Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,213 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend (17307 Views)

Meet Rita Ofili, Winner Of Miss Wheelchair Nigeria 2022 (Photos) / Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* / Auditions Of 2018 Miss Ambassador For Peace Photos As Finals Holds June, 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by passwelle: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
Indeed there is hunger in the land.
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Deltatoto: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
Over 500 Models Attend Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador for Peace Africa " The Runway Edition" Ahead Of 21st Sept Grand Finale

The most anticipated models' contest and one of Nigeria's most prestigious iconic peace Initiative, Miss Ambassador for Peace Africa, held its nationwide audition yesterday, in Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Owerri Kaduna and other states, with a massive record of over 500 models from across Nigeria and Africa.

The audition across states was premised on selecting qualified models for the 21st September "Runway Edition" of Miss Ambassador for Peace, holding at Transcorp Hilton Hotel in Abuja. Though the online screening continue to identify the best models for the big stage.

Amongst the Judges at the Abuja Audition were Queen Testimony Williams, reigning Miss Ambassador for Peace Africa, Queen Tope Adeniji, former Miss Ambassador for Peace South West, Amb. Alex Nwankwo, Models Consultant and media luminary, Queen Obichie Chidinma Doris, Nigeria's Top Model and MBGN finalist. They prospective contestants were carefully screened to represent their visionary perspective of celebrating Africa Fashion.

The event of the Grand finale will be having presentations by Models to showcase creative and innovative designs from designers across 10 African Countries and it will also witness the review of the book, titled, "Rise of African Fashion Designers and lifestyle", written by Amb. Kingsley Amafibe, the Project Director of Miss Ambassador for Peace Africa , and CEO, Peace Ambassador Agency.

The emerged winner of the 2019 Runway Edition of Miss Ambassador for Peace Africa will be given a seven hundred and fifty thousand naira (750,000) endorsement deal and lead roles in Nigeria movies, as well as other endorsements and prizes from the development partners of pageant.

Miss Ambassador for Peace Africa is calling on African Fashion designers to register and showcase their collections on the runway.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/06/over-500-models-attend-nationwide.html?m=1
my penic no go rise again for this one.c girls I weak different Toto from different tribes
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Changethechain:
I need a female friend in odili road port Harcourt.. Please don't worry me for marriage o, I am not available for that and don't ask me for money too... I will only give you money from my willing heart..NO TRANSACTIONAL SEX.. I just need a spoilt kid like me
Email: matthewtartaglia2@gmail.com

Fine boy, I am Bobrisky. Can I mail you?
I promise to have a very good time with you.
I am at a location in the east.
I don't need any money, I am very comfortable.
Please send your detailed address to
Bobrisky222@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Junkie1: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
FREE PVSSY FOR THE ORGANISERS.. IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by alezzy13: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
rayobaba:
tall and moderately skinny girls attracts.

Naa.

I prefer them curvy and meaty. That's the real African beauty.

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by bluefilm: 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Oga Alex go don fück fück fück, sotey im don taya.

Some people dey enjoy o! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by crafteck(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
Many kpekus would be pounded same day

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Victorisoni3(m): 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
amba ambassador
Some of dem assurance de after excessive nacking of kpekus

Laslas den no get
Hahaha wetin dem gain
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by seangy4konji: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
na where ogbeni alex report deh always deh.
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
When all answers in exam seems to be correct but u have chose the right one
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
I like that lady in red with Ghana weave.
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Newguyhere: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
cool cool wink

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by RichBoy247: 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
@alexreports

This guy and Murray Bruce family are going to be in the hottest part of hell for promoting prostitution and leading several ladies to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by esquire1987(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
If you see what I saw
Gather here let's take selfie.
Beautiful people everywhere
But none fine pass my wife

Mama Pecu Pecu, you are the best.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by chibuike107: 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
See women
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Fourwinds: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
sisisioge:
Wow...this will be the definition of being surrounded with beauty!

Seriously... Kpekus will be nacked

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by vioment: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
Gless una suppose dey do food and water, everybody face just long for there.

You and them dey try sha.
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Fourwinds: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
Junkie1:
FREE PVSSY FOR THE ORGANISERS.. IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Alexrayz(m): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
Changethechain:
I need a female friend in odili road port Harcourt.. Please don't worry me for marriage o, I am not available for that and don't ask me for money too... I will only give you money from my willing heart..NO TRANSACTIONAL SEX.. I just need a spoilt kid like me
Email: matthewtartaglia2@gmail.com

The one wey dey go use u do money ritual na u dey so
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
They should all served cucumber as menu menu
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by GOFRONT(m): 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
Atleast two kpekus must be set on fire here...

I have been there..
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by joshboo(m): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Soup is ready
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by jesmond3945: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
It is a pity what our young girls have turned out to be. Why can't we empower them so that they can be of use to the society? It is a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by 400billionman: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
Keep deceiving those ladies like you will change their lives..
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Ekakamba: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
Almunjid:

Ka ci ka samu cutar kanjamau! grin

Idan na sadu da macé mai kanjamau, bura'na bazai tashi ba. grin tongue
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by CaptainMitch: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
No be lie
BareFacedLies:
The organiser go fućk tire cheesy

Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by BIEBER45: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2019
JOBLESS ENTITIES undecided
Re: Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend by Dshocker(m): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2019
One thing for sure.The organizers of this useless show will taste all their pussies one by one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wholesale Organic Skin Care Raw Product Seller In Lagos / Toke Makinwa Vs Omowunmi Akinnifesi: Who Wore It Best? / What Are Your Favorite Hair Styles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.