Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos (34708 Views)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Fake Pastor Hypnotizes Boy Sent On Errand [Photo] / Yahoo Boy Sent To Prison For Destroying EFCC Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by Gabson001(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
They will mine nonsense out of him

2 Likes

Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by RealityShot: 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Kai! Flog him like a goat.. Wahalai... I finish you!
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by anonymous1759(m): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
decatalyst:
See the way he is looking like an unfortunate idiot!

They should make him work for money to pay back or they beat sense into him.

I hate it when agile and able bodied men rely on gambling and betting to earn a life or hit it big in life. sad

Keep on hating o, if it's the other way round the story will change. If you do yahoo them go complain, you take your hard earned money stake them go still complain. Living is dangerous to life. Even your business is risky. I don't support minors betting but no Biggie about adults.

1 Like

Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by clive2u(m): 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
zolajpower:
I don't think that boy is okay ,merely looking at him . He needs a mental evaluation to ascertain d cause of his problem . He look very autistic shocked
the word autistic just made me remember a girl on fb that used autistic to describe her juniour bro thinking its one dope ass word. Was rili funny. Btw its nt a new tin, someone lost his house rent to virtual, the guy just faint wen last money cut. Thank God there was a borehole close by
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by emmykk(m): 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
Virtual collected all the money,he didn't lost the money
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by fortran12: 12:00am On Jun 03, 2019
How is this news?
So what should we do about it?
If there was a write up included with the video about the ills of underage kids and gambling. That would have been better. But it's a video about a boy who spent money on betting.
This sort of news adds no value to human life.
Nairaland has gone to the dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by OndoRaph(m): 12:37am On Jun 03, 2019
Smart dude. He wants to hustle, make profit from the capital meant for middle-belt development

1 Like

Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by IamBlanco(m): 12:47am On Jun 03, 2019
decatalyst:
See the way he is looking like an unfortunate idiot!

They should make him work for money to pay back or they beat sense into him.

I hate it when agile and able bodied men rely on gambling and betting to earn a life or hit it big in life. sad

Calm down bros... virtual is for greedy fools. guys are earning a living with betting on the low. I'm not talking about bet 200 to win 60k o. spread a stake of 100k within 3days to win 300k+

that's 'hardworking' Nigerians salary in 30days o. betting is about silencing the natural human greed in you.

1 Like

Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by stagger: 1:01am On Jun 03, 2019
Kai!
By the way, is he up to 18 years? He is just looking like someone that the cassette cut when it was on play!

If you grew up with the cassette player, using cellotape to repair the cuts and using bic to fast forward and rewind, say a mighty AYE!

4 Likes

Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by dovakhiin(m): 1:30am On Jun 03, 2019
if na me send dat boy nd he did dis to me..the first slap out ov d hunger nd xpectation of d food wil reset his destiny to default..d nxt tin wey go happen na mysterious event e go b.
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by Haykinsofficial: 4:26am On Jun 03, 2019
zolajpower:
I don't think that boy is okay ,merely looking at him . He needs a mental evaluation to ascertain d cause of his problem . He look very autistic shocked
LOL. The unexpected woeful loss rendered him autistic. He's a normal, sane dude

Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by Ominimercy(m): 4:53am On Jun 03, 2019
Greed!
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by stchinedu: 5:14am On Jun 03, 2019
tydi:
The guy still surprised say hin see himself inside that shop

E no believe im eye cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by tydi(m): 5:47am On Jun 03, 2019
bentwood85:

you made me laugh..... I dey run from betting now...

Once bitten twice shy.. It has bitten me millions
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by Blue3k(m): 5:55am On Jun 03, 2019
grandstar:
This bet9ja is becoming an epidemic.

A 17year old boy missed with his mum's 6,000 on one occasion and 10,000 on another to bet on matches.

Worse, his mum is basically a single mother and they are poor.

Wow if she doesn't put that boy up for adoption he's probably going to have to leave the house as soon he turns 18. He better consider the millitary asap.
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by DonGtoG1(m): 6:22am On Jun 03, 2019
"ALMOST" everyone is becoming "LAZY" day in and out. Seeking short cut access to riches without perspiration.

All blame goes to the upbringing, society, government etc.

LAZINESS AND GREED HAS TAKEN OVER.
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by JastSiryin(m): 6:36am On Jun 03, 2019
oshe11:
He looks imbecilic

Looking at the system as though it would change the scorecheesy

Shout out to all em niggas making cool cash from Betting and living large

Em Niggas whose school fees were paid by Bet9ja

Em Niggas whose Marriage' expenses were made possible via Bet9ja

Em Niggas whose rentage were paid via bet9ja

Em Nigga Forecasting for Tomorrow games this very moment.........

Bigger You!!!
Those niggas wey you dey hail so, I never use eye take see them o lol
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by jubrilELsudan: 7:09am On Jun 03, 2019
AFONJAS! NA THEIR WAY. PLAYING KALOKALO SINCE 1529.

Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by ultimatekint(m): 7:14am On Jun 03, 2019
Looking like Ajimobi Isaac when he lost senatorial 'bid'��
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2019
grin i can relate

eyaah..d doubling no work. las las he go lie something to the person wey send am than to reveal the real reason
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2019
IamBlanco:

Calm down bros... virtual is for greedy fools. guys are earning a living with betting on the low. I'm not talking about bet 200 to win 60k o. spread a stake of 100 within 3days to win 300k+

that's 'hardworking' Nigerians salary in 30days o. betting is about silencing the natural human greed in you.
kindly show us proof of your back to back winnings.
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2019
Haykinsofficial:

LOL. The unexpected woeful loss rendered him autistic. He's a normal, sane dude
If you know how disgusting you look like with this pic you won't be using it as a meme anymore.
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by bentwood85(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2019
tydi:

Once bitten twice shy.. It has bitten me millions

Chai... Kpele..
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by oshe11: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2019
JastSiryin:
Those niggas wey you dey hail so, I never use eye take see them o lol
Maybe U dey roll with Niggas wen wan use 1h win 50m
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by Haykinsofficial: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2019
comshots:
If you know how disgusting you look like with this pic you won't be using it as a meme anymore.

Why sound so bittered and pained? Poverty-infested dingbats everywhere... Ode

Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by VisionInfinity: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2019
oshe11:
He looks imbecilic

Looking at the system as though it would change the scorecheesy

Shout out to all em niggas making cool cash from Betting and living large

Em Niggas whose school fees were paid by Bet9ja

Em Niggas whose Marriage' expenses were made possible via Bet9ja

Em Niggas whose rentage were paid via bet9ja

Em Nigga Forecasting for Tomorrow games this very moment.........

Bigger You!!!

O shey baddest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) / Gunmen Kill 16 HOUR Hotel Owner, Kayode Akinyemi In Ilorin, Kidnap Friend / Troops Recover Weapons, Kill 23 Militants In Gun Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.