Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal (38045 Views)

Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison / Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists / PDP’s Jatau defeats ousted APC Rep member In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by kenzosky: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
stanleyravos:
Can someone give me ten reasons why oshiomhole should still remain as Apc chairman? If care is not taken before inauguration day it will be 50, 50 mark my words.
This is getting out of hand oo
Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by kenzosky: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
NonsoWow:
The judiciary has become lawless that is why I don't blame Buhari for disrespecting some of their judgements. Why should an FCT court make this illegal order far away from Bauchi when there is an election petition tribunal set up for these things? Should an FCT high court even dabble into any matter outside its jurisdiction(FCT) at all? The NJC should sit up. This lawlessness of the judiciary is getting out of control.
This one just weak me.
Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by ChristianNorth: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
senatordave1:

There's no need for you to comment,the courts and the electoral act has settled this severally.thank you for being honest for the first time.
By the oshiomhole seems poor in managerial skills but good in electoral battles,secondus is a novice
It seems you still don't understand what a law is. The electoral act is not what the paper says but what the court pronounces it to be.

The judiciary has legislative responsibility and by the verdict of that FHC which is the subsisting judgment, the section of the electoral act you are talking about stands null and void from the time the judgment was passed and will stand so, until a Superior Court sets that judgment aside to return the status quo.

Thanks to Oshiomole, APC is now a regional party while under Secondus, PDP became a national party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by kahal29: 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
ihatesycophant:
A boy that just finished law school know that this is just a bought judgement. What concern PDP with the internal affairs of APC? The rule is explicit, a member of another party cannot sue another member of different party because of their internal issue. It's forbidden in law. It's only a member of APC that participated in the primary that can sue. It won't take appeal court a day to throw the case to dust bin of history.

YOU ARE VERY CORRECT.... SUPREME COURT JUDGMENT IN [MAMA TARABA (APC 2015) VS DARIUS ISHAKU (PDP) AND TAZOR (PDP) VS ORTOM (APC 2015)] SETTLES THE MATTER. SO THIS A NON ISSUE.....

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by berrystunn(m): 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
Atiku is coming
Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by berrystunn(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari is going soon

Atiku is coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by Halopy: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
tuniski:

It was a pre-election matter meant for the courts not tribunal. The FcT high court has jurisdiction.
Thanks for educating the educated illiterate 30,000 zombie crew member. They just cone online to type rubbish without knowledge of the subject matter. How can you even say you don't blame Buhari for disrespecting the judiciary? Ignorance is a disease.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by mchc1001: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Women beware of ritualist
Changethechain:
I need a female friend in odili road port Harcourt.. Please don't worry me for marriage o, I am not available for that and don't ask me for money too... I will only give you money from my willing heart..NO TRANSACTIONAL SEX.. I just need a spoilt kid like me
Email: matthewtartaglia2@gmail.com
Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by LaIabobo: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
TheAdvocate:

You have little or no understanding of the law. The Federal High Court have one jurisdiction and that's Nigeria. It's divided into judicial divisions for administrative reasons and purposes only.

tuniski:

Not all pre-election matters are intra-party. I repeat the FCT high court has jurisdiction..

When did FCT high court become a federal court??
Don't mistake it for Federal High court Abuja

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by AbleGod32123: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
NonsoWow:
The judiciary has become lawless that is why I don't blame Buhari for disrespecting some of their judgements. Why should an FCT court make this illegal order far away from Bauchi when there is an election petition tribunal set up for these things? Should an FCT high court even dabble into any matter outside its jurisdiction(FCT) at all? The NJC should sit up. This lawlessness of the judiciary is getting out of control.
E ya sorry, stop crying ok? I just wonder u will hang urself if Buhari is sacked. Time shall tell
Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by senatordave1(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
ChristianNorth:

It seems you still don't understand what a law is. The electoral act is not what the paper says but what the court pronounces it to be.

The judiciary has legislative responsibility and by the verdict of that FHC which is the subsisting judgment, the section of the electoral act you are talking about stands null and void from the time the judgment was passed and will stand so, until a Superior Court sets that judgment aside to return the status quo.

Thanks to Oshiomole, APC is now a regional party while under Secondus, PDP became a national party.
I think you are the one in a dilemma.the courts especially the supreme court only interpret what the paper law says especially if it is enshrimed im the constitution.sometimes,the lower courts can err but the supreme court always interprets it acvording to what the law stipulates.the supreme court only make new interpretations or laws when the constitution is silent or there's a lacuna.i can quote instances ofcourse.
All courts including the supreme court has clearly stated it severally that party issues are for partyembers.because your party is benefitting from a kangaroo ruling,you are now double speaking.me and you know that that fct judge will soon come under judicial scrutiny.
By 2023,pdp will compete with apga in regional spacing
Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by senatordave1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
kahal29:

YOU ARE VERY CORRECT.... SUPREME COURT JUDGMENT IN [MAMA TARABA (APC 2015) VS DARIUS ISHAKU (PDP) AND TAZOR (PDP) VS ORTOM (APC 2015)] SETTLES THE MATTER. SO THIS A NON ISSUE.....
Christian north take note.update your limited legal knowledge
Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by senatordave1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
LaIabobo:

When did FCT high court become a federal court??
Don't mistake it for Federal High court Abuja
Lets analyze this carefully.an fct high court is same as a state high court.a state high course jurisdiction ends in that state or based on cases committed in that state.same applies to a fct high court.its just for the territory of abuja therefore it should have no jurisdiction.anyway,its just my discretionary knowledge am using,its subjective.i dont know if am actually right but i should.most here are mistaking the fct high court for the fct federal high court
Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by patrickmuf(m): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
stanleyravos:
what did you know about jurisdiction, leave the judges alone and focus on how you people can remove oshiomhole instead disturbing the cyber space.
Don't be impossible, the appeal court sitting on the Ned Nwoko vs Nwaoboshi case held that the Federal High Court had no jurisdiction to hear or even give judgement on the case as they ruled in favor of Nwaoboshi.
Judiciary is really a mess.
Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by jrusky(m): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
EastGold:
One by one na so dem go go

Yes oo a house built on lies can never last.

More to go. Very big thanks to Oshio he has really done well by systematically destroying apc. Soon apc will have only Buhari, Oshio Tinubu left in their party.

Ganduje we are coming for you be prepare.
Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by JONSYN7154: 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
JUST WAITING FOR WHEN THEY'LL SACK BUHARI
Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by santafe(m): 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
VillagePipu:

Shakespeare, are you keeping malice with punctuations? You didn't use punctuations in your 'poem'.

Your grammar sef can affect the Naira.
Free the guy abeg, he is not taking English exams on Nairaland. Just expressing his views. If you understand what he is trying to say, that act of communication is complete.

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by Olatunji1929: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
senatordave1:

Lets analyze this carefully.an fct high court is same as a state high court.a state high course jurisdiction ends in that state or based on cases committed in that state.same applies to a fct high court.its just for the territory of abuja therefore it should have no jurisdiction.anyway,its just my discretionary knowledge am using,its subjective.i dont know if am actually right but i should.most here are mistaking the fct high court for the fct federal high court
you are working so hard to justify your 30k monthly stipend welldone zombies coordinator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by ChristianNorth: 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
senatordave1:

I think you are the one in a dilemma.the courts especially the supreme court only interpret what the paper law says especially if it is enshrimed im the constitution.sometimes,the lower courts can err but the supreme court always interprets it acvording to what the law stipulates.the supreme court only make new interpretations or laws when the constitution is silent or there's a lacuna.i can quote instances ofcourse.
All courts including the supreme court has clearly stated it severally that party issues are for partyembers.because your party is benefitting from a kangaroo ruling,you are now double speaking.me and you know that that fct judge will soon come under judicial scrutiny.
By 2023,pdp will compete with apga in regional spacing
Lol. All judges have judicial immunity. You can't prosecute a judge because of a judgment he gave. You can only upturn his judgment or prosecute him for other crimes.

Sorry, the law is what the court says it is not what the paper says.

2 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by senatordave1(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Olatunji1929:
you are working so hard to justify your 30k monthly stipend welldone zombies coordinator
Are you senseless or what? Why cant you tackle the issues raised in the thread like others? If pdp are paying you,dont assume same for me
Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by senatordave1(m): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Lol. All judges have judicial immunity. You can't prosecute a judge because of a judgment he gave. You can only upturn his judgment or prosecute him for other crimes.

Sorry, the law is what the court says it is not what the paper says.
Lets not waste time here.its not by force you you to comment in every thread.sometimes,you should learn to ignore esp when you know you are at fault.if pdp were at fault,you wont see me here.you should have stayed hidden like the ihedioha saga.the judge erred and the superior courts will set the records straight.i think this is settled
Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by ChristianNorth: 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
senatordave1:

Lets not waste time here.its not by force you you to comment in every thread.sometimes,you should learn to ignore esp when you know you are at fault.if pdp were at fault,you wont see me here.you should have stayed hidden like the ihedioha saga.the judge erred and the superior courts will set the records straight.i think this is settled
Whether err or not, his judgment is the subsisting one until overturned.

APC are naturally belligerent

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by alfsalami: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
Osho was a mistake
Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by poshbrave(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
seriously i no trust dis court again....they are sacking all dis small small ones to keep Buhari....pdp shd not celebrate yet ooo, becos d time the same court will uphold Buhari election dat is when d will understand d political chess game been played by d court now...sacrifice the pawn to save d queen.

2 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by Olatunji1929: 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
senatordave1:

Are you senseless or what? Why cant you tackle the issues raised in the thread like others? If pdp are paying you,dont assume same for me
lol court will soon sack your savior and you will soon become jobless I just hope and pray that you shouldn't venture into armed robbery after that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by senatordave1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You mean pdp fellows like you and kola your look alike?
Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by senatordave1(m): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You mean pdp fellows like you and kola your look alike? When that same court ruled that adeleke forged his cert,i didnt see where you talk of subsisting judgment.legal hypocrity
Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by sapientia(m): 1:20am On Jun 03, 2019
post=78962068:
Good to know we have a President who does not intervene in the rule of law.

He can only hold Dasuki etc

He cant even intervene

He can only foolishly bully the judiciary.

Its a pity that at your age, you dont know that if Buhari have a way, he will suspend our constitution.

You Mr man is a chronic Zombie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by gare(f): 2:44am On Jun 03, 2019
NonsoWow:

Will you keep quiet, you think you know more than the judge that accepted the case you or the registrar that assigned the case.

You guys will not stop at embarrassing your parents and the money wasted on you guys in sending you to school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=mrsfavour post=78960232]The so called "dead and buried" party now taking over.Judiciary
Re: Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 03, 2019
mrsfavour:
The so called "dead and buried" party now taking over.

This posting is childish. The Judicary judgement is now more powerful than the wish of the majority of the people. The intelligence report of Dubai strategy of PDP scheming to use Judiciary to steal the mandate of popular votes of the people might be true.

In Bauchi, Dogara won under PDP while the APC in his constituency lost. It is the same system that produced Dogara's opponent that produced the man whom Judiciary declared his votes a waste. Those who voted for APC only wasted their time, energy & resources. They should have slept at home according to the Court.

One thing is clearer here, the PDP never defeated APC . In Zamfara and other States where PDP is declared winner without APC or with APC votes declared a wasted votes and peoples (APC voters) efforts for enduring stress at polling stations a waste of time, It can be seen that APC DOG or Donkey is stronger than PDP as a party in those places.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.