Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr (42792 Views)

Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Wahleehk10: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Eyaaaaaa so he loss the march

No bro. The June. He lost the June grin grin grin
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Ajixegun: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
robosky02:
Mynd44

This is the best advise for joshua

Am sure what. Awaits andy ruiz

Hmmm no be here

It brithish nigeria pride

Joshua will be back with a bang
The match was a scam! Imagine everyone is now talking about rematch, which means more moneys will be scooped from boxing fans.
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by saintneo(m): 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Gforce2019:

....and what has your fatness add to your family talkless of the nation.
What has your fatness brought down.
Go and reduce your weight, lazy yoot
. I will not exchange words with you. I have some left over on my dinning.
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Gforce2019: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
saintneo:
. I will not exchange words with you. I have some left over on my dinning.

Ori e o pe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by luluman: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
integrator:
Tyson Fury the Linear heavy champion has reached out to Anthony Joshua over his loss against the Mexican Andy Ruiz Jnr. telling him to put the loss behind him and come back stronger.
Elder states man for boxing world.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by trendsgirl: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
This is an absurd thing to say really! "As Nigerians, we don't stay down, we get up and fight" These are some of the words AJ said in the ad done with Glo. The tenacity and fighting spirit that we Nigerians have makes us unstoppable and not quitters. AJ will bounce back, he is forever a champ.
landmark86:
Shud in case u missed the fight this is how Andy Ruiz Jnr knocked down AJ.

The day AJ decided to be Glo Ambassador things have change. Glo is grand master of network failure not data.
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by trendsgirl: 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
It's the best advice ever from a sincere friend, one fury Tyson

Derrinclay:
Lol this is unbelievable, I could nt believe my eyes. But I feel it was staged.
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Hachemedes: 12:51am On Jun 03, 2019
What a nice gesture from him.
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by SEGLIZ: 6:34am On Jun 03, 2019
ishowdotgmail:

Who's the cause of your frustration sir grin

drifters are but behind me.
if only you could reasonable!?
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by IamSoProlific: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2019
integrator:
I am still unable to sleep after the fight. I had a dream about the fight on Tuesday night that AJ lost the fight. I was thinking it's not possible. I stayed up all night to watch the game on DAZN. After A.J knock down in round three I could no longer continue watching. I was shI've ring seriously. grin I had to go on YouTube to listen to commentary from some boxing channels. Till now I can't watch the full fight. I am very sad

Abeg which decoder you use get the boxing match?
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2019
trendsgirl:
It's the best advice ever from a sincere friend, one fury Tyson

I agree,nice words from Tyson fury,I really respect that man.am just finding it difficult to believe how Ruiz beat Anthony, its unbelievable. Did u watch the match?
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by integrator(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Abeg which decoder you use get the boxing match?
TV app. Dazn. You can use it on phone, laptop, TV, etc
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by IamSoProlific: 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
integrator:

TV app. Dazn. You can use it on phone, laptop, TV, etc

What tv app precisely? I don't seem to get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? / Five Countries Qualify For AFCON 2022 / Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.