Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,278 members, 7,849,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi And Her Camel Toes Slay In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi And Her Camel Toes Slay In New Photo (4383 Views)

Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi And Her Camel Toes Slay In New Photo by imeyalo09: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nollywood actress, Ujunwa Mandy Obi shared a photo of her rocking her camel ties in style.

Enjoy the best of actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi camel.

The photo made her fans excited.

See how her fans reacted....

See more...
http://dailynaijamode.com/actress-ujunwa-mandy-obi-and-her-camel-toes-slay-in-new-photo/

1 Like

Re: Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi And Her Camel Toes Slay In New Photo by Babadee1900(m): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
Okay
Re: Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi And Her Camel Toes Slay In New Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
Absolute garbage undecided

3 Likes

Re: Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi And Her Camel Toes Slay In New Photo by meobizy(f): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
All these chaff-for-brains-actresses.
She no even fine, sef.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi And Her Camel Toes Slay In New Photo by itspzpics(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi And Her Camel Toes Slay In New Photo by fox26: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
Fake camel toe
Re: Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi And Her Camel Toes Slay In New Photo by YungMillionaire: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
The cameltoe is quite remarkable but the face is quite disappointing.
Re: Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi And Her Camel Toes Slay In New Photo by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
so girls do not wear pant again....below is my kinda camel toe

Re: Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi And Her Camel Toes Slay In New Photo by OboOlora(f): 5:43am On Jun 04, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
so girls do not wear pant again....below is my kinda camel toe
That’s a transgender Bro, stay woke!
Re: Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi And Her Camel Toes Slay In New Photo by sugacoatedmouth(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2019
OboOlora:

That’s a transgender Bro, stay woke!
Because it bigger than yours with all your Monika
Re: Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi And Her Camel Toes Slay In New Photo by MrRhymes101(m): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2019
We don't even know which one is real or fake again... Wedding MC

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Veteran Ogun Majek Fashek Has Been Confirmed Dead / DJ Cuppy Shares Her Half Naked Swimsuit Photos From Her Vacation In Monaco / Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.