Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

How RAGP Transformed The Live Of A Widow and others With Pcs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How RAGP Transformed The Live Of A Widow and others With Pcs (1032 Views)

Is 6 Months Enough Or Too Early For A Widow To Start Dating? / I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. / Please Save The Live Of My Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How RAGP Transformed The Live Of A Widow and others With Pcs by ChrisXFT(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
The first picture May 2008, after the burial of my husband.. I was worth just N3,600. I travailed in poverty.. Begged to feed with my children.. Begged for school fees.. I found support and lost it.. I asked God..
Please bless me a thousand times.. He ( God) did.. Today... Olori Jaiyeola is the #SweetestWidow on earth.. Poverty did not just bow... It ran.. Forever.. I sleep and earn over N50k daily.. From RAGP.

Widows go through what the wicked people will not like people to do to them.. I am still going thru humiliation that widows go thru..
Everybody must become widowed sometimes.. Unless they die together..
May heaven bless all who put joy in my heart one way or the other.. Oluwamodupe ooo.. Oko opo... Baba Alai ni baba.. Mo n ranti iya nio.
Your story can be another story of transformation. Call or Whatsapp 08068401251 now

1 Share

Re: How RAGP Transformed The Live Of A Widow and others With Pcs by ifyalways(f): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
^^^Na she win the 2M cheque ? cheesy. Its Sunday so i will be nice and mute my thoughts cheesy
Re: How RAGP Transformed The Live Of A Widow and others With Pcs by ChrisXFT(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
ifyalways:
^^^Na she win the 2M cheque ? cheesy. Its Sunday so i will be nice and mute my thoughts cheesy
What it might take you in making #2M to another it might be like making #200,000 another #20,000 and another #2,000 and even like #2. You don't understand the opportunity, therefore can't judge it. Understand it first before judging. Pls you can send in your questions and enquiries to 08068401251. Only serious minded persons only, time is precious.
Re: How RAGP Transformed The Live Of A Widow and others With Pcs by ifyalways(f): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
ChrisXFT:

What it might take you in making #2M to another it might be like making #200,000 another #20,000 and another #2,000 and even like #2. You don't understand the opportunity, therefore can't judge it. Understand it first before judging. Pls you can send in your questions and 1. Only serious minded persons only, time is precious.
I have no questions or enquries. Not in the least interested
Re: How RAGP Transformed The Live Of A Widow and others With Pcs by ChrisXFT(m): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
ifyalways:

I have no questions or enquries. Not in the least interested
. Life is a game of decisions and choices . Wish you all the best
Re: How RAGP Transformed The Live Of A Widow and others With Pcs by ChrisXFT(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
STILL TRANSFORMING LIVES. EXCERPTS FROM THE JUST CONCLUDED SUMMIT IN ABUJA 29.06.19 YOU CAN BE NEXT.....

Re: How RAGP Transformed The Live Of A Widow and others With Pcs by diportivo: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
you guys shld sha do fast and have android and iOS app grin
Re: How RAGP Transformed The Live Of A Widow and others With Pcs by thebigkendo(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
diportivo:

Wicked grin
Re: How RAGP Transformed The Live Of A Widow and others With Pcs by ChrisXFT(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2019
diportivo:
RAGP APP IS COMING OUT VERY SOON IS PART OF THE PLAN . [b]BE A PARTNER TODAY, START EARNING FROM THE TELECOM INDUSTRY. CALL OR WHATSAPP 08068401251 NOW TO GET STARTED[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Why Marriages Don't Last This Days? / 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit / "Not Me Killed Her, I Only Help My Friend To Hold Her Legs While Himself Behead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.