Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) (71878 Views)

"Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain / TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies / Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Baba believed praying to God direct according to you, why are people going for water now......
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by obagangan: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
Have being there bro. God still answer prayers there. The God of Joseph Ayo Babalola still answer pray on that mountain

4 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Brown2Green(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
obagangan:
Have being there bro. God still answer prayers there. The God of Joseph Ayo Babalola still answer pray on that mountain

You're a disgrace to Christianity and I hope you don't read the bible because it will be a waste on you.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Reelmii: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
MillerJnr:

I dey tell you my brother. no be small mumu
if only that man has the opportunity to talk to them from there, I am sure he would condemn all this things they are doing

the man never slept on any man of God's grave before God chose him
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Brown2Green:
Ignorance just keeps looming over the head of Nigerians. Nonsense.

Japan doesn't pray
China doesn't pray

As well as other 1st generation countries.

In Nigeria,
We pray for food
We pray for job
We part for light
We pray for welfare

Now we have more churches than companies because church is the new MMB( Money Making Business)

What other way can pastors get such monies than through leveraging on the stupidity( conscious ignorance) of it's congregation?

The problem with Nigeria is that we have too many natural resources....so we think we can make a living exporting those natural resources for foreign exchange...which we use to import ready made things that we could manufacture.

Also, we beleive too much in subsides....which is why we don't have enough cash to invest in power and petroleum sector because subsidy means we don't pay the full production cost.

Finally, most Nigerians want to make money quick because as soon as you finish school....your relations are on your case.So, we go for what brings in money quick....

China and Japan both have a big problem we don't....high poulations, low resources. So, they had no choice but to industrialise. Otherwise, they would have been in an even worse state.

Religion has nothing much to do with it. America, while it was industrializing was as religious as Nigeria. Same for many European nations (except the old Soviet Union). Irreligion in Europe and the US is a recent development...happening over the last 50-60 years.

Japan too was a heavily Shintoist nation in the pre-WW2 period when it was industrializing..and has only 'lost its religion' in the last 40 years. China has been officially atheist since 1949...but only began developing when it started allowing the formation of profit making companies from the 1970's onward. Then there is the resources point I made above.

7 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Reelmii: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
supportnija:
Baba believed praying to God direct according to you, why are people going for water now......
not just going for water o, also sleeping at his grave

who did this to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by flattommygood: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wow! @ op, u are welcome from ABPM.

We deliver nationwide call or WhatsApp 09083930001.

LOOKING FOR A CURVY SHAPE, FLAT TUMMY, AND GOOD POSTURE?
THIS ADJUSTABLE POWER BELT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED!
CALL US NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09083930001 TO PLACE ORDER
PROMO PRICE: 5,300
BENEFITS
➤ It encourage waist to naturally get that shape over time
➤ Just by wearing it you will look two sizes smaller
➤ Double-compression waist training bands which create an hourglass shape in seconds
➤ As a new mum, it hides your post pregnancy belly instantly
➤ Supports your back
➤ Slims your waist instantly
➤ Tucks your belly
➤ 100% latex strong, comfortable and adjustable to wear
➤ It can be use at gym, home, office etc.
No special exercise needed
➤ No side effects
CALL US NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09083930001

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Brown2Green(m): 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
tactius:

The problem with Nigeria is that we have too many natural resources....so we think we can make a living exporting those natural resources for foreign exchange...which we use to import ready made things that we could manufacture.

Also, we beleive too much in subsides....which is why we don't have enough cash to invest in power and petroleum sector because subsidy means we don't pay the full production cost.

Finally, most Nigerians want to make money quick because as soon as you finish school....your relations are on your case.So, we go for what brings in money quick....

China and Japan both have a big problem we don't....high poulations, low resources. So, they had no choice but to industrialise. Otherwise, they would have been in an even worse state.

Religion has nothing much to do with it. America, while it was industrializing was as religious as Nigeria. Same for many European nations (except the old Soviet Union). Irreligion in Europe and the US is a recent development...happening over the last 50-60 years.

Japan too was a heavily Shintoist nation in the pre-WW2 period when it was industrializing..and has only 'lost its religion' in the last 40 years. China has been officially atheist since 1949...but only began developing when it started allowing the formation of profit making companies from the 1970's onward. Then there is the resources point I made above.

I will have time to talk about the government another day. But for today, I am interested in talking about what religion has caused us.
It has caused more harm than good.

Religion is an hypocritical practice.. Everyone does what benefits them.

Talking about Christianity, the Missionaries brought it to Nigeria from the US, UK especially. They taught is one thing and we're now practicing another.
They displayed what can only be regarded as selflessness as Jesus and his disciples did. They left their high estate to come over to our Mosquito infested clime so we could be 'enlightened'.

The worst mistake anyone would ever make is make that annoying statement of ' the Church is not to be blame, or leave the church our of this'

The church has a huge share of blame.

A country that has more churches than companies has failed.
Even the bible says 'Faith without Work is Dead'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by matiuni: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
Brown2Green:

Japan doesn't pray
China doesn't pray

In Nigeria,
We pray for food
We pray for job
We part for light
We pray for welfare

Now we have more churches than companies because church is the new MMB( Money Making Business)

What other way can pastors get such monies than through leveraging on the stupidity( conscious ignorance) of it's congregation?

A fool is considered wise if he keep quiet.Proverb 17:28.Must you type something when there is nothing sensible to type.What has the church and prayers got to do with the lack of development in Nigeria.What is the level of development before Christianity came.

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by JustCurious: 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Brown2Green:

You're a disgrace to Christianity and I hope you don't read the bible because it will be a waste on you.
Live and let others live.
Don't get unnecessarily emotional about what works for someone else. Is it your own Christianity? Aba.

You are the fellow speaking so disgracefully, bro. Sad.

3 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by aariwa(m): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Your breakthrough lies in your faith
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Brown2Green(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
matiuni:

A fool is considered wise if he keep quiet.Proverb 17:28.Must you type something when there is nothing sensible to type.What has the church and prayers got to do with the lack of development in Nigeria.What is the level of development before Christianity came.

So Mr. Wise Man since how long have prayers been made for a change?
Long before even your dad was born.
If you want to know the level of development go and ask your dad and don't be a fool.

Railway stations were working
Light was more stable
Value of currency was awesome
Employment was the bomb... Students were picked right from their classes.
The list is endless but don't bring your ignorance here kindly read the verse you dropped so it can sink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by farem: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
Brown2Green:

Japan doesn't pray
China doesn't pray

In Nigeria,
We pray for food
We pray for job
We part for light
We pray for welfare

The bolded has shown the porosity and shallowness of your "fact".
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by adeSoft2yk: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Scammers of gods undecided
You of little faith. If you are a christian pls read 2 king 13:19 - 21 where Elisha died of a sickness and the his dead body woke up the man they brought to the same cementry for burial.

2 Kings 13:19-22 KJV
And Elisha died, and they buried him. And the bands of the Moabites invaded the land at the coming in of the year. [21] And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men ; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
SweetCunt97:
How come? He didn't know she was a witch? The witch didn't find his powers too strong to b with him?
My brother, just fear women!
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Brown2Green(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
adeSoft2yk:

You of little faith. If you are a christian pls read 2 king 13:19 - 21 where Elisha died of a sickness and the his dead body woke up the man they brought to the same cementry for burial.

2 Kings 13:19-22 KJV
And Elisha died, and they buried him. And the bands of the Moabites invaded the land at the coming in of the year. [21] And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men ; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.

Please update yourself and your faith. Go read the new testament where Jesus met the lady at the well.

And she said 'our fathers prayed at this Mountain'
But Jesus answered her and said 'the time cometh and now is, when true worshippers will worship the father in spirit and in Truth'

Jn 4 : 23 precisely

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by djon78(m): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Brown2Green:

I will have time to talk about the government another day. But for today, I am interested in talking about what religion has caused us.
It has caused more harm than good.

Religion is an hypocritical practice.. Everyone does what benefits them.

Talking about Christianity, the Missionaries brought it to Nigeria from the US, UK especially. They taught is one thing and we're now practicing another.
They displayed what can only be regarded as selflessness as Jesus and his disciples did. They left their high estate to come over to our Mosquito infested clime so we could be 'enlightened'.

The worst mistake anyone would ever make is make that annoying statement of ' the Church is not to be blame, or leave the church our of this'

The church has a huge share of blame.

A country that has more churches than companies has failed.
Even the bible says 'Faith without Work is Dead'

Oga go and pour your frustrations somewhere else. What you are insinuating holds no meaning.

Is the Church the reason Nigeria is not developed?

Capital no
So I can't get you.

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Brown2Green(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
djon78:

Oga go and pour your frustrations somewhere else. What you are insinuating holds no meaning.

Is the Church the reason Nigeria is not developed?

Capital no
So I can't get you.

Lol

The church doesn't have any role to play in national development you mean?
Go and do the dishes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by rusher14: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
farem:

You asked for a fact and I presented it to you.

Since then, you've gone quiet.

Is this how you act?

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Unconquerable: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
One of the greatest men of prayer I’ve ever read or heard about. His life story remains one of my greatest inspirations in wanting to know and walk with God.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Somebodydaddy01: 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Rumor has it that the water heals people right
I think we need to take this water to our cancer patient is it really work

Na sickness una dey use play

2 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by farem: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
rusher14:

You asked for a fact and I presented it to you.

Since then, you've gone quiet.

Is this how you act?

...and how has this quoted relate to topic of discourse?
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by LifeDrama: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
So watin dr bola come do for u as a lucky guy

She said I should be mindful of fools
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by rusher14: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
farem:

...and how has this quoted relate to topic of discourse?

Doesn't matter to me.

You saw my response on another thread yet ignored it.

Have you eaten humble pie or are you still conceited?
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
Smalliegirl:

Op, thank you for sharing...I am led to ask you, did you bring back some water? If yes, may I kindly ask for 500ml, please? Thanks for your reply.

Where's your location? I'm still here I will be leaving to another location tomorrow.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Brown2Green(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
farem:

Kindly use your phone to validate the statistics of countries that pray before displaying your ignorance.

Majority of China are not Christians so is Japan.

I don't need to explain any further.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by djon78(m): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
Brown2Green:

Lol

The church doesn't have any role to play in national development you mean?
Go and do the dishes.

I will say it again your insinuation has no meaning.
Is it the church that sets the agenda for national development?

Then what is the role of government?
If government fails to set the pathway, you now call the church.

Go and check other developed Nations and see the way they developed.
Your argument is intellectually inferior and impotent. Its more like a mediocre dabbling into what he has no clue about.

So enough of me talking over this, before someone infects me with ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Aaronsrod: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
farem:

Indeed!

He is truly a fool. He does not realise that the true Jesus was born and died in Yangzhou in China in 457 AD.

His descendants live there to this day and are warshipped..

This is the source of this the Chinese peoples power wealth and glory.

Who can prevail against His anointed and the first family of His blood?

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by ReubenE(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Brown2Green:

Japan doesn't pray
China doesn't pray

In Nigeria,
We pray for food
We pray for job
We part for light
We pray for welfare

My brother, prayer is not the problem. Rather it is the attitude of Nigerians. Most of us have a problem with doing the right thing, in fact most people see those that do the right thing as dense, and daft.

It is not prayer that is encouraging Nigerians to drive against traffic, prayer is not responsible for internet fraud, prayer is not responsible for vote buying....the list is endless.
The Nigerian attitude is a enemy of development. We don't obey simple and basic rules. We cross express roads when there is a pedestrian bridge, and when someone gets knocked down, we burn the driver in stead of blaming the dead.
That is how bad the country is..... Prayer is really not our problem

We have countries that don't pray that are equally poor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Junkie1:
NIGGA FVCK YOU I'M NOT REALLY THE "RELIGIOUS" TYPE MYSELF BUT YOU DON'T SEE ME HITTING EVERY RELIGIOUS THREADS TO REPEAT THE SAME BULLSHIT LIKE "GULLIBLE PEOPLE " , "RELIGION IS A SCAM" ETC .LET PEOPLE BELIEVE WHATEVER THEY WANT IT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS SMH
Thank you! For somene who isn't bothered about religion, you sure have a lot to say grin

What's your angry rant about? If you don't like what other people say about religion just ignore and move on! otherwise you are a hyporcritical cretin!

You Angry rants wouldn't change a damm! thang! so chill! grin

And oh! i ain't no NIGGA! i don't even know what that means, you should call me joe rather. cheers!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by munas: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Brown2Green:

Japan doesn't pray
China doesn't pray

In Nigeria,
We pray for food
We pray for job
We part for light
We pray for welfare

Who told you they do not pray? Are you in Japan?
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Brown2Green(m): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
djon78:

I will say it again your insinuation has no meaning.
Is it the church that sets the agenda for national development?

Then what is the role of government?
If government fails to set the pathway, you now call the church.

Go and check other developed Nations and see the way they developed.
Your argument is intellectually inferior and impotent. Its more like a mediocre dabbling into what he has no clue about.

So enough of me talking over this, before someone infects me with ignorance

How long did it take you to pack your ass together? 2 hours?

Most of the companies shaking the world are privately owned. Not setup by the government.
But how would you know?

Where you work that is if you are in employment is likely owned by a person and not the government.

Monies put in setting up unnecessary structures can be used in setting up companies and lives would be impacted positively. If you don't get this don't quote me again.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / What Does The Bible Say About Masturbation? / Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.