Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss (4790 Views)

If you Remember These Tv Series, you are older than you think / TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) / Netflix Has These TV Shows? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by atuagbo: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2010
yoruba drama on galaxy tv
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by bisotec(m): 7:56am On Sep 30, 2010
My mum And I
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by kemisuga(f): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2010
Is Dragon Den still on air, I hav missed dat show. LOve it too kiss
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by SABalogun: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2010
project fame and gulder ultimate search
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by Jenke: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2010
Papa ajasco and company grin
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by Orilee9ice(m): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2010
Quote from: geerufus on Yesterday at 08:44:20 PM
How many of you guys out there watched SPACE 1999 back then?
If you do, do you remember Commander, Harry, Maya?
Can anyone still recollect a particular episode? Lets share those moments please.
BIG FOOT AND WILD BOY nko?
If you're less than 37 – 38 years in age, you can't really know what I'm talking about.
If you're younger than dis age range, you know what! just click out of dis thread, cause the whole thing wud look like trash to you.
I bet even Seun don't know any of this programmes,

dont start jerefus,
space 1999
dan august

The protectors
the professional
santa barbara
another life
return to eden
the village headmaster
tales by moonlight
band stand
doctor who, the original one
kenny ;Dshow
the living body
Mac gyver
A team
Magnum
get smart
some mothers do have em
mixed blessings
eastenders
Family affair
the tommorrow people

let me add to this list jare from wey back then, (you have to be in the late 30's - 40's /50's bracket to know these programmes)
BEHIND THE CLOUDS
COCK CROW AT DAWN
MIRROR IN THE SUN
WINDS AGAINST MY SOUL
ADIO FAMILY (i was in it too)
BEACHCOMBER
DISCO 79/80
BAR BEACH SHOW
BASI AND COMPANY /9TO BE A MILLIONAIRE, THINK LIKE A MILLIONAIRE)
SECOND CHANCE (MADAM DE MADAM, IT IS A MATTER OF CASH)
TELEMATCH (TEAM B)
SPACE 1999
ANIMAL GAME
7UP BIRTHDAY PARTY
STEVE RHODES VOICES
SCHOOLS DEBATE
MUSICAL VIDEO SHOW
WEEKEND CHOICE (LTV8)
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2010
FADEYI OLORO Vs ABIJA Soap in the early 90s
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by honeric01(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2010
sport splash
sport cafe
9pm sport show on channels
celebrity takes two
stand up nigeria
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2010
I love interesting Tv programmes like

Mind your language
Zebruda (back in the days)
Tales by moonlight
Superman
Batman
Voltrol
Ben10
Some mothers do have them
Mix blessing
No one but you
The rich also cry
Punked on mtv base
Keeping up with the kardashians
America got talent
Mtn project fame
Naija sings
Maltina dance hall
Spider
Second chance
GUS (not d wack celebrity show down)
Nigeria idol. (LOL)
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by franktolk(m): 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2010
@orile and Kabukabu
I'm in my mid 30s and I can bet I know all the TV programmes u listed. Let me add to them. Do you remember

Bala miller show
The jab Adu sisters
House no 13
second chance
behind the clouds
mirror in the sun
the famous five
Tom Granton's war
roots
Things fall apart
Jagua Nana's daughter
The pot of Life
Tales by moonlight
Adittu
Tanmo on NTA 7
Ewe Aje
The prince and the pauper
King Athur
2 be continued,
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by DISTINCT89(m): 4:20am On Oct 01, 2010
Guy na BBA I don't like missin
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by Emmyk(m): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2010
deal or no deal, america got talent, bba lot more
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by roughneck: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2010
superted
Dangermouse
Inspector Gadget
Dodo
Voltron
Jimbo
Birdman
Godzilla grin
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by zains: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2010
Rent-A-Ghost
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by Mrwhoa(m): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2010
Gulder ultimate search nd for some weird reasons maltina dancehall cos of the Eselemos, Nd dat dude frm d Adejo fam, God he was fineee
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by sweetstjoy(f): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2010
project fame{even though this last season was biased]
maltina dance all
who wants to be a millonaire
my mum and i
gulder ultimate search
super story
so wrong so right
family ties

for foreign progs,
hitched or ditched
law and order
doctors
dont 4get the lyrics
celebrity apprentice
americas got talent
dr 90210
mercy
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by kemisuga(f): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2010
Roughneck are u a toddler? grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by mike7184(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2010
Big Brother
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by roughneck: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2010
kemisuga:

Roughneck are u a toddler? grin grin grin grin
no aunty, I'm still in my mamma's belly tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Legend / Why Are Nigerian Cartoons Rare? / Hot New Free TV Series Download Website Discovered!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.