Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650355 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2013
vescucci: Narutodaily has gone belly up since a few eons now. Where can I find new episodes of Naruto?
Uncle. . . .welcome again oh!! cool
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2013
Feraz: I love the way Kishi up-ed their power. Hashirama is helping them and Naruto and Sasuke thinking of each other's ability? grin grin LOL. . .They must be scared of what each person's power can do. Kiba is a sorry site. . .as kraftykc said. . .na prayer the guy need oh. That toad summoned by Naruto is Gamakichi, I wonder where Sasuke got that summon all of a sudden cos I remember him summoning a hawk when he was fighting Danzo. Sakura's power up was too sudden and she had all those under two episodes? Kishi should tell me something better.
Yep oh. Gamakichi don turn boss. I was trying to remember his name when i saw him..
Lol the way they were looking at each other made me happy somewhat because it gave a clue that they might fight later just for fun or to finally decide their rivalry..
Exactly what i said Sakura's power ups are too much and now she wants to match up to naruto and sasuke who Have been working hard since. Who dash monkey banana
Re: Naruto Information by vescucci(m): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2013
Feraz: Uncle. . . .welcome again oh!! cool

Lol. Thanks Feraz. But don't welcome me just yet tongue
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2013
If that is Gamakichi, then he has grown a lot in the last couple of weeks(I don't think its been up to 6 months since the pain invasion).
That definately isn't katsuyu, cos she's busy helping tsunade heal the other kages.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2013
Pls. . .whenever the anime has reached where Madara appeared on the battlefield, someone tell me so I can start downloading it again. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2013
Manda died while sasuke summoned him and put him under genjutsu,and the one sasgay summoned now cant be the Manda clone that Kabuto created using the cell of the original Manda, Kishi should explain something to us.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2013
eyoniggar: Manda died while sasuke summoned him and put him under genjutsu,and the one sasgay summoned now cant be the Manda clone that Kabuto created using the cell of the original Manda, Kishi should explain something to us.
It's another Snake...

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
Where's jiraiya? I think kishi under-used him before he died.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
Sakura power-ups r 2 quick!kishi owes us a flashbck abt sakura and sasuke summons.and sakura has nt reachd naruto or sasuke lvl.
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
WackyJ1:
So you called it stupidity... I no blame you...
Let me tell you something. The only thing that Sakura has learned from Tsunade is how to apply precise chakra control in a number of powerful ways. Finish.. That's all... Everything Sakura has now is as a direct result of Tsunade's training infact all she has done so far is to copy Tsunade...
Do you think that Sakura can have precise chakra control to the extent that Hinata has? She's Hyuuga oh, chakra control is their business.. Sakura cannot undergo hyuuga training but put hinata under Tsunade and it won't take time for her to learn basically everything that Sakura dey use make mouth now, i think even hinata has done medical ninjutsu one time..... Hinata na self made Ninja, Sakura is just a copy of Tsunade. So tell me which her own has she grown into..
Am tired of saying this. WATCH UR ANIME WELL AND READ UR MANGA WELL TOO. B4 any sannin came into the picture, Kakashi confirmed that Sakura had the best chakra control among all her mates. Whatever she learnt from Tsunade, chakra control wasn't one of them. Chakra control was what helped her to learn them.
Am a Hinata fanboy, but that Sasori fight was made for a master puppeteer and a good medic nin, Hinata may have been good but Sakura was the more useful for the fight.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
I wonder why people are surprised sasuke summoned a snake (wasn't his first time), we've seen Kabuto,anko and jugo summon snakes too, my guess is Oro makes his brightest subordinates sign the snake contract.
As per Sakura, its only natural for kishi to favour his pet character's fav groupie grin
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Kaycee7:
Am tired of saying this. WATCH UR ANIME WELL AND READ UR MANGA WELL TOO. B4 any sannin came into the picture, Kakashi confirmed that Sakura had the best chakra control among all her mates. Whatever she learnt from Tsunade, chakra control wasn't one of them. Chakra control was what helped her to learn them.
Am a Hinata fanboy, but that Sasori fight was made for a master puppeteer and a good medic nin, Hinata may have been good but Sakura was the more useful for the fight.
Post the manga number or anime episode number here.. Wetin kakashi know about other team members.. I can only remember kakashi comparing her to sasuke and naruto..
There are different levels of chakra control. You want to say sakura had the highest level from when she was a genin till now. How long did it take her to learn medical ninjutsu, why didn't she just do it right one time once she knew the right amount of chakra needed.... Chakra control just like everything else that has to do with jutsu needs training to improve
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
When did Sasuke re-new his contract with the snakes? Or does he have two deals?

See everyone forming badosky, even Shino.
Come o, where's Lee? Or is he still grieving?
That yo-yo and summoning technique eh...
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
firestar: When did Sasuke re-new his contract with the snakes? Or does he have two deals?

I'm suspecting the latter that is if it is possible
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
Those of you crying over Sakura's sudden power up need to understands that she's been depositing chakra savings in the piggy bank located in her head for 3 years. Could that have been the reason for her holding back or feeling useless in some of the fights she found herself in? I guess so.

Sakura's development can be likened to Naruto's sage mode. He needs to sit still and amass nature chakra before entering sage mode...only in Sakura's case, it took almost foreverto get there. Sakura will pound the living daylight outta Hinata if they fight eachother now. Plus she a summon now that can protect(engulf) and heal her. Do you know Hinata only recently completed the 64 palm technique? 32 was her limit.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
firestar: When did Sasuke re-new his contract with the snakes? Or does he have two deals?
I refuse to believe Sasuke signed a contract with the snakes till Kishi explains it. And sakura's too.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
KazeKage1:
I refuse to believe Sasuke signed a contract with the snakes till Kishi explains it. And sakura's too.
Kazekage he signed it, anybody that tries to summon without signing gets reversed summoned remember what happened to ero-sanin?
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
So many hinata fans here. Some even think she would have fared better than sakura in the fight against sasori smh. What would hinata have done? Gentle-fist the kazekage's iron whatever? Don't bother to remind me that chiyo helped sakura I know that already and I'm talking with the assumption that hinata was helped by chiyo.

I don't read mangas so I can't comment on who is more powerful but from where I stopped, sakura proved more powerful (yes, considering the pain episode too. I don't think sakura would have been beaten like hinata was [i might be wrong tho]).

BTW, I don't like sakura. I hate the way she hits naruto(dunno ifshe has stopped that) and she doesn't appear to be very intelligent except when it comes to medical ninjutsu(admit it; she's good). I dunno what power hinata has now, but her close range style doesn't prove to be too effective in certain conditions. I prefer lee's close range taijutsu.
Re: Naruto Information by kraftykc(m): 3:40am On Jun 07, 2013
Excuse me for derailing the topic a little but there is a newish anime that I would love for everyone to see. Its called 'Attack on the Titans', its a fantastic piece and I think an instant classic that'll knock the socks off 'Full Metal Alchemists'. I have seen animes but this is one is almost in a class of its own, but you will have no spoilers from me. Enjoy.

@
Djtm: So many hinata fans here. Some even think she would have fared better than sakura in the fight against sasori smh. What would hinata have done? Gentle-fist the kazekage's iron whatever? Don't bother to remind me that chiyo helped sakura I know that already and I'm talking with the assumption that hinata was helped by chiyo.

I don't read mangas so I can't comment on who is more powerful but from where I stopped, sakura proved more powerful (yes, considering the pain episode too. I don't think sakura would have been beaten like hinata was [i might be wrong tho]).

BTW, I don't like sakura. I hate the way she hits naruto(dunno ifshe has stopped that) and she doesn't appear to be very intelligent except when it comes to medical ninjutsu(admit it; she's good). I dunno what power hinata has now, but her close range style doesn't prove to be too effective in certain conditions. I prefer lee's close range taijutsu.

I actually believe Sakura was the best bet against Sasori since she was the only one strong enough to make an antidote to his poison but what I am saying is that if we replaced her with Hinata in that fight and apply Hinata's skills there, we still have a match where anyone can cause an upset. Hinata actually has a mid-long range attack and she has equally impressive defense that rivals Neji Kaiten. Plus she can see chakra so it is not too far to assume she would have figured out Sasori's puppeteering secret faster than Chiyo and Sakura did, not to mention that she can CUT the chakra threads which Sasori uses for puppet manipulation...My point is, Hinata against Sasori is a bad combo for both parties.
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 4:45am On Jun 07, 2013
^ you have some points there, but, like lee once said seeing is useless if your body cannot keep up. Hinata will still have to be controlled by chiyo so theres no point in seeing. She'll not be able to cut up the strings with those needles raining like mad (mehn, sasori's one badass ninja). Also, don't forget that sheer strenght was needed to break up sasori's 'casing'. I dunno (can't remember ) if hinata could have done that @that time. Also, the smashings (remember the roof of the cave was torn open) and iron deflection could not have been carried out by hinata. Hinata and chiyo would have been the wrong combo against sasori.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2013
"Sasuke summons Manda
Sasuke casts a genjutsu on Manda.
Sasuke gets into Manda's mouth right before the blast goes off.
Manda, under Sasuke's control, summons himself away.
Suigetsu summons Manda afterwards, bringing Sasuke back.
Wasn't exactly a reverse summoning.

its funny how sasuke did all that in less than 1 second to escape a 10 km explosion"

Kishi has feelings for Sasuke.
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2013
Those who are of the view that hinata/chiyo would have fair better compared to saka shld do us the favour of rewashing that fight...its an epic fight so no shame in rewashing it & comfirmento 4 ursef
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2013
WackyJ1:
So you called it stupidity... I no blame you...
Let me tell you something. The only thing that Sakura has learned from Tsunade is how to apply precise chakra control in a number of powerful ways. Finish.. That's all... Everything Sakura has now is as a direct result of Tsunade's training infact all she has done so far is to copy Tsunade...
Do you think that Sakura can have precise chakra control to the extent that Hinata has? She's Hyuuga oh, chakra control is their business.. Sakura cannot undergo hyuuga training but put hinata under Tsunade and it won't take time for her to learn basically everything that Sakura dey use make mouth now, i think even hinata has done medical ninjutsu one time..... Hinata na self made Ninja, Sakura is just a copy of Tsunade. So tell me which her own has she grown into..
Hinata the hyuga princess never earned anything all she is and will become is as a result of the hyuga blood coursing through her veins i THINK sakura's parent sells flowers almost everybody in this manga belongs to a prestigious clan an offspring of a badass that endows them with inbuilt advantage sakura has none, now tell me who is self made ?
Sakura molding herself in an exact copy of arguably the strongest female ninja alive, is that a bad thing and if the training was such that anybody could do it why hasn't shizune picked a few fighting tricks in all her wandering with tsunade ?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2013
Brisingr:
Hinata the hyuga princess never earned anything all she is and will become is as a result of the hyuga blood coursing through her veins i THINK sakura's parent sells flowers almost everybody in this manga belongs to a prestigious clan an offspring of a badass that endows them with inbuilt advantage sakura has none, now tell me who is self made ?
Sakura molding herself in an exact copy of arguably the strongest female ninja alive, is that a bad thing and if the training was such that anybody could do it why hasn't shizune picked a few fighting tricks in all her wandering with tsunade ?
Hahaha.. Of all the clans the Hyuuga has the toughest training. What does the byakugan endow you with apart from the ability to see far, see 360 and see chakra with great detail.. Where was sakura when
1. Hinata's father was training her pieces because she was a princess. It is even when you're from the main branch family that you'll hear it hot.
2. Hinata's sister was beating her up and down, the same sister that i'm sure would have ripped sakura apart during part 1. Hinata was disfavoured by her father because she appeared weak..
3.. Hinata was undergoing training for her gentle fist training for 1000spars with Neji.
4. Hinata was developing her own techniques like the lion fist.
Everybody has blood coursing through her veins but HinatA's own didn't give her any special advantage other than the ability to learn hyuuga techniques.
Sakura has high intelligence and high level chakra control why didn't she use it to do anything.. Her father and mother are alive and they didn't teach her anything.
Kakashi has a famous father, but what do you know that he inherited from his father and his clan yet he became a jounin before he obtained obito's sharingan

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 11:22am On Jun 07, 2013
WackyJ1:
Hahaha.. Of all the clans the Hyuuga has the toughest training. What does the byakugan endow you with apart from the ability to see far, see 360 and see chakra with great detail.. Where was sakura when
1. Hinata's father was training her pieces because she was a princess. It is even when you're from the main branch family that you'll hear it hot.
2. Hinata's sister was beating her up and down, the same sister that i'm sure would have ripped sakura apart during part 1. Hinata was disfavoured by her father because she appeared weak..
3.. Hinata was undergoing training for her gentle fist training for 1000spars with Neji.
4. Hinata was developing her own techniques like the lion fist.
Everybody has blood coursing through her veins but HinatA's own didn't give her any special advantage other than the ability to learn hyuuga techniques.
Sakura has high intelligence and high level chakra control why didn't she use it to do anything.. Her father and mother are alive and they didn't teach her anything.
Kakashi has a famous father, but what do you know that he inherited from his father and his clan yet he became a jounin before he obtained obito's sharingan

Of all the Hokages in Naruto verse, the godaime(Tsunade) remains the least battle-worthy. why? She is a medicine-nin and by default, she's only in battles to provide remote (healing) support grin. It's not like she isn't allowed to defend herself when she wants to but her priority remains HEALING the injured.
She chose to heal the injured during the Pain arc instead of doing what all Hokages do best..Fight the enemy.

I don't know why it's SO hard to put Sakura(a disciple) in Tsunade's shoes and end this Hinata vs Sakura argument once and for all.

Precise chakra control, insane strength, plus the ability to regenerate parts without forming a seal(I think Sakura will unlock that as a bonus)? Sakura is at that point where her punch can cause an earthquake - see the look on Hashi and Naruto's face when she hit one of the juubi clones.
Yes, Hinata's powers were upped before hers. Yes, Sakura was always holding back when it mattered the most but come on now, Hinata CANNOT scratch her in the level she(Sakura)is in presently.

P.S: I'm a fan of Hinata and want them to be together but based on strength levels now? Hinata no reach.
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2013
WackyJ I know U are dying for Hinata and I probably don't remember exactly wat Kakashi said but Dude, Sakura pass Hinata for chakra control.
*U no lyk Hinata pass me ooo.*
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2013
KazeKage1: "Sasuke summons Manda

its funny how sasuke did all that in less than 1 second to escape a 10 km explosion"

LMAO!!!

I was saying the same thing.... Kishi has feelings for Sasuke...
Re: Naruto Information by kraftykc(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
KazeKage1: "Sasuke summons Manda

cBut since Manda himself got caught in the explosion we can assume that Kishi actually put a little limit to the speed of the actions.
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
WackyJ1:
Post the manga number or anime episode number here.. Wetin kakashi know about other team members.. I can only remember kakashi comparing her to sasuke and naruto..
There are different levels of chakra control. You want to say sakura had the highest level from when she was a genin till now. How long did it take her to learn medical ninjutsu, why didn't she just do it right one time once she knew the right amount of chakra needed.... Chakra control just like everything else that has to do with jutsu needs training to improve

He's right. It's in Naruto he said it not even shippuden. I remember it. She's quite good at chakra control. And to be honest the hit on Sakura is a bit too much. Cut her some slack. Annoying though, Sakura is good and can hold her own against some foes. Her primary role is not to die seeing as she is a medical-nin but to go forward if necessary which in this case of the war it is. The Pain arc she had no choice than to heal wounded folks. Going out to fight was not an option.
Re: Naruto Information by kraftykc(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ok lets put this argument to bed abeg

Hinata and Sakura have very strong points and a fight between them could go either way even though we admit Sakura hits much harder than Hinata and has a powerful chakra base. They both have merits and demerits, Sakura is strong, talented and resilient while Hinata is possibly faster and has a wider array of jutsu. Its a strong fight, kinda how we see Sasuke vs Naruto, Naruto is stronger but that dont mean the match has been decided by a mile. Also let this not spark another debate, Sasuke maybe stronger than Naruto, the main talk is that their fight may go either way.

FYI chakra control is NOT to be dragged with the hyuuga abeg. I remember thats why Hinata easily learned medical ninjutsu easily. Consider a clan that learns to project chakra through not just their hands nut every pore in their body...when u think about that we see the actual level the hyuuga are by default. Remember that they dare to boast of being the strongest clan in the entire Konoland
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
Sasuke stronger than naruto now? Well i no go drag but looks lyk they're even now. But when Naruto gets d other half of d kyuubi's chakra...forget ssaskkaayy, though i believe that naruto is stronger than sasuke is now if he(Naruto) does not apply sentiments!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.