Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend (17236 Views)

Meet Rita Ofili, Winner Of Miss Wheelchair Nigeria 2022 (Photos) / Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* / Auditions Of 2018 Miss Ambassador For Peace Photos As Finals Holds June, 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Over 500 Models Attend Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador for Peace Africa " The Runway Edition" Ahead Of 21st Sept Grand Finale

The most anticipated models' contest and one of Nigeria's most prestigious iconic peace Initiative, Miss Ambassador for Peace Africa, held its nationwide audition yesterday, in Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Owerri Kaduna and other states, with a massive record of over 500 models from across Nigeria and Africa.

The audition across states was premised on selecting qualified models for the 21st September "Runway Edition" of Miss Ambassador for Peace, holding at Transcorp Hilton Hotel in Abuja. Though the online screening continue to identify the best models for the big stage.

Amongst the Judges at the Abuja Audition were Queen Testimony Williams, reigning Miss Ambassador for Peace Africa, Queen Tope Adeniji, former Miss Ambassador for Peace South West, Amb. Alex Nwankwo, Models Consultant and media luminary, Queen Obichie Chidinma Doris, Nigeria's Top Model and MBGN finalist. They prospective contestants were carefully screened to represent their visionary perspective of celebrating Africa Fashion.

The event of the Grand finale will be having presentations by Models to showcase creative and innovative designs from designers across 10 African Countries and it will also witness the review of the book, titled, "Rise of African Fashion Designers and lifestyle", written by Amb. Kingsley Amafibe, the Project Director of Miss Ambassador for Peace Africa , and CEO, Peace Ambassador Agency.

The emerged winner of the 2019 Runway Edition of Miss Ambassador for Peace Africa will be given a seven hundred and fifty thousand naira (750,000) endorsement deal and lead roles in Nigeria movies, as well as other endorsements and prizes from the development partners of pageant.

Miss Ambassador for Peace Africa is calling on African Fashion designers to register and showcase their collections on the runway.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/06/over-500-models-attend-nationwide.html?m=1

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
@alexreports

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
Continue

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
More

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by rayobaba(m): 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
tall and moderately skinny girls attracts.

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Beautiful people everywhere....

Our darling country is blessed with beautiful ladies kiss kiss kiss.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Rollins777(m): 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hope this will not lead to show of shame?

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by momodub: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hummm they don come ooo
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Ekakamba: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Idan ka gan kudi da machiji, ka kashe su

ama ika samu

Tuwo da mata ka chi'su.

grin tongue
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
No job

8 Likes

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Changethechain: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
I need a female friend in odili road port Harcourt.. Please don't worry me for marriage o, I am not available for that and don't ask me for money too... I will only give you money from my willing heart..NO TRANSACTIONAL SEX.. I just need a spoilt kid like me
Email: matthewtartaglia2@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by MarianaTrench: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
How many beauty pageants do we even have in this country? grin

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Mutemenot(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
Free kpekus fall on the male organizers

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Kobicove(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wow!

Such a large number for slots that are very few undecided
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by BareFacedLies(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
The organiser go fućk tire cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by RexTramadol1: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
If I carry VAR enter their auditions

Only one or two go fit pass my screening

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by francisco327: 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
only girls that open kpekus will be picked

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by obasig: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Alex report keep on promoting olosho mtchww fool

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
For organisers and judges, food don done.
Some will even be lucky to eat soup from the 500 pots.
No talent hunt nor Invention, contests everyday to achieve only God knows what.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by bewla(m): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
what is this
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by bewla(m): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
obasig:
Alex report keep on promoting olosho mtchww fool
After so many sampling we present to u the one that best in bed

sorry face I mean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by newproject(m): 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
Haha
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by BizBayo: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
I need a beautiful one
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by tosinornottosin: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
Alex, the photo bomber.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by naijajobx: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hoes everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by AllenSpencer: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
See tall slim Babe's

Chai! I won craze for this location.

Make I marry all this ones same day, I no fit cheat on them for life

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by sisisioge: 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wow...this will be the definition of being surrounded with beauty!
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by dingbang(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Almunjid(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ekakamba:
Idan ka gan kudi da machiji, ka kashe su

ama ika samu

Tuwo da mata ka chi'su.

grin tongue

Ka ci ka samu cutar kanjamau! grin

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Reelmii: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
Changethechain:
I need a female friend in odili road port Harcourt.. Please don't worry me for marriage o, I am not available for that and don't ask me for money too... I will only give you money from my willing heart..NO TRANSACTIONAL SEX.. I just need a spoilt kid like me
Email: matthewtartaglia2@gmail.com
u are looking for whose pant u will use

this ur advert is too watery

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Favorite Hair Styles? / Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 / Toke Makinwa Vs Omowunmi Akinnifesi: Who Wore It Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.