Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him (39388 Views)

Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) / After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List / Timi Dakolo Beats Wife In Dancing. Excited Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2019
mainman7:
The guy from the east did the right thing. It has been scientifically proved that the First set of Human beings on Earth were blacks. Adam and Eve were Yorubas. God created Yorubas first, and every other being emerged from Yorubas. Yorubas are spiritually and mentally higher than every other human being on Earth because we are the first direct humans from the Great Creator.

About black man.

Allah also confirm it that the first man ( Adam ) is a black man

About black man, Allah also confirm it that the first man is black. See Qur'an verse below here

Surah Al-Hijr, Verse 28:
وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ إِنِّي خَالِقٌ بَشَرًا مِّن صَلْصَالٍ مِّنْ حَمَإٍ مَّسْنُونٍ

And when your Lord said to the angels: Surely I am going to create a mortal of the essence of black mud fashioned in shape.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him by iammo(m): 8:28am On Jun 03, 2019
grin

Yamree people sef

1 Like

Re: Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him by strangest(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2019
all those shouting IGBo no get sence... na so they beat your amala brother down... grin grin am out
Re: Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him by AllenSpencer: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2019
Timijo:
Eyigaju.

Today is my birthday, show me some love.

No rice, swallows, Egusi, Okro, Ogbono, Banga, Vegetable soup and Oha soup

No beer or soda

And you hear asking for love.

Don't let me talk please.
Re: Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him by oderinde151(m): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2019
vanida6:
Postrate for a human being like me Godforbid,,,,who is davido sef sad
we don start

2 Likes

Re: Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him by freddybonz(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2019
seems these guys are illegal immigrants, dey yankee de prostrate for ur junior, forget he has more money e no still mean, see as dem checkmate theirself
Re: Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him by Olarewaju89: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2019
Timijo:
Eyigaju.

Today is my birthday, show me some love.

Happy birthday bro
Re: Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him by mainman7(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

About black man.

Allah also confirm it that the first man ( Adam ) is a black man

About black man, Allah also confirm it that the first man is black. See Qur'an verse below here

Surah Al-Hijr, Verse 28:
وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ إِنِّي خَالِقٌ بَشَرًا مِّن صَلْصَالٍ مِّنْ حَمَإٍ مَّسْنُونٍ

And when your Lord said to the angels: Surely I am going to create a mortal of the essence of black mud fashioned in shape.

Thank you my brother. Ifa said so too. I also believe the Bible must have said so too, Book of Enoch and some other great Books were removed from the Bible by the Roman Catholic that gave the Greek Version. It's very unfortunate that many blacks have been mentally enslaved not to know they are far superior.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him by mainman7(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2019
strangest:
all those shouting IGBo no get sence... na so they beat your amala brother down... grin grin am out
Nobody ever mentioned that till you came to try to bellittle us as usual. That's why AJ's gallant consistent wins since, didn't get much attention like this his one loss. Moral: many would pretend not to see you achieving greatness, and go all gleeful when you lose.

No matter how we pretend, the truth is the truth, and always too glaring. The demoralizing hate comments against Olufemi Anthony Joshua has been from Igbos and some very very few gullible senseless Yorubas that follows anything Igbos say. What hurts Igbos most in this life is to see Yorubas shine. With perfect hatered, they hate to see Yorubas shine. They are subconsciously green with incurable envy of Yorubas, so, they tell other tribes very slanderous derogatory things about the Yorubas They never say a single good thing about Yorubas even though they are far more evil, less intelligent and greedy than the Yorubas. Igbos should naturally accept that God created Yorubas to be superior to them. They should just bow to us so that Nigeria can move forward.

Igbos are the most selfish shallow-minded sad Souls on Earth. Igbos still don't realize that Yorubas are not ordinary beings.

Intelligent Yorubas have now understand why Igbos are forever pained. The pathological hatred that Igbos have towards Yorubas is unconsciously because Yorubas have naturally first achieved and still achieving every Greatness that Igbos hope to achieve in this Life: they stigmatized and spread lies that Yorubas are cowards, yet we gallantly won the 1635 Oshogo War against the Fulanis (something that Igbos can never achieve). Thhey said we are not strong to fight yet we've produced the likes of Anthony Joshua the Strongest Man in the World for a while now, something no Igbo has ever and shall never achieve. Imagine if Olufemi was Igbo, we won't have rest from their shout of "Igbo Amaka" since all his winnings. Igbos started businesses hoping to produce the richest man and woman, yet non of them is as rich as Adenuga or Alakija. They started Churches, yet non of theirs could ever be as Great as that of Oyedepo or Adeboye. Igbos tried to top the Education sector and had to abandon that dream because Yorubas are the ones intelligent enough not only to lead that but lecture as numerous Professors in USA Universities and all over Europe Universities. Nigerian Ecommerce Crown belongs to Sola Akinlade of PayStack, Biggest Nigerian Forum owned by my Guy grin the great Yoruba son of Oshewa. Igbos started Arochukwu Cult, yet non of them could ever be as International as Ogboni. I don't know a single Yoruba man that belong to Arochukwu, but Igbos have no option than to bow to Yoruba superiority as many of them have joined Yoruba Ogboni Fraternity. We Yorubas are simply the most superior beings on Earth. They should stop fighting the natural truth. When they accept us as their superior, Africa would then naturally rule the World. It is the birth right of Africa to rule the World. God made it so. THERE IS A MYSTERY BEHIND YORUBAS THAT NON CAN UNRAVEL.

Igbos are the worst satanic ingrates in the World, they are never grateful for accommodating or showing them love. Yorubas should know that the only way they'll get their well deserved respect from Igbos is not by showing them love, but by treating them like Northerners do. The more you show Igbos love the more they'll disrespect and hate you. The only language they understand is to kill them and treat them without iota of mercy. Unlike HausaFulani that regularly slaughter them like chickens, we Yorubas accommodate them on our Lands as brothers but they are always enviously plotting evil against us and spreading slanderous derogatory lies about us.
Some intelligent NLander Yoruba guys and I were discussing Igbo/Yoruba observed stuffs and we came to one conclusion that some igbos were applying 48 Laws Power rules to brainwash gullible Yorubas here. Last year, they started derogatorily calling and generalizing all Yorubas as Afonjas when we were known as Awoists since my earliest times on NairaLand. They know you soon take on the Character of the name you accept. Before this igbos started this nonsense, we on NL know purselves to be Awoists portraying the great Awolowo values. Just like the igbos planned and hoped, now some gullible easily brainwashed Yorubas go like "we Afonjas are the best" .... Any igbo that calls we Yorubas afonja again instead of Awoists shall soon die a painful death!

Next time you see a Yoruba, duff your hat and bow!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him by strangest(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2019
mainman7:

Nobody ever mentioned that till you came to try to bellittle us as usual. That's why AJ's gallant consistent wins since, didn't get much attention like this his one loss. Moral: many would pretend not to see you achieving greatness, and go all gleeful when you lose.

No matter how we pretend, the truth is the truth, and always too glaring. The demoralizing hate comments against Olufemi Anthony Joshua has been from Igbos and some very very few gullible senseless Yorubas that follows anything Igbos say. What hurts Igbos most in this life is to see Yorubas shine. With perfect hatered, they hate to see Yorubas shine. They are subconsciously green with incurable envy of Yorubas, so, they tell other tribes very slanderous derogatory things about the Yorubas They never say a single good thing about Yorubas even though they are far more evil, less intelligent and greedy than the Yorubas. Igbos should naturally accept that God created Yorubas to be superior to them. They should just bow to us so that Nigeria can move forward.

Igbos are the most selfish shallow-minded sad Souls on Earth. Igbos still don't realize that Yorubas are not ordinary beings.

Intelligent Yorubas have now understand why Igbos are forever pained. The pathological hatred that Igbos have towards Yorubas is unconsciously because Yorubas have naturally first achieved and still achieving every Greatness that Igbos hope to achieve in this Life: they stigmatized and spread lies that Yorubas are cowards, yet we gallantly won the 1635 Oshogo War against the Fulanis (something that Igbos can never achieve). Thhey said we are not strong to fight yet we've produced the likes of Anthony Joshua the Strongest Man in the World for a while now, something no Igbo has ever and shall never achieve. Imagine if Olufemi was Igbo, we won't have rest from their shout of "Igbo Amaka" since all his winnings. Igbos started businesses hoping to produce the richest man and woman, yet non of them is as rich as Adenuga or Alakija. They started Churches, yet non of theirs could ever be as Great as that of Oyedepo or Adeboye. Igbos tried to top the Education sector and had to abandon that dream because Yorubas are the ones intelligent enough not only to lead that but lecture as numerous Professors in USA Universities and all over Europe Universities. Nigerian Ecommerce Crown belongs to Sola Akinlade of PayStack, Biggest Nigerian Forum owned by my Guy grin the great Yoruba son of Oshewa. Igbos started Arochukwu Cult, yet non of them could ever be as International as Ogboni. I don't know a single Yoruba man that belong to Arochukwu, but Igbos have no option than to bow to Yoruba superiority as many of them have joined Yoruba Ogboni Fraternity. We Yorubas are simply the most superior beings on Earth. They should stop fighting the natural truth. When they accept us as their superior, Africa would then naturally rule the World. It is the birth right of Africa to rule the World. God made it so. THERE IS A MYSTERY BEHIND YORUBAS THAT NON CAN UNRAVEL.

Igbos are the worst satanic ingrates in the World, they are never grateful for accommodating or showing them love. Yorubas should know that the only way they'll get their well deserved respect from Igbos is not by showing them love, but by treating them like Northerners do. The more you show Igbos love the more they'll disrespect and hate you. The only language they understand is to kill them and treat them without iota of mercy. Unlike HausaFulani that regularly slaughter them like chickens, we Yorubas accommodate them on our Lands as brothers but they are always enviously plotting evil against us and spreading slanderous derogatory lies about us.
Some intelligent NLander Yoruba guys and I were discussing Igbo/Yoruba observed stuffs and we came to one conclusion that some igbos were applying 48 Laws Power rules to brainwash gullible Yorubas here. Last year, they started derogatorily calling and generalizing all Yorubas as Afonjas when we were known as Awoists since my earliest times on NairaLand. They know you soon take on the Character of the name you accept. Before this igbos started this nonsense, we on NL know purselves to be Awoists portraying the great Awolowo values. Just like the igbos planned and hoped, now some gullible easily brainwashed Yorubas go like "we Afonjas are the best" .... Any igbo that calls we Yorubas afonja again instead of Awoists shall soon die a painful death!

Next time you see a Yoruba, duff your hat and bow!

You expect me to read that?
Re: Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him by AbooNasir(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2019
vanida6:
Postrate for a human being like me Godforbid,,,,who is davido sef sad

i made the same comment yesterday,and i was attacked by one Hungry lion trying to feed on its prey! i don't just get it, does prostating make him (pple) humble or what?
Re: Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him by Perkins1: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2019
Do you know there are businesses you can startup with zero or almost zero capital?

Don't blink! Contact me to add you to my group where I will teach you skills and knowledge of how to go about this.

Knowledge is power!!
Re: Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him by skeleton5050(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2019
Nah so lbos be o. They love boot liking, that's how dem dey do for Cownu of lpob too.
Re: Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him by Aidejay(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2019
Na so Duncan mighty go postrate for OBO too ooh!
Dat year

1 Like

Re: Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him by kernniejay(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
Igbo man licking the shoes of an Afonja boy!

Re: Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him by Adeniyii2017: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
West2019:
If him come see trum.p what will him Do

Him go run... baba no get joy!!
Re: Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him by Timijo(m): 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
You no dey fast ni? Ifun loran grin grin grin
AllenSpencer:

No rice, swallows, Egusi, Okro, Ogbono, Banga, Vegetable soup and Oha soup

No beer or soda

And you hear asking for love.

Don't let me talk please.

Re: Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him by Timole(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
The safe and natural remedy to get rid of *2min embarrassment* and early *cuming*

improve *inner room game time* and increase that *short and tiny cucumber* to a *better* and *Bigger* range.

Visit
http://raphealsclinic.name.ng/wp/ceo/
Re: Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him by Iamxatee: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
OBO!!!!!.....TWALE
Re: Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him by ahnie: 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
Na to find aboki wey go run the chain kawai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity / Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story / Don Jazzy Reacts To Lagos Explosion At Otedola Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.