Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) (71945 Views)

"Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain / TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies / Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 4:03am On Jun 03, 2019
gustav25:
Akuko mereme
In interpretation as 'stories for the god's' the only ibo language I knew as a Yoruba Corper during my NYSC days amidst my ibo friends.

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:01am On Jun 03, 2019
TSRC:

When babalola was alive, he emptied hospitals by the power of God.

Whatever your problem, just bring water to his crusade, and lay it down.

He does not even need to pray on it. The water would become heavily charged by the power of God to do anything including raising the dead.

What hospital did he empty?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by wealth2al(m): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by mcrity46: 9:08am On Jun 03, 2019
Mama+
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2019
dannybrasky:
Cc legalwealth grin
grin grin grin

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2019
dairykidd:

True.. because ur probably awake. What about those that are ignorant of how to go about it and i'm not saying its an excuse to be lazy no and not just individually. We as a people we are very much different from those Asians or Europeans. Those people for example love naturally. They love themselves in the most simplest yet complex of ways. We on the other hand do not. Okay forget Africans now let's narrow it down to Nigeria. Check the laws that govern us. Take the structure of our govt for just one... It's built around an individual or a group of people who then become unquestionable, above the laws, Impregnable.Let's forget spirituality now & I do not intend to blame the govt i just want u to see the structure that makes an individual more powerful than an entire institution.. How do you expect such a nation to develop as others are developing? But instead these powerful people become more powerful while the institutions that's meant to balance the equation becomes weaker by the day. Did u watch how the Theresa May announced her resignation on live tv at No 10? That is creating room for growth and improvement since the people no longer believe she's equal to the tasks at hand but our leaders would prefer to die and even rule from the great beyond and u compare us to these developed people? Why bros.. Make we dey carry ourselves along with truth
You made alot of sense.

3 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by dannybrasky(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2019
Obekediamondfuto dont be a cyber bully grin

obekediamondfuto:

grin
grin
grin
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by thebigkendo(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2019
obgangan:
Have being there bro. God still answer prayers there. The God of Joseph Ayo Babalola still answer pray on that mountain

Legalwealth is that you?? grin grin
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2019
dannybrasky:
Obekediamondfuto dont be a cyber bully grin

grin
grin
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by farem: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Brown2Green:

Kindly use your phone to validate the statistics of countries that pray before displaying your ignorance.

Majority of China are not Christians so is Japan.

I don't need to explain any further.

Don't change the narrative! What you wrote was and I quote you;

Japan doesn't pray
China doesn't pray

The two bolded statements don't match.
Please stay on your lane
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Sunsets: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
[Point well delivered. Religion is a personal idea and practice. Whatever that catches your fancy, worship it. No one should condemn unless its practices are illegal or inhuman. author=tactius post=78958483]

The problem with Nigeria is that we have too many natural resources....so we think we can make a living exporting those natural resources for foreign exchange...which we use to import ready made things that we could manufacture.

Also, we beleive too much in subsides....which is why we don't have enough cash to invest in power and petroleum sector because subsidy means we don't pay the full production cost.

Finally, most Nigerians want to make money quick because as soon as you finish school....your relations are on your case.So, we go for what brings in money quick....

China and Japan both have a big problem we don't....high poulations, low resources. So, they had no choice but to industrialise. Otherwise, they would have been in an even worse state.

Religion has nothing much to do with it. America, while it was industrializing was as religious as Nigeria. Same for many European nations (except the old Soviet Union). Irreligion in Europe and the US is a recent development...happening over the last 50-60 years.

Japan too was a heavily Shintoist nation in the pre-WW2 period when it was industrializing..and has only 'lost its religion' in the last 40 years. China has been officially atheist since 1949...but only began developing when it started allowing the formation of profit making companies from the 1970's onward. Then there is the resources point I made above.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Smalliegirl:

Thanks for your reply. May I please send you a PM?

Yes
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Smalliegirl: 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:

Yes

Thank you. PM sent.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by ScotMisile: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Brown2Green:
Ignorance just keeps looming over the head of Nigerians. Nonsense.

Japan doesn't pray
China doesn't pray

As well as other 1st generation countries.

In Nigeria,
We pray for food
We pray for job
We part for light
We pray for welfare

Now we have more churches than companies because church is the new MMB( Money Making Business)

What other way can pastors get such monies than through leveraging on the stupidity( conscious ignorance) of it's congregation?
If we don't pray things will get worse.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by jeph19(m): 12:06am On Oct 04, 2021
Please how do i locate the mountain of Mercy in Ekiti state?
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by tabithababy(f): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2023
TSRC:

It could be God's sovereign plan to keep him humble.
A man so anointed to the teeth, who entered evil forests and got demons running, could think himself great.
So God decide to give him a small witch that he cannot control to prove that whatever power he has been endowed with belongs to God and works according to his purpose.

We see an example in the life of apostle Paul who had a thorn in his side despite his great anointing.
He prayed to God to remove it many times and God always answered with " my grace is sufficient for you", which means "live with it, Paul".

It is all part of God divine sovereignty.
. You right
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by tabithababy(f): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2023
jeph19:
Please how do i locate the mountain of Mercy in Ekiti state?
. Were you able to locate the place
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by jeph19(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2023
tabithababy:
. Were you able to locate the place
No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging / Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand / What Does The Bible Say About Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.