Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,255 members, 7,857,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (654837 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
eyoniggar: I think you have a point, in terms of battle power, its clear and kinda obvious, that not even Hashi can Defeat Madara @ dis momenet, neither will any1 be able to defeat Jubito with the level of power hes got nw. But judging from how Naruto has been able to change and influence enemies with WORDS goes to show he can change Madara's mind. Lets wait and see.

We're still assuming, aren't we? Based on what do you say that Madara is now so strong that Hashi can't defeat him?

@the dude talking about Nagato and Naruto, Naruto could have killed Nagato when he found him if he was so minded. He chose not to because he was trying to understand his pain and empathize with him. If you remember, when Nagato shot a chakra rod at him, Konan was surprised at his strength.because he resisted Nagato's control at such a close range.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
KazeKage1:
There are two different things.
The Sage already became the host of the Juubi and it was under his control..as he had the 'magic stick' that makes the Juubi wag its tail.

There's something i'm getting at but there's a haze in my head that needs to be cleared.

Perhaps it's a possibility but there's far more reason to believe that he sealed the Juubi into his body. If it was really terrorising the world, he wouldn't just want it to wag its tails whenever the magic stick was in view, he'd want it out of harm's way = sealing it away.
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
firestar:

En?

You know bah?
Which jutsu you wan use? undecided
Tsukuyomi na im i go use
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Perhaps it's a possibility but there's far more reason to believe that he sealed the Juubi into his body. If it was really terrorising the world, he wouldn't just want it to wag its tails whenever the magic stick was in view, he'd want it out of harm's way = sealing it away.
There's something missing here.
If the all powerful sage who founded ninjutsu, couldn't seal the entire Juubi inside him and had to split it into 9 tailed beasts and send the carcass of the Juubi to the moon, how in the world was Obito able to do so and make it look all too easy? undecided
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
kraftykc: This is a game to determine the COOLEST Naruto character out there.

First of all we will all select our top 5 COOLEST characters, solely based on your preference. There will be NO NEED TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU CHOSE THEM.

After 24 hours the results will be tallied and each character that gets selected by 4 or more NLers will make the final shortlist!

Those shortlisted will then be put up for elimination.

Elimination process: Each hour ONE character will be voted for till only one remains standing. Remember, you can only vote once per hour and the timing will be monitored by me.

Aiit, let's got there

1. Uchiha Itachi *****
2. Sarutobi Hiruzen ***
3. Hatake Kakashi ****
4. Uzumaki Naruto *****
5. Senju Tsunade *****
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
Nairaland=info:

Tsukuyomi na im i go use

Epic. cool

...Fail tongue
Re: Naruto Information by decepticos(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2013

First of all we will all select our top 5 COOLEST characters, solely based on your preference. There will be NO NEED TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU CHOSE THEM.

After 24 hours the results will be tallied and each character that gets selected by 4 or more NLers will make the final shortlist!

Elimination process: Each hour ONE character will be voted for till only one remains standing. Remember, you can only vote once per hour and the timing will be monitored by me.

Aiit, let's got there
1. Garra
2. Lee
3. Kakashi Hatake
4. Uchiha Itachi
5. Neji
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2013

Aiit, let's got there

Cool to me means classy, strategic nin not obnoxious semi foxes screaming all the time

Itachi
Kakashi
Neji
Shikamaru
Darui
Re: Naruto Information by Scharck(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2013

Aiit, let's go there

1. Uchiha Itachi
2. Sasori of the red sand
3. Gaara (the grown-up one)
4. Muu sama
5. Temari
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
KazeKage1:
If the all powerful sage who founded ninjutsu, couldn't seal the entire Juubi inside him and had to split it into 9 tailed beasts and send the carcass of the Juubi to the moon, how in the world was Obito able to do so and make it look all too easy? undecided
Hope you remember that the sage had to split it because the possibility of the juubi running free after his death is likely to happen hence him doing that??

For the sealing, me thinks he didn't need the body. All he needed was its life and power source and he got it.
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
Scharck:

1. Uchiha Itachi
2. Sasori of the red sand
3. Gaara (the grown-up one)
4. Muu sama
5. Temari
1. Gaara
2. Sasori
3. Kakuzu
4. Orochimaru
5. Minato*young nd adult*
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
KazeKage1:

I honestly thought that you weren't seriously saying that the Sage did not seal the Juubi into his body but that he might not have. It was very clearly stated in the manga that the Sage sealed the Juubi into his body after his fight with it. When he grew old and was close to death, he divided up the chakra of the Juubi into nine tailed beasts using his ocular powers to create the bijuu then sealed the body of the Juubi into a rock that he blasted into the sky which became the moon. Then he gave his body to the younger son and entrusted his will to him and his eyes to the elder.

That's on manga authority.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I honestly thought that you weren't seriously saying that the Sage did not seal the Juubi into his body but that he might not have. It was very clearly stated in the manga that the Sage sealed the Juubi into his body after his fight with it. When he grew old and was close to death, he divided up the chakra of the Juubi into nine tailed beasts using his ocular powers to create the bijuu then sealed the body of the Juubi into a rock that he blasted into the sky which became the moon. Then he gave his body to the younger son and entrusted his will to him and his eyes to the elder.

SMH. Just remembered, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ihedinobi:

On pointzzzzzzz!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
@KK

Cool, bro
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
My most cool naruto xters
1.ITACHI
2.MINATO
3.MADARA
4.JIRAIYA
5.SHIKAMARU
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2013

Aiit, let's got there
1. Namikaze Minato
2. Uchiha Itachi
3. Hatake Kakashi
4. Sarutobi Asuma
5. Yahiko (Tendo)
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
My best Naruto quotes:
- Give up on me giving up. >Jiraiya
- Becoming Hokage does not get you everyone's acceptance, its everyone's acceptance that gets you there. > Uchiha Itachi
- You're looking at a tree not the whole forest. > Nagato thru Yahiko (Tendo)
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 6:55am On Jul 27, 2013
Gaara of d sand
Uchiha Itachi
Namikaze Minato
Hatake Kakashi
Darui/Hyuga Neji

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2013
firestar:

Epic. cool

...Fail tongue
I put u 4 tsukuyomi u say na fail now i don vex sotei na im i kon decide say i go finally live u 4 the moon plan with no REMEDY-
Tsuki no me Keikaku (diz tym u no go only watch 322, u go even complete the anime)
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 10:11am On Jul 27, 2013
Nairaland=info:

I put u 4 tsukuyomi u say na fail now i don vex sotei na im i kon decide say i go finally live u 4 the moon plan with no REMEDY-
Tsuki no me Keikaku (diz tym u no go only watch 322, u go even complete the anime)

Odeishi no jutsu!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2013
Who'd i want in my team?
Uchiha Itachi - We all know why
Shikaku - Strategist
Minato Namikaze - Recon
Hidan - Your blood is all i need
I'll need a medic-nin so i'll go with Tsunade as the last person
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2013
1.Orochimaru
2.Hidan
3.Itachi
4.Madara
5.Sakura
Re: Naruto Information by Abongs(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2013
tayoccu:

Odeishi no jutsu!!!! grin
Lol whats d hand seal?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2013
KazeKage1: Who'd i want in my team?
Uchiha Itachi - We all know why
Shikaku - Strategist
Minato Namikaze - Yellow Flash
Hidan - Your blood is all i need
I'll need a medic-nin so i'll go with Tsunade as the last person

Funny guy at hidan

In nyanya voice

Your blood
Your blood
All I need is your blood

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2013
Can't wait for dusk. Krafty, don't know where you got this idea but I'm loving it.
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
1. Hatake Kakashi
2. Namikaze Minato
3. Uchiha Itachi
4. Uchiha Sasuke
5. Gaara

you guys are not mentioning Sakura's name. Why now?
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
Sakura ke, you should also add iya s(h)ukura

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by decepticos(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
Djtm: 1. Hatake Kakashi
2. Namikaze Minato
3. Uchiha Itachi
4. Uchiha Sasuke
5. Gaara

you guys are not mentioning Sakura's name. Why now?
Sakura? are u serious even u no mention am its d insect guy dar gave me concern
Re: Naruto Information by Scharck(m): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
Uchiha Itachi leading the votes... As it should be
Re: Naruto Information by Scharck(m): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
decepticos:
Sakura? are u serious even u no mention am its d insect guy dar gave me concern

Shino! Damn I forgot him
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
Brisingr as sakura on his list
1.ITACHI
2.OROCHIMARU
3.JIRAYA
4.HiDAN
5.GAARA

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.