Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Abby Oyebade's Blocked Her Ex Boyfriend, He Transfers Money To Her Account.... - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abby Oyebade's Blocked Her Ex Boyfriend, He Transfers Money To Her Account.... (22192 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) / Adedimeji Lateef And Oyebade Adebimpe Pre-Wedding Photos / Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abby Oyebade's Blocked Her Ex Boyfriend, He Transfers Money To Her Account.... by Fantazy(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2019
If this is true that man is an embarrassment to humanity!
when there re girls everywhere
Re: Abby Oyebade's Blocked Her Ex Boyfriend, He Transfers Money To Her Account.... by 2shure: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2019
Infact all nigerian girls are ugly
Re: Abby Oyebade's Blocked Her Ex Boyfriend, He Transfers Money To Her Account.... by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2019
Nairaland mods are loosing it...is this news or information?
Re: Abby Oyebade's Blocked Her Ex Boyfriend, He Transfers Money To Her Account.... by meobizy(f): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2019
The guy is dumb as Bleep.
I was stupid back in the day concerning females but thank God I was never this foolish.
I matured mentally before I could do something this idiotic.
Re: Abby Oyebade's Blocked Her Ex Boyfriend, He Transfers Money To Her Account.... by hottathafire(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2019
fiercehillz:
Na 100 naira baba go dey transfer na... Smart guy

Correct guy!! Why is it that you're my twin brother in reasoning? Check the transaction details you will see that the part where the amount was covered was not long and looking like ₦100 alert.
We are both supposed to be working for DSS o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abby Oyebade's Blocked Her Ex Boyfriend, He Transfers Money To Her Account.... by oluwaahmed: 9:54am On Jun 03, 2019
She no send u but u still dey disturb yourself. The guy get time, now she don sample your name for the whole world to see. Loser
Re: Abby Oyebade's Blocked Her Ex Boyfriend, He Transfers Money To Her Account.... by Kaylexzy(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2019
stag:
Lol! Really desperate...

Pls..

There this awkward moment when you’re walking along a corridor and someone is coming directly opposite you. To avoid collision, you step to the right. To also avoid colliding with you, the person steps to one side too. Incidentally, to the right too.
To give way, you step to the left. Almost at the same time, he also innocently steps to the left.

Then the confusion sets in and both of you start going left and right

What’s the English term for it? If you know, quote.
In IT, we call it livelock grin

1 Like

Re: Abby Oyebade's Blocked Her Ex Boyfriend, He Transfers Money To Her Account.... by Perkins1: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2019
Do you know there are businesses you can startup with zero or almost zero capital?

Don't blink! Contact me to add you to my group where I will teach you skills and knowledge of how to go about this.

Knowledge is power!!
Re: Abby Oyebade's Blocked Her Ex Boyfriend, He Transfers Money To Her Account.... by Adeyeancah(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2019
bettercreature:
He is just classy otherwise he would have used another number to call/text her
Na the guy go tire na..She go dey block any number wey comes from the guy
Re: Abby Oyebade's Blocked Her Ex Boyfriend, He Transfers Money To Her Account.... by olumalcolm(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
stag:
Lol! Really desperate...

Pls..

There this awkward moment when you’re walking along a corridor and someone is coming directly opposite you. To avoid collision, you step to the right. To also avoid colliding with you, the person steps to one side too. Incidentally, to the right too.
To give way, you step to the left. Almost at the same time, he also innocently steps to the left.

confused grin

1 Like

Re: Abby Oyebade's Blocked Her Ex Boyfriend, He Transfers Money To Her Account.... by fiercehillz(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
hottathafire:

Correct guy!! Why is it that you're my twin brother in reasoning? Check the transaction details you will see that the part where the amount was covered was not long and looking like ₦100 alert.
We are both supposed to be working for DSS o

We go too sabi the work aswear... DSS nor dey gree recruit digital minded people na.
Re: Abby Oyebade's Blocked Her Ex Boyfriend, He Transfers Money To Her Account.... by banio: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
Xinzu:
What a pansy! Is she the only girl in the world? How on earth would I send money to a woman who disrespects me to the point of blocking me on all platforms? She doesn't want to talk to him or see his face, she cares less, yet he decided to indirectly bribe her into unblocking him. What a pathetic fool!

You are right. He is a weak man
Only weak men accept insolent women, thinking they want to change them. You can't change an untrained and saucy lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abby Oyebade's Blocked Her Ex Boyfriend, He Transfers Money To Her Account.... by hottathafire(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
fiercehillz:

We go too sabi the work aswear... DSS nor dey gree recruit digital minded people na.

Na why dem dey misbehave na... Almost all the government agencies are like that, they don't recruit sound digital oriented guys. We will get there sha!
Re: Abby Oyebade's Blocked Her Ex Boyfriend, He Transfers Money To Her Account.... by fiercehillz(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
hottathafire:

Na why dem dey misbehave na... Almost all the government agencies are like that, they don't recruit sound digital oriented guys. We will get there sha!

Confam matter... The future is bright baba

1 Like

Re: Abby Oyebade's Blocked Her Ex Boyfriend, He Transfers Money To Her Account.... by essenceplus: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
stag:
Lol! Really desperate...

Pls..

Modified:
Update...

The above is known as ‘Sidewalk Dance’ or ‘Sidewalk Shuffle’

Thanks to nicepoker101

Burst my balls bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avala Becomes Opera News Ambassador / Photo : See The Woman With The Biggest And Most Se*xy Hips In The World / Efe Reacts To Stolen Mace From The Senate, Subtly Campaigns For Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.