Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,255 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Advices On Travelling - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advices On Travelling (541 Views)

I Want Your Advice On Travelling To Kuwait To Work / Advice On Travelling To Canada / Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advices On Travelling by Ajagbemusa: 3:29am On Jun 03, 2019
Please I need ur advice , I came for a program in ireland and I don't want to come to naija again.butour passport is with the person we r staying with.

Secondly, the person has called us and had a meeting with us that we should go back to Nigerian ,that the renewal is very easy, and he arrange form us on our returns. What should we do ,am not the only one ?
Re: Advices On Travelling by justwise(m): 5:43am On Jun 03, 2019
Ajagbemusa:
Please I need ur advice , I came for a program in ireland and I don't want to come to naija again.butour passport is with the person we r staying with.

Secondly, the person has called us and had a meeting with us that we should go back to Nigerian ,that the renewal is very easy, and he arrange form us on our returns. What should we do ,am not the only one ?

Go back to Nigeria to avoid making life difficult for yourself and others who would want to apply such visa in future.

Life of an illegal immigrant is hellish and you will realise that very soon if you stay back.

8 Likes

Re: Advices On Travelling by Ajagbemusa: 6:20am On Jun 03, 2019
justwise:
[/b]

Go back to Nigeria to avoid making life difficult for yourself and others who would want to apply such visa in future.

Life of an illegal immigrant is hellish and you will realise that very soon if you stay back.

Please educate me fini want to renew my Ireland visa
Re: Advices On Travelling by justwise(m): 6:43am On Jun 03, 2019
Ajagbemusa:

Please educate me fini want to renew my Ireland visa

You can renew it when you get back to Nigeria
Re: Advices On Travelling by Ajagbemusa: 7:12am On Jun 03, 2019
justwise:

You can renew it when you get back to Nigeria

Sir ,

If I apply ammi going to be given visa?
U shuold know the reason why am asking o
Re: Advices On Travelling by oluayebenz: 8:51am On Jun 03, 2019
If you dont overstay that visit, to renew will be very easy.
I quietly understand your situation but if you stay back do you know your way around the system?

Best decision is to go back and rearrange yourself.
Staying back on that visa no go easy o

1 Like

Re: Advices On Travelling by justwise(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2019
Ajagbemusa:

Sir ,

If I apply ammi going to be given visa?
U shuold know the reason why am asking o

No I don’t tell me
Re: Advices On Travelling by Ugosample(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ajagbemusa:

It's better to return to Nigeria in your own case....

You don't know the country too well, your status is shaky, but returning to Nigeria puts you in a better position to get visas in future...
trust me on this.

I know the country is failed, and life is HELLISH back home, but pls, returning to Nigeria is the wise thing to do in your circumstance

3 Likes

Re: Advices On Travelling by diportivo: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
the guy wey hold una passport get sense grin

he don sabi una mind tongue

1 Like

Re: Advices On Travelling by Ajagbemusa: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ugosample:

It's better to return to Nigeria in your own case....

You don't know the country too well, your status is shaky, but returning to Nigeria puts you in a better position to get visas in future...
trust me on this.

I know the country is failed, and life is HELLISH back home, but pls, returning to Nigeria is the wise thing to do in your circumstance

Thanks so much
Re: Advices On Travelling by Ugosample(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
diportivo:
the guy wey hold una passport get sense grin

he don sabi una mind tongue

lmao

(1) (Reply)

Police Officers Smash Man's Car Along Ore Road, Claim It's Break Failure (Pics) / Pls Urgent Help: How Do I Get To Ikoyi From Oshodi? / International Passport Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.