
Focus etc enough choices to choose from.. but note that it has to be toks, read about the car and it’s maintenance follow it religiously.. invest in good scanner cos these cars can make our kazeems dumbfounded

I will give example ford fusion v6 naija mechanic didn’t even know where the gear oil stick was located the idio.t almost opened my gear box just to check oil level, what would have happened if I had left the shop ? I’m sure you catching my drift

1 Like

Re: Your Opinions About This Car, Please. by ibinaboonline: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
I laughed out loud here. Mechanic wanted to rip open the graphic to check oil level? That's the thing. Must of them are more familiar with Toyota and Lexus models.
ehmmy11:

Who told you to stay away from ford ??

Get a ford instead of Mazda
Fusion
Edge
Explorer
F-150
Focus etc enough choices to choose from.. but note that it has to be toks, read about the car and it’s maintenance follow it religiously.. invest in good scanner cos these cars can make our kazeems dumbfounded

I will give example ford fusion v6 naija mechanic didn’t even know where the gear oil stick was located the idio.t almost opened my gear box just to check oil level, what would have happened if I had left the shop ? I’m sure you catching my drift

1 Like

Re: Your Opinions About This Car, Please. by ehmmy11(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
ibinaboonline:
I laughed out loud here. Mechanic wanted to rip open the graphic to check oil level? That's the thing. Must of them are more familiar with Toyota and Lexus models.

I kid you not, the sound of him braking some plastic component caught my attention I had to rush the werey b4 he set me back in hundred of thousands

It’s not like the Toyota’s love abuse it’s just that they can tolerate it more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing! Before And After Of Car Painting And Buff/ Polishing @ ABA, Abia State / What Type Of Engine Is This(viperman, Ur Comments Pls) / Toyota Camry 2002 Aka Big For Nothing.what Are The Issues With This Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.