Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land (14986 Views)

War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) / Ebonyi Women Protest Topless In Front Of Government House Over Sons' Arrest / Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by TSRC: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by Chimaokigwe: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2019
lonelydora:
Gov. Umahi arm your people and stop calling on Buhari to help you. He won't help you.

And again I say,
Match every assault with a greater assault. Match 1 bullet shot with 10 bullets. Match one life taken with 10 lives. And you will see how these herdsmen will remain loyal in your communities. Once you protest and shout, herdsmen see that community as weak, and launch greater attacks

Herdsmen will end the day they will dare my village people.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by lastempero: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2019
They should help you and at the end of the month you will collect security vote.
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by Lee84: 7:53am On Jun 03, 2019
Fulanization is spreading so fast. People should wake up.
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by HARRYFORD1986: 7:57am On Jun 03, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2019
TSRC:

No, ipob does not worship their oppressor.
Unlike where were you come from, they didn't vote for buhari.

They are suffering from your collective national stupidity.
Go deal with Fulani herdsmen raping your women left right and Centre,and stop disturbing my mention grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by CIZAR(m): 8:01am On Jun 03, 2019
what is this one saying..fucking coward
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Ebonyi is not Biafra land. It has been donated to fulanis.
But they are igbos, so what are you saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by TSRC: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2019
Dickhead02:
Go deal with Fulani herdsmen raping your women left right and Centre,and stop disturbing my mention grin grin
How do we deal with them within the law?
The only way we could have dealt with them was not voting for buhari and we did not vote for him.

The people that brought all these nonsense upon everybody are now taunting those who tried their best to prevent it.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by Baroba(m): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2019
adadike:
Umahi, Rie nsi! Asi'm nsi ju gi onu there. It is because of people like you that will make those stupid herdsmen begin to see the great igbo tribe ( obodo dike) as cowards. Do to those herdsmen what the youths of Amichi did to them. Till date , no single herdsman in Amichi. Do u hear them telling stories that touch? We are in times of war. Those herdsmen do not want peace but war, unless you give it to them,and show them 'ihie oku ji nti oke eme' they will not let you rest

Ada Igbo, gwa faa okwu, don't mind the two faced clown called Umahi..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by West2019(m): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2019
Foolish Governor .
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2019
The 'warlike' Ibos who insist that other tribes are cowards, are actually begging the Fulani to stop raping their women.

Next Level.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by Ategberoson(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2019
these ain't funny at all and Igbo land is even more save than west presently

you see those useless motorcycle parks chairmen allowing aboki to overpopulate riders in all Yoruba land, should be warned. I watched how an Hausa who had killed all his father and mother that exposed him to soldier when they were seeing traces of bokoharam act in him, he carried a passenger, took her to different route, he killed her and collected all her belongings

Yoruba at this time should better be vigilant, too much of accommodation, is too much of insecurity. there is danger in the land, be warned. this crook and jihadist hypocrite foooling himself in Saudi Arabia won't do nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by Nakedwire635(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2019
Umahi I thought you are alllies with them why complain now.
They will give you a cup full of crime coffee. Olodo shocked

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by myself13: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2019
So those Ebonyi men that use their buttocks to break palm kernels cannot stand up, fight and protect their women from being raped? ha. Nawa for Ebonyi people ooo.
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by Fourwinds: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2019
Weak governors everywhere...
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by TruthinAction: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2019
This idiot should be kicked out of office. Ebonyi women should come out and protest half naked so it can get the attention of everyone.
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by Destroyerofyeeb: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2019
Chai..igbo people and chest beating are like 5&6
TruthinAction:
This idiot should be kicked out of office. Ebonyi women should come out and protest half naked so it can get the attention of everyone.
myself13:
So those Ebonyi men that use their buttocks to break palm kernels cannot stand up, fight and protect their women from being raped? ha. Nawa for Ebonyi people ooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by Fourwinds: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2019
TSRC:

How do we deal with them within the law?
The only way we could have dealt with them was not voting for buhari and we did not vote for him.

The people that brought all these nonsense upon everybody are now taunting those who tried their best to prevent it.
you are a weakling.... If others voted Buhari, go to your village and defend it with all your might and stop nagging..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by missuzoma: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2019
Umahi cannot chase away the herdsmen as one quarter of the cows roaming in Ebonyi belong to him. He also wants to be Nigeria's vice president come 2023 so he has to speak and act cautiously.
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by 9gerian: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2019
I read comments here and it appears some Yorubas are mocking the Igbos in retaliation for similar mockery in the past. And yes it was quite disheartening to see some Igbos gloat over herdsmen killings in the middle belt and elsewhere but 2 wrongs don’t ever make a right.

Also a lot of energy is being unnecessarily expended on gloating (and empty boasts) and diverting attention away from the major problem itself.

This is very unwise, serves no commendable purpose to the affected victims and should stop!!!

It is very diversionary and only serves the interest of the killer herdsmen and their likes, and allows the government to be comfortable in the face of the evil ravaging the land.

All lives matter regardless of tribe or ethnicity, and even more so the innocent that are being killed.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by Deepthoughts: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2019
bellachibaby:
The governor of Ebonyi State, Chief David Umahi has accused herdsmen, especially those domicile at Afikpo North, Onicha and Izzi local government Areas of the state of assaulting and harassing women sexually.

Umahi made this known while addressing stakeholders of the state during a peace talk between herders and famers, at the Akanu-Ibiam International Conference Centre, Abakaliki, capital of Ebonyi State.

He lamented that the herders were defiling the land of Ebonyi by allegedly forcing the women into sex.

“There is a problem at Igboagu in Izzi LGA and Isu community in Onicha LGA. I want the chairman of the Miyeti Allah to know that we have a very strong traditional affinity to wives.

“Any Izzi woman, whether the man is from Izzi or outside Izzi and he have sex with the Izzi woman in this place, the land is desecrated and the woman as well is desecrated and cannot return to the husband’s house again and that is our culture.

“And the man that did it, is not allowed to stay in that land. It is the same thing in the entire Ebonyi state. So, where there is raping of women in their farms, is very dangerous.

“That land is cursed and cannot produce any crop again. And again, if that woman gives anything to the husband to eat, that man must die.

“I will like the chairman of the Miyeti Allah to help me to solve this problem of that Isu community where a woman was raped in her husband’s house. He must leave for the land to be cleansed. And the woman also must leave for the land to be cleansed.

“The land must be cleansed before both the herdsman and the woman be allowed to comeback to that place again. If both do not leave, people will start dying in their numbers.

“And of course, if the husband eats anything from the herder or the woman, the man will automatically die. That is the culture and the culture is something that is spiritual,” he stated.

https://thickmatch.com/herdsmen-raping-ebonyi-women-desecrating-land-gov-umahi/
Just imagine this, instead of the governor to clearly sound a strong warning to the herdsmen to desist from that practice or be sent packing he is begging them!,now fulanis are going to rape your women more it's a weapon of war,so if you like you can go on n keep begging don't man up.
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by AllenSpencer: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Kill them and bury them secretly and stop crying like a baby.

If herdsmen kill one of us,10 Fulani heads will follow it

Chest beating runs in the blood
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by AllenSpencer: 8:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Chai..igbo people and chest beating are like 5&6

You just dey know them!

They can tell you they have powers to bring down China and US same day.
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by crossfm: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2019
Look at this bokoharam governor complaining about the activities of his boys.he invited them now he is complaining.I just pity the boy peaple in that state.
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by wink2015(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2019
bellachibaby:
The governor of Ebonyi State, Chief David Umahi has accused herdsmen, especially those domicile at Afikpo North, Onicha and Izzi local government Areas of the state of assaulting and harassing women sexually.

Umahi made this known while addressing stakeholders of the state during a peace talk between herders and famers, at the Akanu-Ibiam International Conference Centre, Abakaliki, capital of Ebonyi State.

He lamented that the herders were defiling the land of Ebonyi by allegedly forcing the women into sex.

“There is a problem at Igboagu in Izzi LGA and Isu community in Onicha LGA. I want the chairman of the Miyeti Allah to know that we have a very strong traditional affinity to wives.

“Any Izzi woman, whether the man is from Izzi or outside Izzi and he have sex with the Izzi woman in this place, the land is desecrated and the woman as well is desecrated and cannot return to the husband’s house again and that is our culture.

“And the man that did it, is not allowed to stay in that land. It is the same thing in the entire Ebonyi state. So, where there is raping of women in their farms, is very dangerous.

“That land is cursed and cannot produce any crop again. And again, if that woman gives anything to the husband to eat, that man must die.

“I will like the chairman of the Miyeti Allah to help me to solve this problem of that Isu community where a woman was raped in her husband’s house. He must leave for the land to be cleansed. And the woman also must leave for the land to be cleansed.

“The land must be cleansed before both the herdsman and the woman be allowed to comeback to that place again. If both do not leave, people will start dying in their numbers.

“And of course, if the husband eats anything from the herder or the woman, the man will automatically die. That is the culture and the culture is something that is spiritual,” he stated.

DRUMBEAT OF FULANIZATION !
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by nogragra: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2019
bellachibaby:

Na the next level way go reset the brains (if they have any) of yall IPOB THAT HAS REFUSED TO BE SMART SINCE 1967.
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by NonsoWow: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2019
myself13:
Ebonyi people are fake Igbos. Some of their girls I met on a trip there some years ago even confided in me that they love those long fulani preek compared to the small and average preek of lazy ebonyi men. Believe me, there is no rape going on in ebonyi state, the sex between the fulani men and ebonyi women in the farms are consent sex, that's why the women are not complaining. It is their jealous men like the clueless governor that are raising alarm.
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by adisaaowala: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2019
adadike:
[s]Umahi, Rie nsi! Asi'm nsi ju gi onu there. It is because of people like you that will make those stupid herdsmen begin to see the great igbo tribe ( obodo dike) as cowards. Do to those herdsmen what the youths of Amichi did to them. Till date , no single herdsman in Amichi. Do u hear them telling stories that touch? We are in times of war. Those herdsmen do not want peace but war, unless you give it to them,and show them 'ihie oku ji nti oke eme' they will not let you rest[/s]

angry
Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by nams77: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2019
adadike:
Umahi, Rie nsi! Asi'm nsi ju gi onu there. It is because of people like you that will make those stupid herdsmen begin to see the great igbo tribe ( obodo dike) as cowards. Do to those herdsmen what the youths of Amichi did to them. Till date , no single herdsman in Amichi. Do u hear them telling stories that touch? We are in times of war. Those herdsmen do not want peace but war, unless you give it to them,and show them 'ihie oku ji nti oke eme' they will not let you rest
One cold orijin for you. You are a true daughter of the soil. I don't know where we got this kind of spineless people form. People like umahi. Imagine him mentioning "if the herder that rapes the woman return"
. which return?! A criminal and rapist dat should be charged, sent to jail and banned from the community if he was lucky and hasn't been killed by the youth already?
Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by RemiTinubu(f): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2019
adadike:
my love i won't rest till i sleep with you
at least if na only bress i press i go dey alright kiss
you dey totori my body

1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2019
Devil devil, why are you crying? he who brings ant infested logs should expect an insect party, you invited them into the land so enjoy, my heart goes out to the ebonyi people too much land and low population another jos crises will brew up in the state in years to come.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Start Accepting Old Notes, Kano Supermarket Tells Ganduje / Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO / I Didn’t Say God Is Punishing Nigerians With Meningitis – Yari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.