Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Toyosi Ogunseye Elected Vice-president Of World Editors Forum - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Toyosi Ogunseye Elected Vice-president Of World Editors Forum (15567 Views)

David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers / Mustafa Balarabe Shehu Elected President Of WFEO / Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyosi Ogunseye Elected Vice-president Of World Editors Forum by Marvel1214(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
Wow! This is good news. Proudly Afonja grin
Re: Toyosi Ogunseye Elected Vice-president Of World Editors Forum by able20(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
sogodihno:
I know it can only be a Yoruba.

Omoluabi ni mi
To God be the glory, at least something sweet from the SW for the 1st time since 2 years.
Re: Toyosi Ogunseye Elected Vice-president Of World Editors Forum by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
able20:

To God be the glory, at least something sweet from the SW for the 1st time since 2 years.

Look at this one, no Tribe in Nigeria have achieved what we have achieved this year alone, but you can choose to be stupid you are just a nonentity

Yoruba is the most brilliant Tribe in Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyosi Ogunseye Elected Vice-president Of World Editors Forum by GoodScoNih(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
That's Great
Re: Toyosi Ogunseye Elected Vice-president Of World Editors Forum by Guestlander: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
Brunel:
Journalists, painters, artists, singers, writers and poets always amaze me. Their works outlive them.....no be this engineering work wey if you die on top, the chopper coming to take your corpse is bringing your replacement and that's the end of Solomon Gandy!

My friend, Tijani will hit and surpass these heights.....
Kudos ma

What about Gustave Eiffel, Sikorsky and and countless others?
Re: Toyosi Ogunseye Elected Vice-president Of World Editors Forum by chibaby1985(f): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Toyosi Ogunseye Elected Vice-president Of World Editors Forum by CodeTemplar: 4:44am On Jun 04, 2019
Brunel:
Journalists, painters, artists, singers, writers and poets always amaze me. Their works outlive them.....no be this engineering work wey if you die on top, the chopper coming to take your corpse is bringing your replacement and that's the end of Solomon Gandy!

My friend, Tijani will hit and surpass these heights.....
Kudos ma
The works of poets and painters outlive them no doubt, but does it help with basic survival of humans?
Engineers are the real deal and the fact every single engineer can't isolate his works and package it in a way the painters or writers do doesn't make them any less relevant.
In America for example, they had a lot of great poets before the industrial age but also had a substantial amount of poverty to go with it. This was their story until the industrial revolution - anchored by engineers and scientists, took place. It was the engineers who allowed the whites to relax slave laws holding back the blacks because technology meant they could triple their productivity with machines and even stop depending on human for harsh labour to power their development.

Take the great financial depression of America ( 1939 ) as another example, a close examination showed that the hardest hit folks are those poets and writers who didn't create basic things necessary for or directly aiding human survival and needs.
The farmers among them simply took their limited crops produce and fed their family but you see the office clerks, writers, poets, and accountants who depend on wealth created by others to have jobs lost out as they had no direct connection to provisioning of pressing human needs. They kept looking for employment where there was none.

People like writers, poets and literature people only have their work consumed when the engineers and scientists have created a healthy society by sustaining the cycle of production of basic human needs like food, shelter, roads, health, and information or communication.

1 Like

Re: Toyosi Ogunseye Elected Vice-president Of World Editors Forum by Alejobs: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated
Re: Toyosi Ogunseye Elected Vice-president Of World Editors Forum by Sirwallace(m): 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Substantial Principals of appointed position competence and integrity is much more important than the ethnic background they come from. Congratulations to her.

By the way
Hello well meaning nairalander, I am a graduate of mechanical engineering with second class upper in need of a job. Finished service year last march and looking for opportunity to gain experience in any engineering firm. Diversification in any capacity from management to finance, customer relationship and ICT will also be appreciated.

I would really appreciate this kind gesture.
My email is ajayioladeji2015@gmail.com

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Must Know To Be An Outstanding Leader / Certificates Are Just Papers: Really? / Human Anatomy Combined With Radiography - Advice On 2nd Degree (medical Field)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.