Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Read This Before You Go Start A Travel Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read This Before You Go Start A Travel Business (228 Views)

Update: Jumia Confirms Travelstart Has Taken Over Its Travel Business In Nigeria / How to Manage Online Travel Business With No Special Skill / Why Choose Right Travel CRM Software Company For Your Travel Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This Before You Go Start A Travel Business by reallions(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
The travel industry is currently an 8trillion dollar industry per annum and if you're in travel business, you're cut out to make a chunk of this cash pool.

In this write up, I'll show you how I started my own travel business using just my mobile phone and working from home. You don't need to quit your job to get started with this.

For sometime now, I've been interested in the business of travels: going by the numerous friends who travel around me each year. I did my research to know how to get started and become the most sought out choice for customers, and then I found that to become successful, excellence in pricing is very key.

Hence I discovered the company called ibuumerang, which is a travel company based on Houston, Texas USA. With a one time registration fee of between 100k (300$) to 400k (1059$) to become a TSA (Travel Savings Ambassador), and to begin a global travel business.

Ibuumerang is poised to become the UBER of travels globally. It's a travel company driven by technology. By registering as a TSA, one gets furnished with a travel engine with an access to over 1million hotels, countless flight data base, cruises booking, homes and many more. And as bookings are made on this travel engine personalized for each TSA, 50% of the fund saved by customers is paid to the TSA.

To get more info on the cheapest way to start a travel business and make between 3000-30000$ annually, do watch this short video by clicking on this link: https://umustsee.net/HCT7VP

If you have any further troubles, contact me via call or WhatsApp on 08068230088.

(1) (Reply)

Diverted PIL, MSC, Mearsk Line Containers For Export. Easy, Fair And Fast / Federal Government May Ban Importation Of Vehicles — Customs Boss (review) / Lagos Tank Farm Delivery Available I0kmt @ #i78

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.