Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) (79413 Views)

See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi / Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos / Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by mclorenzo(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by TheQuirkyPen993: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
We should fry bread
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by godofuck231: 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
EzegeNG:
Here is the moment a suya seller slept off while standing as he was selling suya to a man in Lagos.

The man who came to buy suya decided to do his suya himself while making a video of the incident.

Watch the video;
https://zenithnaija.com/suya-seller-sleeps-off-while-standing-and-selling-suya-in-lagos/

sleep deprivation, the brain had to shutdown to prevent damages

3 Likes

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
this Lagos state new governor will work oo, I saw him now About 20 mins ago, around 5pm this evening , at Ikeja bus station , he was looking at the facilities there, on a Sunday evening , that's nice, I think he is already better than ambode

2 Likes

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by Gkemz: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mehn...! he should go and open his own suya joint if he can prepare this.
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
He must have been so so exhausted.

God bless him.
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by blazer2018: 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Really??

You u want to warm aboki suya and sell to urself...RIP to ur hands in advance....by d time he suddenly wakes up and slashes off ur hands ehn, u will know that he was not actually sleeping but meditating. grin
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by femtex007(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Too much of hard drugs
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
EzegeNG:
Here is the moment a suya seller slept off while standing as he was selling suya to a man in Lagos.

The man who came to buy suya decided to do his suya himself while making a video of the incident.

Watch the video;
https://zenithnaija.com/suya-seller-sleeps-off-while-standing-and-selling-suya-in-lagos/

Let Nigerians know that we are cause our problem. Tell him that govt is our problems. He disagree because it is Hausa govt in power
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by faruqola(m): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
lols... that's the life of an hustlers
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by reservd(m): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
I never believed someone cld fall asleep while standing until I saw someone by a bus stop waiting for a bus but shocked to him sleeping. I doubted it initially wen d conductor said so bt I confirmed it to be true. It's truely not easy
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by blazer2018: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
majamajic:
this Lagos state new governor will work oo, I saw him now About 20 mins ago, around 5pm this evening , at Ikeja bus station , he was looking at the facilities there, on a Sunday evening , that's nice, I think he is already better than ambode

The question is that, can he keep it up? Everybody get initial gragra now. grin

2 Likes

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by WHITELIGHTER: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
VillagePipu:

Once met an aboki cobbler in front of Sweet sensation Ikeja. He told me he hadn't sold anything since morning and he needed to eat. He offered to wash my car. I

I had gave him what I bought in sweet sensation and gave him some money like 4 or 5k, can't remember. What touched me was when he bought bread and coke. He said the food I gave him, he would take it home and share with his brothers.

God bless you, but did you take note of what u did? From the little u gave him, he still remembered his brothers at home.... Thats remarkable

2 Likes

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by johnjay4u2u(m): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
VillagePipu:

Once met an aboki cobbler in front of Sweet sensation Ikeja. He told me he hadn't sold anything since morning and he needed to eat. He offered to wash my car. I

I had gave him what I bought in sweet sensation and gave him some money like 4 or 5k, can't remember. What touched me was when he bought bread and coke. He said the food I gave him, he would take it home and share with his brothers.

this made me to nearly cry.

3 Likes

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by LZAA: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
aka NL maisuya caught sleeping on duty
Cc immhotep sarrki Adaibeku Afamed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by abc115: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Those suya sellers make a lot of money. I once ask one in my area...he said he makes btw 15k to 25k everyday
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
Good things come to those who hustle

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by Truthbites: 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
U can't cheat nature
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by ashantitope: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
What did you want aboki to do when market no sell people are fasting no people for joint so everywhere dull
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by MrCuteking(m): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
This is a country where betting is looking like the only legit means of livelihood for every jobless youth.

1 Like

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by deltateam: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Me i go take enough testin b4 de guy wake up

If he wakes up by mistake, your tongue will be used to replace that testing.

2 Likes

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by deltateam: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
abc115:
Those suya sellers make a lot of money. I once ask one in my area...he said he makes btw 15k to 25k everyday

Join them nah.

1 Like

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by SkinnyNigga: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
VillagePipu:

Once met an aboki cobbler in front of Sweet sensation Ikeja. He told me he hadn't sold anything since morning and he needed to eat. He offered to wash my car.

I gave him what I bought in sweet sensation and gave him some money like 4 or 5k, can't remember. What touched me was when he bought bread and coke. He said the food I gave him, he would take it home and share with his brothers.
the abokki man threw away the food.. don't be deceived. he don't trust you.
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by deltateam: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
majamajic:

grin Based on inspection?
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
issac77:
life is so hard, buhari's people are poverty

What is Buhari and his people are poverty?
Why is it hard for your kids to reason before talking?

This totally uncalled for.
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by deltateam: 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:

God bless you, but did you take note of what u did? From the little u gave him, he still remembered his brothers at home.... Thats remarkable

Truly Hausa people have brotherly kindness for themselves.

My mum once called an aboki shoe maker to help do some work. Another Hausa man carrying komkom was passing and greeted him. From there both of them agreed to do the work and share the money.

Thats Hausa for you. I give it to them on that.

2 Likes

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
SkinnyNigga:

Where is your evidence?
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
i cant even sleep while sitting not to talk of standing..
mke i no sleep for 3days . it wont just happen.
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by Beedude(m): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
VillagePipu:

Once met an aboki cobbler in front of Sweet sensation Ikeja. He told me he hadn't sold anything since morning and he needed to eat. He offered to wash my car.

I gave him what I bought in sweet sensation and gave him some money like 4 or 5k, can't remember. What touched me was when he bought bread and coke. He said the food I gave him, he would take it home and share with his brothers.
That's one thing I love about the Hausas. The love and help one anoda easily. Yoruba and Igbo want to make money in Lag to go fumble for village. Even when they eventually help one another, na everybody go know

1 Like

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Me i go take enough testin b4 de guy wake up

Abooki wakes up;

he yells.... kai!!! ooga! wa-la-hi, i don pinish all my suya!

Just use style pick race b4 he finishes reaching for his suya Knife.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by VillagePipu: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
SkinnyNigga:

Only igbos do that nonsense and for you to think like this, you must be an Igbo person.

You'll never see an Hausa man do that.

1 Like

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by madjune(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
I really feel for this man.

Which area is he at?

Wish I'm there.
Would buy all that suya and send him home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures / My Updated BTC Buying Rates / Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.