Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Have This Question Pertaining To Seeing My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have This Question Pertaining To Seeing My Girlfriend (481 Views)

I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs / I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bare Boob Live / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have This Question Pertaining To Seeing My Girlfriend by patosky3310(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
Please how much is transport fare from Epe(Lagos) to Sango-Ota(Ogun state)? I want to go and see my girlfriend.
Re: I Have This Question Pertaining To Seeing My Girlfriend by dmk23: 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ask her now. Sha hold ten thousand Sha. so that you can transport your self to and fro. And also buy gifts for your Girlfriend and the family.

(1) (Reply)

Flowers That Endow Both Your Appearance And Wedding / See (pre) Wedding Pics Of Couple Who Met Through H Plus "Find Your Match" / How I Met Ronke (A Romantic/interesting Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.