Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (654070 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
Click "like" if u support ITACHI

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
rapmike:
Stop derailing d thread! Go 2 d tech rum 4 dat?
so whu b dat ur siarman wey giv u rite shey i derale thread?....laffin in JOCKERz styl
rapmike:
I was asking dat in d juubi/juubito arc, wich shinobi do u count as d most useless shinobi out of d main xters. D shinobi must be in d war arc and must be wia d juubi/juubito is. I chose bee and kiba
^abh shey na curse say pipz bone ur kweshion?......
Willyblinks: Never thought this tread existed.... Sorry am late but I hope am not too late
Greetings Y'all
wellcu.m G
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nairaland=info:

so whu b dat ur siarman wey giv u rite shey i derale thread?....laffin in JOCKERz styl

^abh shey na curse say pipz bone ur kweshion?......

wellcu.m G
*busying myself wit oda tinz while he kips ranting*
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 6:25am On Aug 27, 2013
Nairaland=info:
Guyzez!!!
shey i fit use any networks' BIS-PLAN insert the sim 4 android, windowsfone, etc
will it work cos i'm jeolou$ of the BB data plan & i get angry wen my friendz say they don't xhaust dier 1G-3G a mth (#1000/1500) unlike mine where (#1000 a mth) 200MB dey finis unda few minz
airtel bis works anywhere! Even in toothbrushes.
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
Djtm:
airtel bis works anywhere! Even in toothbrushes.
GOD BL£$$ u...will try dem soon
&
rapmike:
*busying myself wit oda tinz while he kips ranting*
as 4 u
hmmm?
@kazekage/jidesp
i nid the site to download 1piece Anime jus lyk i do for naruto anime @ naruchigo
Re: Naruto Information by sarutobie(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
Nairaland=info:

&

as 4 u
hmmm?
@kazekage/jidesp
i nid the site to download 1piece Anime jus lyk i do for naruto anime @ naruchigo
There is this mobile site www.wapfever.com. Go to 'anime videos' then go to 'currently airing anime' then scroll down till you find your desired anime..I get the latest episodes on onepiece,naruto,fairy tail and others there..though they tend to upload the episodes 3 days after its first release.I don't mind though,my patience runneth over.
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 7:39am On Aug 28, 2013
sarutobie:
There is this mobile site www.wapfever.com. Go to 'anime videos' then go to 'currently airing anime' then scroll down till you find your desired anime..I get the latest episodes on onepiece,naruto,fairy tail and others there..though they tend to upload the episodes 3 days after its first release.I don't mind though,my patience runneth over.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2013
Its out:
www.mangapanda.com/naruto/644
Sasuke is slowly but surely feeling Naruto's growth. . .
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2013
but the 2nd na bad guy sha... Na him create Kage Bunshin sha...

http://www.mangapark.com/manga/Naruto/c644/all
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2013
viruz007: but the 2nd na bad guy sha... Na him create Kage Bunshin sha...

http://www.mangapark.com/manga/Naruto/c644/all

God knows all the jutsus in the guy's sleeve
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2013
Nairaland=info:

&

as 4 u
hmmm?
@kazekage/jidesp

On wapfever its on 3gp, and thats not cool. One piece has a poor graphic. But You can just download real player and rip d video from their original website. Perhaps if you have a download accelerator you can use the Media Grabber. Its one of the best ways to download One Piece without distorting the quality
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2013
Lol... The second hokage forgot he was explaining to Naruto - a dumb shinobi grin grin grin grin. It's safe to say that Tobirama invented most of the forbidden techniques in the scroll. That is one hokage I still respect. Damn!!!! Now, Sasuke is feeling bad and I wonder what will be in Juugo's mind. So we can say that it's likely the five kages, Orochimaru, Karin and Suigetsu will get part of the chakra.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2013
Feraz: Lol... The second hokage forgot he was explaining to Naruto - a dumb shinobi grin grin grin grin. It's safe to say that Tobirama invented most of the forbidden techniques in the scroll. That is one hokage I still respect. Damn!!!! Now, Sasuke is feeling bad and I wonder what will be in Juugo's mind. So we can say that it's likely the five kages, Orochimaru, Karin and Suigetsu will get part of the chakra.

How? I dont think they are trapped in the shield...
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2013
ledafaze:

How? I dont think they are trapped in the shield...
whenever they appear on the battlefield
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2013
Another thing... When Juugo came to meet sasuke about using his summourning technique, he said he planned bringing Naruto along....

That sasuke still has something up his sleeves too..

BTW, I love the expression on Kiba's face... always feeling left behind

Feraz: whenever they appear on the battlefield

Oh... okay... Another source of power for orochi
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
ledafaze: Another thing... When Juugo came to meet sasuke about using his summourning technique, he said he planned bringing Naruto along....

That sasuke still has something up his sleeves too..

BTW, I love the expression on Kiba's face... always feeling left behind

Oh... okay... Another source of power for orochi
I think his main aim is to kill Naruto as promised previously. He still wants to take out that revenge. I mean who wouldn't change his mind about destroying Konoha after seeing seeing the previous hokages - one who fought the most feared Uchiha, the second who is his brother, the third who was regarded as the professeur of all jutsus and the last who fought a bijuu and is the fastest shinobi who ever lived, all edo tenseid.
I have forgotten the chapter but I think it was when Sasuke started approaching the battlefield and saw the white Zetsus in which he killed all and interviewed the last one. That was when his intention was known. My opinion though... undecided
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ok it'z confimento!!!
The fada of all invention xcept 4 the SO6P is the 2nd
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
after waitin for like two weeks.... Well na kishi sabi. #siddonlook
Re: Naruto Information by undertaker007(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
pls guys, i registered to dis site because of dis, pls where can i download naruto episodes not more than 30mb per episode. thank u
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
undertaker007: pls guys, i registered to dis site because of dis, pls where can i download naruto episodes not more than 30mb per episode. thank u
www.frendz4m.com/forum/showthreads-37-0-1196426.htm
I get my episodes from there
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
See Tobirama whining like a kid.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
undecided
Kishi made Sasuke look sooooo uncool.
Naruto is actually using his head....yet Nidaime still had to detail it all and ask if he's missing something...
Those who made first came last, and those last-first.

E be like say Kiba dey carry last.

Chappie wasn't so bad.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2013
Have you guys noticed that when it comes down to boiling point, Naruto is smartest? I mean he thinks up killer idea pretty fast for a sso called 'dumbhead'
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2013
Tosyn007: Have you guys noticed that when it comes down to boiling point, Naruto is smartest? I mean he thinks up killer idea pretty fast for a sso called 'dumbhead'
Yeah. If you start asking him jargons lyk "what was the ratio of the chakra distribution" and shyt? Im go dey luk you lyk mumu. The guy is battle-smart.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2013
Kaycee7: Yeah. If you start asking him jargons lyk "what was the ratio of the chakra distribution" and shyt? Im go dey luk you lyk mumu. The guy is battle-smart.
or maybe he's pulling things from his ass...jux like with kakuzu. Kishimoto trolling once again with a piss poor chapter. I waited two weeks for this? One day i'll jux give up and won't even care for the ending anymore.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2013
Tosyn007: Have you guys noticed that when it comes down to boiling point, Naruto is smartest? I mean he thinks up killer idea pretty fast for a sso called 'dumbhead'

He learns through his body. Acting on his feet. Shikamaru thought on his feet and came up blank.

Speaking of which, I have this niggling feeling the HQ somehow survived the Bijuu attack...

Not enough flashbacks.
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2013
Kaycee7: Yeah. If you start asking him jargons lyk "what was the ratio of the chakra distribution" and shyt? Im go dey luk you lyk mumu. The guy is battle-smart.

i like that word "battle-smart" best way to describe him

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
From the look of things, who still thinks that Sasuke can floor Naruto if they battle now? oh and BTW, I came into Nigeria, on the African Continent in planet Earth in the milky way in the universe today....hehehe
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
Have nt read d chapter yet,seems 2 be more talk,am waiting 4 sasuke 2 do smting
By d way i was tinking abt d akatsuki and i jst realisd dat apart 4rm obito and itachi who luks normal bodywise (neglecting d sharingan of course) d oda members have peculiar bodies. I wil drop my anaylsis later on
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
good chapter.. naruto is not the sharpeest tool but he is an attempter and has massive chakras tofind multiple iterations during a battle, improveing until his game gets TIGHT!!
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
Feraz: From the look of things, who still thinks that Sasuke can floor Naruto if they battle now? oh and BTW, I came into Nigeria, on the African Continent in planet Earth in the milky way in the universe today....hehehe

Happy Birthday Feraz and Tosyn007 grin
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2013

#GBAM#

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.