Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos (34709 Views)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Fake Pastor Hypnotizes Boy Sent On Errand [Photo] / Yahoo Boy Sent To Prison For Destroying EFCC Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by SouthHomieMob: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
IamBlanco:

Calm down bros... virtual is for greedy fools. guys are earning a living with betting on the low. I'm not talking about bet 200 to win 60k o. spread a stake of 100k within 3days to win 300k+

that's 'hardworking' Nigerians salary in 30days o. betting is about silencing the natural human greed in you.
yeah you right. just pray you dont have a losing streak. once that happens it takes a real man to not lose his head and lose everything
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by CALCULUS16: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
I remember when I was a teenager then, we do play with rubber bands, most times I used my money to buy them after the opponent has gotten all my bands, thinking I would get them back and sell them again to him or her, unfortunately I lost most time, then I would start crying Maya ban gbe owo mi o( better give me my money back), I'm not playing again. Virtual betting is a programmed betting which would always run toward making profit for the owner. Luck can only work once , if one stay there to play again, greediness would swallow the money u have won.
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by Ugosample(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
grandstar:
This bet9ja is becoming an epidemic.

A 17year old boy missed with his mum's 6,000 on one occasion and 10,000 on another to bet on matches.

Worse, his mum is basically a single mother and they are poor.

Naija is slipping further into the abyss

when I complain and complain here people will think that I'm crazy

some might blame these kids
But think about it....

The society has failed woefully
All these are symptoms of a failed, finished society

in the first place, why will one be allowed to bet when you are U18

It's a failed society
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by Ugosample(m): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
DonGtoG1:
"ALMOST" everyone is becoming "LAZY" day in and out. Seeking short cut access to riches without perspiration.

All blame goes to the upbringing, society, government etc.

LAZINESS AND GREED HAS TAKEN OVER.

ita especially the society undecided
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by grandstar(m): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Blue3k:

Wow if she doesn't put that boy up for adoption he's probably going to have to leave the house as soon he turns 18. He better consider the millitary asap.

grin grin

The boy is the mum's grief!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by DonGtoG1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ugosample:

ita especially the society undecided

It's quite alarming.
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by Alejobs: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
You can only cheat someone once but a good deal can bring a million customer
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by booksrite(f): 1:23am On Jun 29, 2019
The boy is the mum's grief!

grin
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by clefstone(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
Albinoflash:
Pls nairalanders i need d name of a very popular instrumental that is always been played on radio,i have been searching for it since donkey years.pls someone help me.it goes like this.:talalala lala,talala lala lala lala.pls dats jusu d begining don't knw how to get it
Careless whispers is the title. Great great song, you hv a great taste bruh

1 Like

Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by NkitaAla: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

I think you got it wrong but it's a good music though.

Two of my sax favorite are: Caravan of love - Kirk Whalum, Jasmin flower - Kenny G.
[/s]
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by clefstone(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
ola33t:

I think you got it wrong but it's a good music though.

Two of my sax favorite are: Caravan of love - Kirk Whalum, Jasmin flower - Kenny G.
what's d correct title?
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by Olaikpu10: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

I don't know too though.
[/s]
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by clefstone(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2019
ola33t:
I don't know too though.
then y did u conclude that I'm wrong?
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos by Olaikpu10: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Quoting from the initial post you replied to, he said the song goes like this "talalala lala,talala lala lala lala.'"

Nothing like that in careless whisper.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) / Troops Recover Weapons, Kill 23 Militants In Gun Battle / Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.