Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,168 members, 7,838,994 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land (14988 Views)

War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) / Ebonyi Women Protest Topless In Front Of Government House Over Sons' Arrest / Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by Paulo3ree(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

All our ipob warriors where you at? Cc Oilpussy, skales67

It is time to defeat the herdsmen.....the battle has began!

3, 2, 1..... TYPE grin

The pics thu
Keypad warriors grin
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:53am On Jun 03, 2019
Paulo3ree:

The pics thu
Keypad warriors grin

You know nah. Our Elite Special Corps. Deadlier than Navy Seals grin
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:54am On Jun 03, 2019
RemiTinubu:
my love i won't rest till i sleep with you
at least if na only bress i press i go dey alright kiss
you dey totori my body

shocked

Why are you such a pervert, Sheikh IsaAbubakar.

Haba!
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by Paulo3ree(m): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

You know nah. Our Elite Special Corps. Deadlier than Navy Seals grin

You can't kill me please grin grin grin
More gist abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by TSRC: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2019
Fourwinds:
you are a weakling.... If others voted Buhari, go to your village and defend it with all your might and stop nagging..
Defend it outside the law and get mowed down by the military for being enemies of state, while you are online jibulating the death of civilians.

There are Fulani herdsmen terrorising your people too.
Of what use is your vote for buhari if you cannot get him to act.?

You are a bigger weakling.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by pieces18: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2019
This man has sold himself to hausa people just because just to get favour. i doubt if he said all these.
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by skales67(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

3, 2, 1..... TYPE grin

The 7 days have elapsed! We still haven't heard anything! But if na Igbo matter, the useless omoluabeasts will carry placards all over the place!! grin grin

Shameless Cowards!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2019
skales67:

The 7 days have elapsed! We still haven't heard anything! But if na Igbo matter, the useless omoluabeasts will carry placards all over the place!! grin grin

Shameless Cowards!

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by skales67(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=KingOfAllIgbos post=78975409][/quote]

E pain am sifially like Adisa Bunmi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by Fourwinds: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2019
TSRC:

Defend it outside the law and get mowed down by the military for being enemies of state, while you are online jibulating the death of civilians.

There are Fulani herdsmen terrorising your people too.
Of what use is your vote for buhari if you cannot get him to act.?

You are a bigger weakling.
in Taraba they have militias fighting for their people, why has the military unable to mowed them down because your people will still be the ones to revile your identity... Your are enemies to yourselves...BTW I'm not from Southwest but South South
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by toprealman: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2019
Weak people everywhere. What do you want us to do, come and secure your state with the "security votes" allocated to us abi? Youi think looting is not desecrating the land as well
FOOLISH MAN!
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by RemiTinubu(f): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2019
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:

shocked

Why are you such a pervert, Sheikh IsaAbubakar.

Haba!
[/s]
shatap there and get out angry

leave me and my adadike alone
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by LLobiorah: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
NonsoWow:
Ebonyi people are fake Igbos. Some of their girls I met on a trip there some years ago even confided in me that they love those long fulani preek compared to the small and average preek of lazy ebonyi men. Believe me, there is no rape going on in ebonyi state, the sex between the fulani men and ebonyi women in the farms are consent sex, that's why the women are not complaining. It is their jealous men like the clueless governor that are raising alarm.

This faceless forum is really making you a celebrity of stupidity. I feel the joy and happiness you have, when you are punching your keypads.

Congrats boy, indeed you have made it!

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by NonsoWow: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
[s]
LLobiorah:

This faceless forum is really making you a celebrity of stupidity. I feel the joy and happiness you have, when you are punching your keypads.

Congrats boy, indeed you have made it!
[/s]
Social media is for catching fun. I really don't appreciate retarded idiots on my mentions.
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by capitalzero: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
bellachibaby:
The governor of Ebonyi State, Chief David Umahi has accused herdsmen, especially those domicile at Afikpo North, Onicha and Izzi local government Areas of the state of assaulting and harassing women sexually.

Umahi made this known while addressing stakeholders of the state during a peace talk between herders and famers, at the Akanu-Ibiam International Conference Centre, Abakaliki, capital of Ebonyi State.

He lamented that the herders were defiling the land of Ebonyi by allegedly forcing the women into sex.

“There is a problem at Igboagu in Izzi LGA and Isu community in Onicha LGA. I want the chairman of the Miyeti Allah to know that we have a very strong traditional affinity to wives.

“Any Izzi woman, whether the man is from Izzi or outside Izzi and he have sex with the Izzi woman in this place, the land is desecrated and the woman as well is desecrated and cannot return to the husband’s house again and that is our culture.

“And the man that did it, is not allowed to stay in that land. It is the same thing in the entire Ebonyi state. So, where there is raping of women in their farms, is very dangerous.

“That land is cursed and cannot produce any crop again. And again, if that woman gives anything to the husband to eat, that man must die.

“I will like the chairman of the Miyeti Allah to help me to solve this problem of that Isu community where a woman was raped in her husband’s house. He must leave for the land to be cleansed. And the woman also must leave for the land to be cleansed.

“The land must be cleansed before both the herdsman and the woman be allowed to comeback to that place again. If both do not leave, people will start dying in their numbers.

“And of course, if the husband eats anything from the herder or the woman, the man will automatically die. That is the culture and the culture is something that is spiritual,” he stated.

https://thickmatch.com/herdsmen-raping-ebonyi-women-desecrating-land-gov-umahi/

is this one a governor?
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by Mraphel: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Kill them and bury them secretly and stop crying like a baby.

If herdsmen kill one of us,10 Fulani heads will follow it
Don't claim an Edo person again to fight against Yorubas and Hausas be proud of your igbo tribe.

You did it 2019 election did it worked for you? It even worked against you.
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by nwanyionitsha: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

3, 2, 1..... TYPE grin
See this full. Umahi the slave invited the fulani people to Ebonyi state. E no concern us.
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by nwanyionitsha: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Smh...i remember igbos on nairaland rejoicing when herdsmen attacked some people in Ondo state so theirs is even worse, Fulani herdsmen are now having children with their women..chineke epp us ooo grin fulani ti take over
Ebonyi people should face their music. Their governor and chiefs have long been romancing fulanis.
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

Nwanyionitsha to his useless homosexual father:
See this full. Umahi the slave invited the fulani people to Ebonyi state. E no concern us.
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by nwanyionitsha: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=KingOfAllIgbos post=78989668][/quote]See full. Smh
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by MetaPhysical: 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
This Governor is raising false alarm. Ibo women love Fulani attention and they look forward to be mounted when herders start arriving in planting season.

Look at Ibo woman in her cucumber farm, is this proper?

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by Cityguy: 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
bastardmod:
God punish this effeminate fool called umahi.

Useless efulefu, you beg criminals and rapists ? You are a mad man.
He is Eba now otherwise as Chief security officer of your state, a nonentity went into a married woman's house and raped her and here you are appealing to Miyetti Allah head to help tell his brother to leave so the land could be cleansed. What arrant nonsense! Why are we so unfortunate with lilly livered people as leaders? Would a southerner dare that even in the most rural part of the north and not be cooling off under six feet as we speak? Chaiiii.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by Cityguy: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
MetaPhysical:
This Governor is raising false alarm. Ibo women love Fulani attention and they look forward to be mounted when herders start arriving in planting season.

Look at Ibo woman in her cucumber farm, is this proper?
Yes it is proper. Even if she walks naked, is it your unclothedness? Why should people's pricks reduce their brain capacity to infinity? Abeg
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by bastardmod: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Ategberoson:
these ain't funny at all and Igbo land is even more save than west presently

you see those useless motorcycle parks chairmen allowing aboki to overpopulate riders in all Yoruba land, should be warned. I watched how an Hausa who had killed all his father and mother that exposed him to soldier when they were seeing traces of bokoharam act in him, he carried a passenger, took her to different route, he killed her and collected all her belongings

Yoruba at this time should better be vigilant, too much of accommodation, is too much of insecurity. there is danger in the land, be warned. this crook and jihadist hypocrite foooling himself in Saudi Arabia won't do nothing

This is what I want to be hearing from the west side.... Thumbs up bro
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by NwaAmichi: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
adadike:
Umahi, Rie nsi! Asi'm nsi ju gi onu there. It is because of people like you that will make those stupid herdsmen begin to see the great igbo tribe ( obodo dike) as cowards. Do to those herdsmen what the youths of Amichi did to them. Till date , no single herdsman in Amichi. Do u hear them telling stories that touch? We are in times of war. Those herdsmen do not want peace but war, unless you give it to them,and show them 'ihie oku ji nti oke eme' they will not let you rest
are you from Amichi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Governors To Obaseki: We Will Help You Actualise Your Second Term / PDP Leaders Seek Agboola Ajayi’s Disqualification / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Wards Of Etsako East LGA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.