Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Shocking Video: Men Forcefully Inserted Bottle Into The Vag*na Of This Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Video: Men Forcefully Inserted Bottle Into The Vag*na Of This Lady (2507 Views)

I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide / Women Assault Lady, Insert Bottle Into Her Private Part Over "Affair". Photos / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video: Men Forcefully Inserted Bottle Into The Vag*na Of This Lady by Benbeezy: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
This alleged lady was accused of stealing a phone but was unlucky to have escaped from her prey. The boys she stole from eventually caught her and then took up with the Jungle justice execution style with her.

From the video below, the lady was seen begging them but they refused instead they tried to even make the bottle penetrate more into her private part.

This video was posted on Twitter on @shetti_official page. He Wrote on this post;

Watch the video below Here: https://www.olowublog.com/2019/06/video-men-forcefully-inserted-bottle-into-lady-vagnal-stealing.html

Re: Shocking Video: Men Forcefully Inserted Bottle Into The Vag*na Of This Lady by Macgyver1: 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
This is bad & should be condemned by any sane person.
Re: Shocking Video: Men Forcefully Inserted Bottle Into The Vag*na Of This Lady by iRepNaija1: 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
If this is true, why does the punishment have to sexual? Some men o.

(1) (Reply)

Every Female Corper Has .... / SHOCKING: Nigerian Police Arrest A Lady For Wearing This (see Photos) / As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.