Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin (22628 Views)

Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) / Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by AlphLukau: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

More trouble for #UbiFranklin as his alleged 4th babymama #SandraIheuwa vows to get back her N4 million from him whether he's broke or not

read below

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/ubi-franklins-4th-babymama-vows-to-get-back-her-n4-million/

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by AlphLukau: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
hmmmm , see holy g boy

click https://www.funny.com.ng/
]
click https://www.funny.com.ng/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by itspzpics(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
Boi
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by NobleAngell(f): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
She should be careful before she ends up giving him another 4 million and maybe a second child.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by AllenSpencer: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
So Ubi no fit vex pay this lady Eight million Naira, instead of Four million Naira.

Last time I saw him romancing Ambode, I knew he was on the verge of either impregnating Ambode or duping him.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hell hath no fury....... like a woman scorned!! shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by wilsonchilboy(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ubi
Ubi

My son leav women make dem leav u
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by adewest1999(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
when I remember Wetin to type I go come back

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Women believe they can solve their own problems on social media whereas they're just exposing their own foolishness.

The same man whose baby you're carrying you're exposing and insulting on social media. When you gave him the money, when you guys were having steamy sex it was all lovey dovey, but a little misunderstanding and you come to social media...

I keep telling guys to stop asking women for assistance. The disgrace that follows is usually very strong.

Ubi... Pay her back as soon as you can and let your John Thomas stay in one place.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by rawpadgin(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ubi, the original YBNL

5 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
Love of money is indeed the root of all evil.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by PUSSYBOY2: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
This Scammer no get shame at all! Correct fraudster grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by sevunteen(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by Junkie1: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by solmusdesigns: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
cool

Naso client dey talk na, he go soon procees another format and you go still off paint and give am 10 million, before becoming regular cash cow.

If she truly wants her money back and not Dickmatizing or going through Pregnant tantrums, EFCC opens mondays - saturday 8 - 6 , State CID modays - sunday 24/7 , federal CID 24/7 any charge and bail lawyer would file a petition on her behalf for 5k some would collect 3k sef, , there is no way she has a pending case and throwing tantrums on instagram, except she knows she is lossing the case .

she is just acting like Tonto Dikey who got scamed emotionaly and tossed while forming hard girl

12 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by Kendumazy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hmmmm. Women and their fish brains. Use fake and packaging cover up while you are broke. With just packaging, you will get anything from them. They hate the truth that you are a broke guy. That's why I love my PH and warri guys. No money for pocket but their packaged dressings go be as if millions dey for account. "In Edward my nigga" voice! All na to collect!

6 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by alakukoope: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
Advance Your Career in GRAPHICS DESIGN, MOTION GRAPHICS, VIDEO EDITING.

It is absolutely 100% Practical Training!

We offer home services @ very affordable price

SEE BANNER FOR MORE!!!

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by Oche211(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
He got both the pvssy and the cash free. Infact, he got them Raw.
Raw Pvssy, Raw cash.
Too many dumb ladies everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by MobilityExpress: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
Her para level just went from gear 2 to gear 7 grin this girl must have worked for her money. She don't like waste at all. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by wilsonchilboy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
Iyanya RN

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by sevunteen(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
4th baby mama,

4 million,

You paid him four to be number four...

What a coincidence shocked

Just thinking out loud grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by mrdeey(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
Making money has never been this legitimate.
Click: http://myincomeweb.com/?ref=169955
Start money
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
it is well
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by UNGOBACK: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
We give loans to Traders / manufactures Around Ajah, Vi, lekki, lakowe and Environs kindly check my signature
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by sevunteen(m): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Teemelanin:
Money is indeed the root of all evil.

The love of (ambitious cravings for) money is the root, not money sis wink

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by LZAA: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Afonjas sef grin
Pathetic things
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by hisexcellency34: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
mumu
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by mildflame: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
well d guy no be 40 seconds man
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
This lady should stop disturbing us please.
Imagine him collecting money from you and also impregnated you.
How did business deal lead to pregnancy?

Most people insult Ubi without asking the necessary questions.
How did their business ended in the bedroom?
Besides, didn't she know about his children from different ladies before?
Ubi has been a major media guy for years now.

That being said, Ubi is irresponsible somehow. How can he just be on a pregnancy streak without fear of diseases.

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by FRESHG(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:
So Ubi no fit vex pay this lady Eight million Naira, instead of Four million Naira.

Last time I saw him romancing Ambode, I knew he was on the verge of either impregnating Ambode or duping him.
AMBODE IS ALREADY PREGNANT

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by dumodust(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
Let her hire 50 cent grin

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin by jeff1607(m): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
voice call records?

I guess from the get go she had trust issues all along

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eve Esin Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days / Nkiru Sylvanus - 'I'm Not Afraid' - Gospel Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.