Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,289 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) (44754 Views)

BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) / Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today / Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by dipseacon: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
These days I'm scared to go the toilet in the nights. I keep thinking I might see Bambam inside
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
rawpadgin:
Where are the inmates
same thing I wanted to ask now grin
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by frankblinkz(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
For those asking of in mates pictures...it's not allowed

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
EzegeNG:
See people's reaction;

https://zenithnaija.com/teddy-a-celebrates-his-birthday-with-inmates-of-kirikiri-prison-photos/

All these women abi na gals with Andy Ruiz pot Belle na inmates dem be ?
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:
They didn't let them in grin
they did. Phones are not allowed inside a prison. You should visit a prison so you can have an experience

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
gulfer:
Not even one inmate seen in the pix, its all for the publicity angry angry angry angry
phones aren't allowed inside a prison hence no pics were taken inside. You should visit a prison so you can have an experience wink

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by Jadsy01(f): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
“[Photos]: Beyonce stuns in new photos dressed as ‘Nala’ from the movie ‘Lion King’”
see more photos
https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/06/02/photos-beyonce-stuns-in-new-photos-dressed-as-nala-from-the-movie-lion-king/

Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by DarryOsh(m): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
rawpadgin:
Where are the inmates
I don't think one is allowed to take pictures of the inmates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Naira Marley not in that picture

He is suppose to be in that prison.

Dasuki too is not also there

Don't forget:

Orji Uzor Kalu
Diezani
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by Rockandroll(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Where are Teddy A fans. Time to buy him a car., rent a shop or show some love.
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by Chiemezueajuzie: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Great really great
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by toprealman: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
rawpadgin:
Where are the inmates
On blue
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Rubbish. I ate show off
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Naira Marley not in that picture

He is suppose to be in that prison.

Dasuki too is not also there

The pics was taken at the gate either before entry or after.
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
Check his IG account to see them
Debramaye:
same thing I wanted to ask now grin
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
na for front of prison i dey see
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
R2bees:
Nice one Teddy A... I'd give you "A" on this one. Your name is now Teddy AA

Giving to useless group of people

When good people out there in the hospital and other places.
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by Amanda4life: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
rawpadgin:
Where are the inmates

Pls help me ask them
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Stupid people everywhere u go.

Reaching out to useless group of people

If only there file will be played out to him one after the other.

Nonsense
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
berrystunn:

Giving to useless group of people

When good people out there in the hospital and other places.
Abi oo... lol
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
R2bees:
Abi oo... lol

They should remind him of what some of them did
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by Forreellinc: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
Na these fresh pipo be prison inmates
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by SURElee(f): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Teddy A needs to use Bambang for money rituals if he wants to. Blow

Bitter truth his managers won't tell him

It's will be easier for a pack of matches to explode than for him to blow.

Guy. You don kolo. �����. You cracked me up big time�����
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by KingRabota: 12:26am On Jun 03, 2019
If you ask me o, it would be best if all that cuunt didn't go inside the yard proper, mek dem no go inflame passion inside men wey Konji don already wound.

The wankking wey go happen inside that place tonight na full drum of cum
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by princeade86(m): 12:42am On Jun 03, 2019
dingbang:
phones aren't allowed inside a prison hence no pics were taken inside. You should visit a prison so you can have an experience wink
I don't agree with u sir because celebrities always has their way to take pictures. If truly he went there to celebrate with inmates, he wud have informed them before he go there, and they will allow him to even talk to some inmates.
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by millhouse: 5:32am On Jun 03, 2019
rawpadgin:
Where are the inmates
of course they can’t snap with them na.... not allowed , u want us to see your uncle in uniform ??
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:03am On Jun 03, 2019
princeade86:
I don't agree with u sir because celebrities always has their way to take pictures. If truly he went there to celebrate with inmates, he wud have informed them before he go there, and they will allow him to even talk to some inmates.
have you been to a maximum prison before?
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by Azamani100(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2019
EzegeNG:
See people's reaction;

https://zenithnaija.com/teddy-a-celebrates-his-birthday-with-inmates-of-kirikiri-prison-photos/
Nah nigga anytime anyday..buh why Teddy come resemble SinzuSMG for d last pic?
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by Aphroditee(f): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2019
NobleAngell:
Are those inmates? Some even look fresher than the celebrant.
are you serious right now? there's no inmate in the picture
Re: Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) by Crownwahley(m): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
Junkie1:
TEDDY A SOUNDS LIKE A FAGGOTT NAME

ALSO I CAN SEE HE'S STILL STUCK WITH THE SAME PIECE OF PVSSY SINCE BBNAIJA

ALSO WHY AM I COMMENTING ON THIS THREAD WHEN I REALLY DONT GIVE A FVCK ABOUT ANY OF THEM??

ALSO WOULD ANYONE CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY WITH CRIMINALS INSTEAD OF MAYBE ORPHANS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT??

LASTLY DO THEY STILL FVCK IN THE TOILET??

Get well soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face / bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked / Mosun Filani Vs. Funke Akindele - Who Is More Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.