Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

“I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To The Illuminati - Lady Gaga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To The Illuminati - Lady Gaga (14386 Views)

Lady Gaga: 'I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces' / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To The Illuminati - Lady Gaga by Karemarealty288(m): 6:05am On Jun 04, 2019
What is Illuminati to compare to our homegrown Ogoni... grin grin Illuminati na white and rich concept.. grin but our domiciled Ogoni ...Chai na there devil dey come out life and direct... grin if na Joke ask Oshomole and Obasanjo... grin
Re: “I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To The Illuminati - Lady Gaga by jbazic(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2019
olatilldend:

Says who? Her suicide is fast loading and it will be blamed on nervous break down.

Go and read about peeps who messed with illuminati, they had to retrace their steps, I'm talking about the likes of Paris Jackson (Michael's daughter), Katy williams, Dave Chapelle. . .
Bro would love to hear more about Paris Jackson
Re: “I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To The Illuminati - Lady Gaga by dadavivo: 7:17am On Jun 04, 2019
YaronMudi:

lol...funny but its paying......dooorh

Yeah, it's paying in your dreams
Re: “I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To The Illuminati - Lady Gaga by UnclePrincipal(m): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2019
willyo:
So, the illuminati is not just one Hullabaloo but a real thing...

Now I believe
What made you believe?
There was no mention of Illuminati in the post. The op needed traffic to his godforsaken blog ,so he captioned it with that nonsense. Your type will believe anything

1 Like

Re: “I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To The Illuminati - Lady Gaga by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2019
kemicalreaction:
[s][/s] Just like 2pac and Michael Jackson right

What happened to 2pac and Michael Jackson undecided
Re: “I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To The Illuminati - Lady Gaga by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 04, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

What happened to 2pac and Michael Jackson undecided
So you don't know?
Re: “I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To The Illuminati - Lady Gaga by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2019
kemicalreaction:
So you don't know?

Everything you heard are all conspiracies. There's no solid evidence to back up all the theories. So y'all should stop acting as if you really know things. A celebrity can't go through depression or have any mental issues without been accused of belonging to a secret society.

1 Like

Re: “I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To The Illuminati - Lady Gaga by YaronMudi: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2019
dadavivo:

hahahah, e pain am �������
Re: “I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To The Illuminati - Lady Gaga by bukatyne(f): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
How does the OP correlate with Lady Gaga's post?
Re: “I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To The Illuminati - Lady Gaga by double0seven(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
bukatyne:
How does the OP correlate with Lady Gaga's post?

I tire o

Imagine the kind of dullard people that dey nairaland. Dey just start dey comment. Do they have any sense at all?
Re: “I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To The Illuminati - Lady Gaga by YaronMudi: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2019
dadavivo:

Your father's left balls
Re: “I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To The Illuminati - Lady Gaga by YaronMudi: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

Everything you heard are all conspiracies. There's no solid evidence to back up all the theories. So y'all should stop acting as if you really know things. A celebrity can't go through depression or have any mental issues without been accused of belonging to a secret society.

�����

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Poses With Davido / Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife / Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.