Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs??? (10617 Views)

African Men Suck Boobs As If They Are Chewing Sugarcane / Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs??? by Phenomenal16(f): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

You have petite boobs every guy that loves sucking boobs will know exactly what to do with them, its those big Mellon boobs that confuse guys grin
...lol....u dey do magic ni?
Re: Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs??? by Phenomenal16(f): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
sleeknaija:

Teach us how we should caress it naw cheesy cheesy grin wink
...must we teach u ppl everything.. Ordinary sth can't do...use common sense nah cool
Re: Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs??? by Deepfeel(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...lol....u dey do magic ni?
Lol maybe, and I will not mind testing my magical stills on those petite Apple's baby grin
Re: Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs??? by sleeknaija(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...must we teach u ppl everything.. Ordinary sth can't do...use common sense nah cool

Lolzzz.. no b u dey complain say we no dey suck the breast wella.. I come ask u how we go dey take do am u come dey vex... haba sad shocked undecided

Teach me jor

If u are shy to say in public meet me for the other room grin wink
Re: Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs??? by Uyi168: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mutemenot:
Op take time, breast is our birthright. No one does it better tongue
shocked
Re: Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs??? by Favourobyno27(m): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
suckin breast ain't my thing, I rather go straight to d main deal wich is...... cool
Re: Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs??? by desoul2004(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Phenomenal16:
All these men that will be pressing the stuff..like mango.. Smh.....

You're funny.
Re: Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs??? by Donlexybaze(m): 1:33am On Jun 03, 2019
lefulefu:
grin oya offpoint,CaptainMitch,potbelly,Iamgrey,Randy91 come an learn dis interesting tutorial.dairykidd biko show.
egbon I dey mark register for this class o
Re: Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs??? by Yoloboy098: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Mango men grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs??? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
Donlexybaze:
grin
Donlexybaze:
sucking bwest is a good health benefit to a man
Re: Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs??? by RexKexMilannn(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Them don press this one tire...
Re: Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs??? by Donlexybaze(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
lefulefu:
grin sucking bwest is a good health benefit to a man
u nor dey fall hand I swear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bridal Shower...yes? / . / Is It A Crime To Be Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.