Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,682 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) (79414 Views)

See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi / Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos / Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
the abokki man threw away the food.. don't be deceived. he don't trust you.
hmm bros how far. It was d aboki that met him for food in d first place. So where is d distrust coming from.
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by wristbangle: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
The guy is extremely stressed out. Being a man in this country comes with severe sacrifice. Kudos to guys working legitimately to put food on table for their families.

2 Likes

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
Someone claims the sleep is not ordinary, grin grin grin Nigerians with their Diabolical mindset..

it must be the witches from his village who caused it.

1 Like

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
That's serious o.
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by kratos12345: 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
Martins6545:
Everyone saying life is hard, stupid talk

Guy is f*cking high on code and trams
Always on the defensive side. Hello, things are extremely hard. Just agree for once. Until people will die in front of you in your family and confirmed the death is as a result of hardship, you will continue to defend this government. My friend, just agree for once. Hardship is at the topmost level. Tufiakwa to you and Buhari.
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by kratos12345: 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
Andersonjr:
So what are we supposed to do with this exactly?
Hello, this stuff is for people with human substance and not for riff Raff and little brats like you

1 Like

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Eh ya
That Lagos ehn
Thank God for easy states like Ibadan, Osun and Ado Ekiti
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by Peezzy(f): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Me i go take enough testin b4 de guy wake up
you're dead meat if he wakes up while you tasting
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
Vizzim:
Life in Nigeria is like walking with dreadlocks into a police station.
omg is that a crime in Nigeria ...i have long dreads and been out of the country for like 10 years now...coming december u reckon i dont come cos i will never cut my dreads
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by Vizzim: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
nairalanduseles:
omg is that a crime in Nigeria ...i have long dreads and been out of the country for like 10 years now...coming december u reckon i dont come cos i will never cut my dreads

It not a crime what as been enacted into law but some security force arrest and harass guys having dreads.
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
kratos12345:
Hello, this stuff is for people with human substance and not for riff Raff and little brats like you
Hey yo no hard feelings it's just a piece of my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
Vizzim:

It not a crime what as been enacted into law but some security force arrest and harass guys having dreads.

Thats scary arresting people because of appearance the country is really scary bro
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
VillagePipu:

Once met an aboki cobbler in front of Sweet sensation Ikeja. He told me he hadn't sold anything since morning and he needed to eat. He offered to wash my car.

I gave him what I bought in sweet sensation and gave him some money like 4 or 5k, can't remember. What touched me was when he bought bread and coke. He said the food I gave him, he would take it home and share with his brothers.

sad cry
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
abc115:
Those suya sellers make a lot of money. I once ask one in my area...he said he makes btw 15k to 25k everyday

Lord knows what is in that meat
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by Ejanla07: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
Gullible people everywhere.
Life is not hard anything, not for dis guy. Who is high on tramadol
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 12:03am On Jun 03, 2019
That suya seller did not sleep off. That's remote control working on him.

There's a remote you can use to paralyze your opponent's CNS and render them immobile. Someone nearby has acquired the remote and just tested it to see if its good. The customer buying suya is ignorant.
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by wilsonchilboy(m): 7:14am On Jun 03, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Abooki wakes up;

he yells.... kai!!! ooga! wa-la-hi, i don pinish all my suya!

Just use style pick race b4 he finishes reaching for his suya Knife.. grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by dona4real(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2019
Make him just pray he no go try this thing for warri,sorry go be him name.
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2019
Most suya sellers use tramadol
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2019
gypsey:
Someone claims the sleep is not ordinary, grin grin grin Nigerians with their Diabolical mindset..

it must be the witches from his village who caused it.
Nah, the guy meant he was probably on drugs..

But i doubt that, the sleep was stress induced and it's not hard to tell. E no easy
Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:
That suya seller did not sleep off. That's remote control working on him.

There's a remote you can use to paralyze your opponent's CNS and render them immobile. Someone nearby has acquired the remote and just tested it to see if its good. The customer buying suya is ignorant.
Lol..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) by Vizzim: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Thats scary arresting people because of appearance the country is really scary bro

My bro.. We have learnt to accept that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures / My Updated BTC Buying Rates / Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.