Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) (40176 Views)

Davido Holidays In St Kitts & Nevis With His Wife Chioma & Their Twins (Video) / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by mrmayormedia: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Davido and Chioma Spotted chilling with singer's family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9VyIiyiBM8[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
IM STILL FRYING BEANS

17 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Did i hear somebody said

Dogs do go back to their own vomit .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
pepperdemzombie will not like this

17 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by obiekunie01: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
i wonder where that '50 million' naija used second-hand Porsche car davido take assure chioma dey?

DAVIDO NA REAL DEFINITION OF YOOBA DEMON! grin grin

He smartly scammed all the women in his life and even jump and pass all their traps! cheesy

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by mrmayormedia: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
obiekunie01:
i wonder where that 50 million naija used second Porsche car davido take assure chioma dey?

DAVIDO NA REAL DEFINITION OF YOOBA DEMON! grin grin

He smartly scammed all the women in his life and even jump and pass all their traps! cheesy

grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by uchaymart(m): 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Iyaebe:
pepperdemzombie will not like this

YOU DO NOT HATE DAVIDO

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:11am On Jan 31, 2022
Chioma is trying to form that she is too big to be a baby mama but she is and she shouldn't be ashamed of it because davido is a superstar

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by mytime24(f): 12:19am On Jan 31, 2022
Monitoring spirit

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:20am On Jan 31, 2022
I’ve told those who care to listen chi adeleke is a married woman. She’s not a babymama or single.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Gadafii: 3:09am On Jan 31, 2022
Okafor's law of dynamic Congo shining is more accurate that Newton's llaw and the ohm's law cheesy

42 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by kenzysmith: 3:39am On Jan 31, 2022
Chioma has been reduce to nothing she is now doing yes sir to Davido to avoid more disgrace grin Davido if u like ur life stop eating chioma food paid a secret person to be watching her every move.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 31, 2022
Chioma and family begging davido for a reunion... If you don't Gerrit forget abourit...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Gold digger from Biafra shamelessly running after a serial baby daddy because of money. E don see R/R and Banana Island house, im family don come beg again. Round 2 go shock am! Shame! Sophie and Mama Hailey Don use their turn, it is her turn to be recycled. What's she displaying her signs of depression online for, self pity from Davido and that's what you are seeing. Annie is dealing with only one baby mama, how many this mumu wan fight?
Igbo men no go carry am go house, so any term and condition Davido give am, na green light, she has no option than submitting herself for anything.
I thought you said you will deactivate all your accounts since 2 weeks ago, what are you still waiting for?
Lol,I have no access to the mail I used to open the account as it always direct me to continue the deactivation process in the mail box,do you have any other idea? well, chioma is David's wife whether anyone likes it or not,they will fight just like Annie and Tuface but they surely belong to each other. Truth be told,does Sophie or mama Hailey posses any wifely qualities? if you are in David's shoe which of them will you choose to wife? Note this,there's always that woman for every single man no matter how randy he his so let's be happy that they finally figured out their differences.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2022
uchaymart:

YOU DO NOT HATE DAVIDO
I hate him for now,but I will only like him when he marries chioma

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 31, 2022
kenzysmith:
Chioma has been reduce to nothing she is now doing yes sir to Davido to avoid more disgrace grin Davido if u like ur life stop eating chioma food paid a secret person to be watching her every move.
Davido has been battling his inner demons when chioma left him,he was busy flaunting different women but we all know he's hurt.His true happiness is with chioma, trace his family line,they always marry igbo .

19 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by RandyOku: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2022
NO matter what you do,

✓Never you wife a SINGLE Mother
✓Never you wife A LovePeddler

They always go back to the STREETgrin

7 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2022
Chioma sef

Anyway she dey Enjoy the Demon he-goat Money

Davido low-key chopping many girls at his crib and hiding it lately. Lahti Will seize ur phone as soon as u enter the house. Davido gat no time for blackmail.

6 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by YorubaKing: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2022
undecided
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Koleb: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2022
Chioma is trying to form that she is too big to be a baby mama but she is and she shouldn't be ashamed of it because davido is a superstar

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Handsum64: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2022
Your expectations are not his expectations
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Bobloco: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2022
Can someone please help State the Okafor's Law,

4 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by JooEeL(m): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2022
Gadafii:
Okafor's law of dynamic Congo shining is more accurate that Newton's llaw and the ohm's law cheesy

This law dey fear me gan-an... grin

5 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by YellowMayor(m): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2022
And so?
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by muheeb01(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2022
Chioma and wizkid level of decorum and maturity is top notched....they won't talk I like that

17 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by bosemanlaws: 8:49am On Jan 31, 2022
Family
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by TuFab(f): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2022
muheeb01:
Chioma and wizkid level of decorum and maturity is top notched....they won't talk I like that
How can you put clueless chioma and Wizkid together in a sentence?
Highest level of disrespect.
Stopeet.....

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Stakes 100,000 Dollars on Anthony Joshua vs Ruiz Rematch / Meet Jim Iyke`s Kid Sister Natasha (photos) / Jude Okoye Quits P Square, Removes Them From Management Client List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.