Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye (40179 Views)

Iyabo Ojo's Children, New Lover Paul O's Children Celebrate Xmas Together (Pix) / Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by kalvoken(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2019
Again?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Donte2845: 8:52am On Jun 03, 2019
dachiwater:
Few days ago Tonto Dikeh revealed that she is in a new relationship as she warned her colleagues, and we've now confirmed that she is dating Paul Okoye, the popular show promoter and One Africa Fest convener. The warning the actress gave off days ago, led to speculations of dating someone in showbiz, and the Instagram post read;

"Dear Nollywood and Music Industry I am in a new relationship and to God If i see anyone of you begging him for money, begging him to sponsor your shows or movies, I will you up and your whole life. Idiots na if I find una beg abi, will expose all your gay asses and the females to go."

Paul Okoye is known for all that listed above, and he has been spotted all loved up with the actress at different places in Lagos. Here is a video confirmation below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/03/tonto-dikeh-is-dating-paul-okoye/ she got her life to leave, at her age she knows what to do.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by rawpadgin(m): 8:53am On Jun 03, 2019
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Donte2845: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2019
kalvoken:
Again?

She need all the publicity, she want to venture into politics, she once said it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by victorian(f): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2019
Na wa o.
Just hugging every successful popular man..she no dey taya?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by tunjiajayi: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2019
Now I have seen it all, person purposely put hand for fire shocked

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by holluphemydavid(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2019
Wot abt shatta Wale Dat is crushing on her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 03, 2019
no be amokachi again
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Donte2845: 8:59am On Jun 03, 2019
She want to be a senator, perhaps all these things happened to increase her popularity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by eyinjuege: 8:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Why in heaven's name does she think she has a right to how the new boyfriend spends his money?
I won't be surprised if she truly fought her ex husband and his mother because he bought his mother a house. If she can be so territorial over a NEW boyfriend, imagine how she would be towards a husband.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Donte2845: 9:01am On Jun 03, 2019
holluphemydavid:
Wot abt shatta Wale Dat is crushing on her

No that's not true
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Donte2845: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2019
eyinjuege:
Why in heaven's name does she think she has a right to how the new boyfriend spends his money?
I won't be surprised if she truly fought her ex husband and his mother because he bought his mother a house. If she can be so territorial over a NEW boyfriend, imagine how she would be towards a husband.
She is the type that needs freedom, don't like being restricted
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 03, 2019
This girl all fake, what type of real man will take this doll serious...and she is a gold digger...cheap.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Cholison(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2019
Anybody dating this Tonto should be prepared for loads of insults and social media exposures when the relationship crashes. She has proven not to be a material to be trusted.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2019
ASSIGNMENT!!!!

POOR LAZY NIGERIAN YOOOOOT!
Dear Seun osewa, enough of promoting nonsense on Frontpage. Give small business owners a section of your Frontpage for advertising FREE OF CHARGE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Amigo65(m): 9:18am On Jun 03, 2019
Finally Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Paulo3ree(m): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2019
Born2Breed:

Paul Okoye makes money from working with artiste,so wetin this one come dey yarn?

grin guy u give am upper cut
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Champneys: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2019
Who cares who Tonto Dikeh is dating?!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by dam2000(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2019
This tonto toto go dan wide o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by chiboy1116: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2019
Born2Breed:

You are confused and lacks kindergarten comprehension.
your profile pics , tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2019
Donte2845:

She need all the publicity, she want to venture into politics, she once said it.

Good idea!
Mbaise speaker, cos she is outspoken!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by bedfordng(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2019
hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by holluphemydavid(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2019
Donte2845:

No that's not true
probably u dnt watch shatta wale interview dat he says he was crushing on Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Badonasty(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2019
dachiwater:
Few days ago Tonto Dikeh revealed that she is in a new relationship as she warned her colleagues, and we've now confirmed that she is dating Paul Okoye, the popular show promoter and One Africa Fest convener. The warning the actress gave off days ago, led to speculations of dating someone in showbiz, and the Instagram post read;

"Dear Nollywood and Music Industry I am in a new relationship and to God If i see anyone of you begging him for money, begging him to sponsor your shows or movies, I will you up and your whole life. Idiots na if I find una beg abi, will expose all your gay asses and the females to go."

Paul Okoye is known for all that listed above, and he has been spotted all loved up with the actress at different places in Lagos. Here is a video confirmation below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/03/tonto-dikeh-is-dating-paul-okoye/

uncle don enter trap...by this time next year we go know how many seconds this one dey last
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Born2Breed(f): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2019
chiboy1116:
your profile pics , tongue

Motherhood,the essence of womanhood.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2019
Born2Breed:

Paul Okoye makes money from working with artiste,so wetin this one come dey yarn?

I tire o. Paul just wan fućk his share from her refurbished body.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Delaw00(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2019
Can I ask pls?
Who's Paul Okoye??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by NwaliE01: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2019
That's how one white fowl was busy showing itself to a native doctor.
And later someone would be blaming the native doctor (social media).
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Perkins1: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2019
Do you know there are businesses you can startup with zero or almost zero capital?

Don't blink! Contact me to add you to my group where I will teach you skills and knowledge of how to go about this.

Knowledge is power!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) / Olakunle Churchill Stakes 100,000 Dollars on Anthony Joshua vs Ruiz Rematch / Davido Sprays $100 Bills Nonstop On Woman At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.