Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) (71867 Views)

"Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain / TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies / Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by LearnITsmash(m): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
adeSoft2yk:

You of little faith. If you are a christian pls read 2 king 13:19 - 21 where Elisha died of a sickness and the his dead body woke up the man they brought to the same cementry for burial.

2 Kings 13:19-22 KJV
And Elisha died, and they buried him. And the bands of the Moabites invaded the land at the coming in of the year. [21] And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men ; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.
Don't ever quote me you religious brainwashed shallow aturu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
Brown2Green:
Ignorance just keeps looming over the head of Nigerians. Nonsense.

Japan doesn't pray
China doesn't pray

As well as other 1st generation countries.

In Nigeria,
We pray for food
We pray for job
We part for light
We pray for welfare

Now we have more churches than companies because church is the new MMB( Money Making Business)

What other way can pastors get such monies than through leveraging on the stupidity( conscious ignorance) of it's congregation?

Those people are not like us brother.. If u know the spiritual transactions our ancestors and fore fathers bargained with forces of darkness not minding the repercussion which people suffer today. Not Justifying any church or Man of God but we all need God.

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by djon78(m): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
Brown2Green:

How long did it take you to pack your ass together? 2 hours?

Most of the companies shaking the world are privately owned. Not setup by the government.
But how would you know?

Where you work that is if you are in employment is likely owned by a person and not the government.

Monies put in setting up unnecessary structures can be used in setting up companies and lives would be impacted positively. If you don't get this don't quote me again.

When I say you don't understand what you are on about.

Government creates the enabling environment, then individuals and companies build on that platform created.

What leads to development;

Availability of infrastructures like power, roads

Sound education to produce highly skilled workforce

Companies. Now leverage on infrastructures and pool of highly educated skilled workforce to create goods and services and continuously involved in Research and development to steadily push out new products to satisfy the markets.

Eg Google was a Post graduate thesis by Lary Page and his friend while studying for there post graduate decree in Stanford university

Yahoo was a PhD thesis by Jerry Yang while undergoing his postgraduate

Facebook was a discovery by a Harvard undergraduate called Mark zuckerberg. And very many other examples.

In Nigeria

Infrastructures; dilapidated, no new ones

Education; half baked degrees that can't generate the thought processes for development

Companies looking for quick fix because of government failing in its duties.

If you fail to plan you have planned to fail

2 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
dairykidd:

Those people are not like us brother.. If u know the spiritual transactions our ancestors and fore fathers bargained with forces of darkness not minding the repercussion which people suffer today. Not Justifying any church or Man of God but we all need God.
what do you mean, those people are not like you? were they not created by the same God? are they not humans like you?

2 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by djon78(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
Brown2Green:

How long did it take you to pack your ass together? 2 hours?

Most of the companies shaking the world are privately owned. Not setup by the government.
But how would you know?

Where you work that is if you are in employment is likely owned by a person and not the government.

Monies put in setting up unnecessary structures can be used in setting up companies and lives would be impacted positively. If you don't get this don't quote me again.

When I say you don't understand what you are on about.

Government creates the enabling environment, then individuals and companies build on that platform created.

What leads to development;

Availability of infrastructures like power, roads

Sound education to produce highly skilled workforce

Companies. Now leverage on infrastructures and pool of highly educated skilled workforce to create goods and services and continuously involved in Research and development to steadily push out new products to satisfy the markets.

Eg Google was a Post graduate thesis by Lary Page and his friend while studying for there post graduate decree in Stanford university

Yahoo was a PhD thesis by Jerry Yang while undergoing his postgraduate

Facebook was a discovery by a Harvard undergraduate called Mark zuckerberg. And very many other examples.

In Nigeria

Infrastructures; dilapidated, no new ones

Education; half baked degrees that can't generate the thought processes for development

Companies looking for quick fix because of government failing in its duties.

Caveat; If you fail to plan you have planned to fail. Nigeria failed to plan in the 70, 80s, and 90s when the population was smaller, now we are 200million and reaping what was sown in the past decades

Future warnings; analysts projects that Nigeria's population of 200million will double in the next 15 to 20 years. Nigeria that can't cater for 200million people presently, how will she cater for 400million people in the coming decades?

These is the future dangers facing this Nation.
But we have a very docile leadership hiding her head in the sand.
Better tell those in leadership positions to wake up to danger ahead instead of coming online to be calling church

2 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
gypsey:

what do you mean, those people are not like you? were they not created by the same God? are they not humans like you?
We both know our ancestors were into serious idol worship, human sacrifices, covenants and agreements with over a million deities.. All these things have implications. Some are worse off than others. Yeah we were created by same God but our ways were very different until these modern days
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
dairykidd:

We both know our ancestors were into serious idol worship, human sacrifices, covenants and agreements with over a million deities.. All these things have implications. Some are worse off than others. Yeah we were created by same God but our ways were very different until these modern days
You think Japanese and chinese don't worship idols?

And what has what our forfathers did got to do with us? how do you even know it's true they did Anything? perharps This paranoia is the problem. People believing that because their forfathers did something wrong that's why their lives are in jeopardy, i don't suscribe to such rhetorics Atall!

whatever my Ancestors did that's there bloody problems, nothing to do with me! it sure hasn't stopped me from getting anything i want in life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
dairykidd:

The Chinese and the Japanese are developed, and also worship idols.

Japan in particular has shrines all over the place, and some two million God's. (it's complicated).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
dairykidd:

So US, China, China, South Africa, Tunisia, Morocco, Rwanda, syvhelles, Mauritania and Australia did not bargain with forces. Only Nigerian fore father's bargains with demons?

Say another thing, you off point.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by TSRC: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
SweetCunt97:
How come? He didn't know she was a witch? The witch didn't find his powers too strong to b with him?
It could be God's sovereign plan to keep him humble.
A man so anointed to the teeth, who entered evil forests and got demons running, could think himself great.
So God decide to give him a small witch that he cannot control to prove that whatever power he has been endowed with belongs to God and works according to his purpose.

We see an example in the life of apostle Paul who had a thorn in his side despite his great anointing.
He prayed to God to remove it many times and God always answered with " my grace is sufficient for you", which means "live with it, Paul".

It is all part of God divine sovereignty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by TrajansKong: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
dairykidd:

Please, enlighten us!

What exactly are these our forefathers 'spiritual transactions' that we are using as yet another excuse for feeble-mindedness and inaction??

And precisely how has every other population group avoided this situation?

What arfe you saying is wrong with us?

How is this all not just monumental self-hatred??

Serious questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by nep2ra(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Black man!

You are ripe for Colonization 2.0.

I hope this time it would be harsh, brutal and with no mercy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
gypsey:
You think Japanese and chinese don't worship idols?

And what has what our forfathers did got to do with us? how do you even know it's true they did Anything? perharps This paranoia is the problem. People believing that because their forfathers did something wrong that's why their lives are in jeopardy, i don't suscribe to such rhetorics Atall!

whatever my Ancestors did that's there bloody problems, nothing to do with me! it sure hasn't stopped me from getting anything i want in life.

True.. because ur probably awake. What about those that are ignorant of how to go about it and i'm not saying its an excuse to be lazy no and not just individually. We as a people we are very much different from those Asians or Europeans. Those people for example love naturally. They love themselves in the most simplest yet complex of ways. We on the other hand do not. Okay forget Africans now let's narrow it down to Nigeria. Check the laws that govern us. Take the structure of our govt for just one... It's built around an individual or a group of people who then become unquestionable, above the laws, Impregnable.Let's forget spirituality now & I do not intend to blame the govt i just want u to see the structure that makes an individual more powerful than an entire institution.. How do you expect such a nation to develop as others are developing? But instead these powerful people become more powerful while the institutions that's meant to balance the equation becomes weaker by the day. Did u watch how the Theresa May announced her resignation on live tv at No 10? That is creating room for growth and improvement since the people no longer believe she's equal to the tasks at hand but our leaders would prefer to die and even rule from the great beyond and u compare us to these developed people? Why bros.. Make we dey carry ourselves along with truth

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by TSRC: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
hahn:

Nice. All we need to do is bottle and package the water and start selling to people in Igbobi.

Doctors Don hear am
When babalola was alive, he emptied hospitals by the power of God.

Whatever your problem, just bring water to his crusade, and lay it down.

He does not even need to pray on it. The water would become heavily charged by the power of God to do anything including raising the dead.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by TSRC: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
Babalola during his ministration. We can see jars of water on the ground placed there by people.

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by ThePreachersSon: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
crazygod:
Y is doctor Bola Are using two glasses?

The water no green heal am na
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by rusher14: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
TSRC:

When babalola was alive, he emptied hospitals by the power of God.

Whatever your problem, just bring water to his crusade, and lay it down.

He does not even need to pray on it. The water would become heavily charged by the power of God to do anything including raising the dead.

grin

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by praz001(m): 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ido ajinare mountain Ado ekiti(625 steps)

ikoyi mountain osun

kwara mountain His home town

ikeji arakeji mountain (where God used him to move a big road leveler parked on the road)

efon mountain where he was buried

unlike what we have today, he was a selfless and powerful man of God. Thousands of people troop there daily to these mountain to pray.....
The ain't pray to the man but to the God that used him.......

For those spilling whatever the like. Those serving idols celebrates themselves but praying to God is now a taboo......

The God of Apostle Ayo babalola is alive.....CAC
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by TSRC: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
rusher14:

grin
Say something na, rusher my guy.
I am very familiar with Nigerian church history.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
Brown2Green:

Japan doesn't pray
China doesn't pray

In Nigeria,
We pray for food
We pray for job
We part for light
We pray for welfare

Now we have more churches than companies because church is the new MMB( Money Making Business)

What other way can pastors get such monies than through leveraging on the stupidity( conscious ignorance) of it's congregation?

Your days of tears won't be over quickly. You have an endless season of weeping ahead of you. The church will keep expanding and there is nothing you can do about it. JESUS is LORD over all including you!!!!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by matiuni: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Brown2Green:

So Mr. Wise Man since how long have prayers been made for a change?
Long before even your dad was born.
If you want to know the level of development go and ask your dad and don't be a fool.

Railway stations were working
Light was more stable
Value of currency was awesome
Employment was the bomb... Students were picked right from their classes.
The list is endless but don't bring your ignorance here kindly read the verse you dropped so it can sink

Misplaced aggressions everywhere,so all these were in Nigeria before Christianity came to Nigeria?I will be glorifying your ignorance by responding to you in detail.Do yourself a favour by asking Google the year christianity came to your region or state and you will know how backward your ancestors were before the light of the gospel chase away darkness and brought civilisation that enables you to read and write.

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by rusher14: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
TSRC:

Say something na, rusher my guy.
I am very familiar with Nigerian church history.

What's the need for hospitals when we have such people.

No need for research sef.

grin

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Brown2Green(m): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
mastermaestro:

Your days of tears won't be over quickly. You have an endless season of weeping ahead of you. The church will keep expanding and there is nothing you can do about it. JESUS is LORD over all including you!!!!!! grin grin

Mumu

Jesus has no business with the scam going on inside the church.

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Brown2Green:

Mumu

Jesus has no business with the scam going on inside the church.

Self-righteous armchair judge who has no meaningful contribution to the Kingdom. Well eventually your house will be turned into a Christian worship center. The church is getting stronger while you are growing leaner mentally. You will cry for a very very long time. grin JESUS is your LORD!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Marthaodion(f): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Brown2Green:

Japan doesn't pray
China doesn't pray

In Nigeria,
We pray for food
We pray for job
We part for light
We pray for welfare

Who told you those Nations don’t pray?
Ignorance is a disease.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by isan(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
"A loud voice from the sky that called his name Joseph x3 and told him to start preaching or die ? so God was threatening him?
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Babalola during his life time, was the one that prophecy and save the life of Lady/ Evang. (Dr.) Bola Are, who is today known all over the world. The water Babalola use to bath Mama Bola Are then was taking from Ile-Oluji, the present place where they cited Christ Apostolic Church, Oke Isegun, DCC headquarters.

I met Evang. (Dr.) Bola Are yesterday kiss

Lucky me

I don't understand this, how old was bola are then and now

How did they meet
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Conceptman: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
A mountain where God answers prayers
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by oceaneverdry77: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
SW relationship juju is like 5&6 in soccer grin cheesy grin
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by EASY39(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
hundreds of people are there every second. This photos was taken 6:35am. Over 50 people were standing while I do the sharp guy snap.

Edited

If you love to visit the mountain, they have a very powerful program coming up this month (handbills below).

They are using the mercy ground (the place God call babalola)/and the gates will be opened free for everyone.

Please, stop insulting me! I also report about Culture kiss upnext is Dunamis, Abuja.

Visit my sister's blog MandyNews.com for more updates
The Water Is Inside JABU people come far all near to bath and collec d water 2 dr chair,if u hav CAC in far any part of nigeria,you wil come with 25it plenty keg mayb once in a year for delivarace in ur church
Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by ABOVEDELAW: 2:40am On Jun 03, 2019
IS THAT HOW YOUR DUMB, PLASTIC AND WOODEN BRAIN WORKS, DO YOU THINK YOU PRAY MORE THAN CHINA , JAPAN ETC? PLS GO THERE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF, WAKE UP!
Brown2Green:

Japan doesn't pray
China doesn't pray

In Nigeria,
We pray for food
We pray for job
We part for light
We pray for welfare

Re: Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) by Smalliegirl: 2:45am On Jun 03, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:

Where's your location? I'm still here I will be leaving to another location tomorrow.

Thanks for your reply. May I please send you a PM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / What Does The Bible Say About Masturbation? / Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.