Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents (39257 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by Yankiss(m): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2019
It seemed Rochas didn't want a smooth handover. It isn't proper. The new Governor needs certain information to handle the challenges of Imo people and governance.

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by Junkie1: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2019
I HAVE A FEELING HE WON'T DO ANYTHING FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS IN THE END HE WILL BLAME IT ALL ON ROCHAS AS THE REASON WHY

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by uuzba(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2019
cucumbae:
Nigeria need to be factory reset.
And what was the original setting that you want us to reset to?
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by philip0906(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
millhouse:
govt is all about continuity, irrespective of your political acclimation. Imo state wasn’t created yesterday , thus u don’t expect him to start building bricks without straws. even when Jonathan handed over to Buhari ,despite a documented handover , it took him 5months to set sail because of the loopholes created by the previous govt , not to talk of a previous governor that didn’t prepare any hand over documents and just walked out of govt house , the governor doesnt know how much is in the state purse , who is withdrawing monies codedly without govt approval , who the state is owing , who has been issued payments ,what projects have been awarded but not financed or vis-versa , I mean comon, it’s like appointing you the MD of a bank and upon resumption , nobody can give you the financial position of the bank ( it’s netbook assets and liabilities ,cash @ hand , who the bank is owing , what investments are in ground , what projects are in pipeline etc) I mean explain to us how you are going to hit the ground running ?
Lol...If anyone had put this same justification for Buhari would you have accepted?

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by christianzest: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
IG: @chris_calimsky

I can't forget that day
Long ago ,I usually disturb my Neighbor by pressing dere door bell and run away.....
Till it got faulty and I touched it and it shocked me......
I decided I would not b only me DAT will get the electric shock.....
So I called my short cousin to press the bell, she was not able to reach it then I carried her up!
What happened changed my life..
Since den I've never touched anything bell again....Cow bell, door bell, church bell, school bell, even jingle bell, jingle Bell.... I don't sing it!
Coz the fear of bell is the beginning of long life!!!

IG @chris_calimsky ...for more, pls follow

5k followers and i will keep making u all laugh forever.

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
boladez:

He is petty, emotional and without focus...he will end up like Ambode , he will spend 4 years going after Rochas and end up doing almost nothing worthwhile.

Truly he is the only Governor in his class of state that has not rolled out his real tactical plan for the state. What a shame

What do you expect him to do when the financial statements of the state hasn't even been given to him?

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
But the man already has a plan na.
Demolish rochas statues
repair govt house boys quarters

What does he need rochas handover notes for?
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
breakerofchains:

What do you expect him to do when the financial statements of the state hasn't even been given to him?

Financial Statements? Somebody sounding like accountant

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by frowland(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
chisomdoris:
The Governor of Imo State, Emeka Ihedioha, has decried the failure of his immediate predecessor, Rochas Okorocha to handover documents containing the financial stance of the state to him.

Ihedioha lamented that he has no documents showing the financial status of the state, hence the difficulty of his administration to hit the ground running.

Against this backdrop, the governor said he asked all financial institution to stop transacting with his predecessor.

The governor also decried the condition of the state’s Government House, saying he can’t work from office.

He maintained that the Government House was an eye sore.

Vanguard quoted Ihedioha as saying yesterday: “We have difficulties operating from Imo Government House now. But I told Imo people that we will start work and give no excuses.

“We will give dividends of democracy irrespective of the state of facilities I inherited from the outgone administration.

“The government that ended was not prepared to handover or ready to receive us. I thank Imo people for receiving us and we shall serve the state with the fear of God.
“All financial institutions that have a relationship with Imo State Government should not honour any withdrawal instruction by cheques, transfers or in any form.

“No financial mandates, ISPOs or any form of financial instruction should be treated. All outstanding financial instructions already with banks and financial institutions should be put on hold.

“This directive covers all the accounts of ministries, departments, parastatals, local government councils, quasi-government agencies and all revenue generating organs of government.

“Banks and non-bank financial institutions are to take note and ensure compliance, as the state government will not be responsible for any disbursement, effected contrary to this directive.”

https://thickmatch.com/imo-im-finding-difficult-work-gov-ihedioha-cries/

You think opposition is same as governance? What did Okorocha inherit when he took over from 12 year rule of Ohakim and Udenwa combined? Abeg face your work. Beginning to sound like Buhari.

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
RichBoy247:

Create your own Onitsha expressway media and report what you like. Children or hate, anger and bitterness, Yorubas are the reason why your brothers carry drugs to Europe, Yorubas are the reason why your sisters are all prostituting all over the world, Yorubas are the reason why kidnapping and armed robbery are your inherited generation profession

As a Bini man I should support you being that we share certain cultural leanings but you are very stupid for posting such tribal drivel here.

D
A point of correction, Actually yorubas are the top armed robbers , fraudsters, scanners, ritual killingers, and child molesters in Africa .. yorubas are the region with the highest cases of incest in Nigeria !! Right now the south west have no course to accuse either the south south or south east of being a crime ridden region and your region is highly unsafe

So don't throw stones in a glass house

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by Bossjakande: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
PDP have start excuse
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by BabaO2: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
durangokid:
Are you not a fool, the new governor is complaining that no paper was handled over to him by the former and you are here talking rubbish , if you tell yourself the truth you will know that you are a fool
He didnt say that, read carefully.
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by Guzel: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
This 10 months governor is still lamenting. Rochas didn’t inherit any government house from Ohakim. He didn’t complain, he simply constructed new buildings that Osinbajo commissioned last two weeks. Emeka just showed us generator house and has been lamenting since then. This man had the largest transition committee that was busy harassing Rochas even 30 days to end of his term. He should replace the Akachi tower he partly demolished or his 10 months will be awful
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by captianfreeman(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
Shuuuh!! E be like say dis man na wahala pesin oo.

Only 3 days for office, complain full everywhere.

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by frowland(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Yeah...he would complain and complain. Do nothing for 4 years.

Share kerosene and win 2nd term while his kinsmen abuse Buhari and Tinubu
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by Goke7: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
philip0906:

Lol...If anyone had put this same justification for Buhari would you have accepted?

you dey mind the hypocrite?

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by jorez: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
millhouse:
govt is all about continuity, irrespective of your political acclimation. Imo state wasn’t created yesterday , thus u don’t expect him to start building bricks without straws. even when Jonathan handed over to Buhari ,despite a documented handover , it took him 5months to set sail because of the loopholes created by the previous govt , not to talk of a previous governor that didn’t prepare any hand over documents and just walked out of govt house , the governor doesnt know how much is in the state purse , who is withdrawing monies codedly without govt approval , who the state is owing , who has been issued payments ,what projects have been awarded but not financed or vis-versa , I mean comon, it’s like appointing you the MD of a bank and upon resumption , nobody can give you the financial position of the bank ( it’s netbook assets and liabilities ,cash @ hand , who the bank is owing , what investments are in ground , what projects are in pipeline etc) I mean explain to us how you are going to hit the ground running ?
Abeg dont mind these fools talking nonsense jare,their own is just talk,reason is most of them are tomatoes and peper sellers,they know nothing about corporate world.

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by MrMcJay(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ihedioha is not inspiring hope and confidence in his administration...

By the time Ihedioha finishes with Imolites, hmmn.
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by HokageTravels: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
dingbang:
that was the same thing I was telling a lady on this forum, I was relating it to that of wike who spent all his years in office chasing and blaming Amaechi, yet no tangible thing in Rivers state.

No, if you were the one, you would understand the predicament he is in.

He needs to let the whole world know how things were before he picked up the helms of leadership else he will be held responsible for both his sins and okorocha's sin.

Okorocha made a mess of everything while in power, now before he begins he has to make corrective measures which will keep the states backwards for a while and not make him look docile.

Now someone didn't collect handover documents and you are saying he should keep quiet and not shout? Haba, financial dealings are the most important and for a governor that's determined to work without the handover documents, what can he do?

If the sins of the father is much even 20 years after the father's death, the effects will keep on rearing its head.

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by Mustay(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
Thick match is the new blogger that Nairaland moderators want to start promoting now, right? These bloggers that copy content from respected sources and paste on their blog site are now sources abi? Kontinuuu
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by MrMcJay(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
jorez:
Abeg dont mind these fools talking nonsense jare,their own is just talk,reason is most of them are tomatoes and peper sellers,they know nothing about corporate world.

Do you know that it is better Ihedioha shuts up than to give excuses which make people expect nothing from his administration?

Out of the 36 Governors, he's the only one nagging. How would a grown man be nagging? grin
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by deomelo: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
After spending a whole week inspecting and crying over toilet..

This clown is already the lousiest governor in Nigeria.

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by simplyOJ(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Biko STOP this. You campaigned to be elected, don't act like BUBU.
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by anonymuz(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kingosytex:
okorocha is still pained as a result of the fact that he was unable to install his puppet as the governor
he's in sifia pain

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by bluefilm: 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2019

Imo people don buy market o!

This guvnor can wail for Africa o.

Hahahahaha
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by donjahsy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
dingbang:
Out of the 36 state Governors in Nigeria, it's only ihedioha that's complaining a lot.
because the out gone greedy governor of Imo state was so terrible beyond imagination

Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker / Buhari Polls 1.3m Votes In Katsina - Leadership / Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement