Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye (40178 Views)

Iyabo Ojo's Children, New Lover Paul O's Children Celebrate Xmas Together (Pix) / Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by InvertedHammer: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2019
dachiwater:
Few days ago Tonto Dikeh revealed that she is in a new relationship as she warned her colleagues, and we've now confirmed that she is dating Paul Okoye, the popular show promoter and One Africa Fest convener. The warning the actress gave off days ago, led to speculations of dating someone in showbiz, and the Instagram post read;

"Dear Nollywood and Music Industry I am in a new relationship and to God If i see anyone of you begging him for money, begging him to sponsor your shows or movies, I will you up and your whole life. Idiots na if I find una beg abi, will expose all your gay asses and the females to go."

Paul Okoye is known for all that listed above, and he has been spotted all loved up with the actress at different places in Lagos. Here is a video confirmation below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/03/tonto-dikeh-is-dating-paul-okoye/

/
The village people have finally caught up with Paul Okoye.

His destiny is being shaken in a calabash.

When Tonto will offload on him...

/
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by chiboy1116: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2019
Born2Breed:

Motherhood,the essence of womanhood.
I love it tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by lilmeek(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2019
That's why she is there now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by LordPsalm(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2019
But remember on Daddy freeze's interview, she said her new man is not a Christian. so bloggers can calm their tits
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by logan2(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
Born2Breed:

You are confused and lacks kindergarten comprehension.
shocked jisos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) / Olakunle Churchill Stakes 100,000 Dollars on Anthony Joshua vs Ruiz Rematch / Davido Sprays $100 Bills Nonstop On Woman At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.