Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (648921 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2013
GRIMM JOE: obito had gingaku and his brother 9 tail chakra and killer bee tail one of it 8 tail chakra as u can c in d last episode garra is taking back 1 tail by his sealing method and killerbee is taking back it tail chakra so how can he become the sage of six path

Nice ground na him you stand put... but wait till Kishi say something else.
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2013
tayoccu:

Define fight? Cos the only people on ur list that haven't done an offensive jutsu are Karin, and Suigetsu.
Hashirama is fighting on 2 fronts, Kakashi fought against Obito till right b4 he became juubi's Jinchuriki, Hizuren was involved it the battle against Obito till he got zapped, but he's back now (with his staff, I'd love to see the real version again), Guy fought against Obito and Madara (remember the afternoon Tiger madara and his susanoo chopped), Oro and Juugo have started contributing offensively.
do u seriously think day Orochimaru would fight really? he probably gathering. DNA and other stuff for his experiment as usually do u think dat. he would miss dis oppourtunity he might even wanna take 1 of d tails
Re: Naruto Information by Willyblinks(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2013
GRIMM JOE: obito had gingaku and his brother 9 tail chakra and killer bee tail one of it 8 tail chakra as u can c in d last episode garra is taking back 1 tail by his sealing method and killerbee is taking back it tail chakra so how can he become the sage of six path

Possibly not from him anymore cos it seems like his part is over as a bad guy those visions hez already seeing says it all though kishi could still turn the table again... But am looking at it more from madara doing something not obito
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2013
GRIMM JOE: do u seriously think day Orochimaru would fight really? he probably gathering. DNA and other stuff for his experiment as usually do u think dat. he would miss dis oppourtunity he might even wanna take 1 of d tails

Erm I said contributing offensively (cos he knows his dreams will go to naught if Obito succeeds), I didn't say he's committed to the alliance.
Oro will fight to ensure his goals aren't threatened.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2013
kimco:

back what up? that u said was not linked to ur conclusion? I can't but u need to back up urs.

if u're referring to the the rasengan being a basis for chidori u hrd me. read the kakashi yamato naruto training section.

This is the page closest to what you think you're right about...

Do you really read the manga?

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2013
GRIMM JOE: do u seriously think day Orochimaru would fight really? he probably gathering. DNA and other stuff for his experiment as usually do u think dat. he would miss dis oppourtunity he might even wanna take 1 of d tails
true talk...I won't be surprised if Orochimaru just starts eating that plant....that guy can like to gather DNA and jutsu
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pls dont tell me naruto will win obito over with talk no justu sad..Comon kishi..

Cant wait to see next week manga
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
I don't think talk no jutsu is going to work there oh. undecided undecided
Firestar cool
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
Feraz: I don't think talk no jutsu is going to work there oh. undecided undecided
Firestar cool
Feraz-kun, konnichiwa.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Great...and from the next anime episode it's Kabuto Chronicles crappy fillers.... only Jashin knows how many episodes the crappy filler will take
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
nani.666:
Great...and from the next anime episode it's Kabuto Chronicles crappy fillers.... only Jashin knows how many episodes the crappy filler will take

not fillers. it canon
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tosyn007:

This is the page closest to what you think you're right about...

Do you really read the manga?

go a bit back to when he was talking about chakra shape manipulation and nature manipulation. read it well and come back.
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
panaroma:

buhahahahahahahhahahahah
buuhahahahahahahahaha
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
firestar:
Feraz-kun, konnichiwa.
Genki desu. Anata wa?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
Feraz: Genki desu. Anata wa?

Anata wa, kanojo ga, saigo ni kore o shitte iru kakushin shite watashi wa kanojo ga inakatta kanojo no aisatsu o kotae
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
kimco:

go a bit back to when he was talking about chakra shape manipulation and nature manipulation. read it well and come back.

Seems you're still too weak to argue or maybe you realise you've got nada..
Re: Naruto Information by topcy90(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
kimco: pls explain itself. I don't think its true. unless u can back it up, say ''I think'' that way it's an opinion and nobody bites u.
are u satisfied

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2013
topcy90: are u satisfied

I want the the whole context. I wanna make sure that pa wasn't talking about the rasenshurinken being enhanced as in being able to be thrown or that it was enhanced by sage mode as u say. jux want to be clear on the matter.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2013
Tosyn007:

or I jux realised I'm wasting gym. every chapter that comes out is "awesome" by members here. woe betides us that I may critique kishi's horrid writing. and honestly the defence these days have been piss poor. wacky hasn't still answered my question. I doubt he can. if the junchiriki was getting hurt before by the overwhelming power of kyuubi recently, why shud noobs be comfortably receiving kyuubi mode when engulfed by said power. I mean seriously.

and oh, have u read the part yet?. still haven't shown that chidori came b4 rasengan...in relation to kakashi.

anoda question... where in God's name did that sword used to slash obito come from?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2013
Tosyn007:

Re: Naruto Information by Idrismusty97(m): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
panaroma:

Anata wa, kanojo ga, saigo ni kore o shitte iru kakushin shite watashi wa kanojo ga inakatta kanojo no aisatsu o kotae
Na Japanese or hausa be this? smiley
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
Talk no jutsu?
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
I got this theory somewhere. Remember hashirama tot he had spotted sumtin or someone afta his fight with madara. Could it be that the person saved madara, gave him hashirama's dna and the rinnegan. Madara's rinnegan is quite suspicious. It could be the SOSP's elder son that saved madara nd gave him the rinnegan he got 4rm his father. He could be the real mastermind behind it all.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
Not likely
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
Baddestguyp: I got this theory somewhere. Remember hashirama tot he had spotted sumtin or someone afta his fight with madara. Could it be that the person saved madara, gave him hashirama's dna and the rinnegan. Madara's rinnegan is quite suspicious. It could be the SOSP's elder son that saved madara nd gave him the rinnegan he got 4rm his father. He could be the real mastermind behind it all.

I support this entirely. 1 like for u.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
kimco:

or I jux realised I'm wasting gym. every chapter that comes out is "awesome" by members here. woe betides us that I may critique kishi's horrid writing. and honestly the defence these days have been piss poor. wacky hasn't still answered my question. I doubt he can. if the junchiriki was getting hurt before by the overwhelming power of kyuubi recently, why shud noobs be comfortably receiving kyuubi mode when engulfed by said power. I mean seriously.

and oh, have u read the part yet?. still haven't shown that chidori came b4 rasengan...in relation to kakashi.

anoda question... where in God's name did that sword used to slash obito come from?

Where was Naruto shown to be getting hurt recently by Kyuubi's chakra?

Now you're twisting words, you said earlier that Kakashi's chidori was the basis for the rasengan and now you're claiming that someone said chidori came before rasengan.

Get your claims straight
Re: Naruto Information by drestoneokuta(m): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
How did madara survive? This is still a big question mark. Hashi was so sure madara was dead. so many unaswered question don full dis naruto self.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2013
dre stone okuta: How did madara survive? This is still a big question mark. Hashi was so sure madara was dead. so many unaswered question don full dis naruto self.

Relax...at least now we know the reason behind Obito's revenge and now that Obito is outta the picture, its Madara next up.

But wait, it took like 20 manga episodes to take out Obito...its very likely it'll take more than that for Madara.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2013
kimco:
wacky hasn't still answered my question. I doubt he can. if the junchiriki was getting hurt before by the overwhelming power of kyuubi recently, why shud noobs be comfortably receiving kyuubi mode when engulfed by said power. I mean seriously.
Sometimes you can't connect the dots. It seems you just want to purposely be blind to kishi's writing style. You want him to be explaining certain basic concepts that he's already explained before
Where was naruto hurt recently buy the kyuubi's chakra?

kimco:
so pls ure sayn DAT wen one enters
overwhelming power they get the
mode instead of getting adverse effect
seeing as its an unfamiliar power?
Unfamiliar power you say? Have they not been using the kyuubi's chakra since? Before they jumped into the tail?
And pray tell what adverse effects were you expecting?

kimco:
You're a lazy debater Kimco, we've requested for the exact page or atleast tell us the chapter and the page so that we can go see for ourselves but you have refused. I watched it as well i don't recall there ever being a mention of kakashi inventing the chidori for the idea of the rasengan.

kimco:
Keep waiting for answer. This has got to be the silliest question about the susanoo yet... It's sasuke's susanoo sword. And it'll be pitiful if you come back to say that because so far, all sasuke's susanoo has been using are arrows then why did he suddenly have a sword and then you go on to calling the sword An asspull.
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
@kimco are u alright dont u know day susanoo is formed from chakra d sword is also chakra
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
kimco:

I support this entirely. 1 like for u.
You'll support that and yet come back and be criticising Kishi?

The thing i liked about what that guy did was that he saw something unexplained and mysterious and instead of screaming poor writing and decaying manga he was observant and he used just two blocks within a single manga page to attempt to explain a big manga mystery. That's what i keep telling you about. You saw the same page and yet you didn't notice anything or if you did you didn't try to connect it in any way. If Kishi had just revealed someone as the person that saved madara and then didn't elaborate further [possibly saving it for the next two mangas], you'll be crying foul.
Kishi with his sense just dropped those two blocks there as a preexplanation and a prelude to whatever stunt he'll pull next. That's how he does his thing. We that don't believe in ass pull will be racking our memories trying to find the link because we believe that kishi doesn't just pull stuff out of thin air.

Now as to what the guy put there. I can't dispute the fact that harashima looking up with exclamation sign probably means that there was someone there and it's also possible that the person might have rescued madara and given him the DNA. But what i disagree with is that the person gave him the rinnegan and also that the person could be the sage's first son. That assumption is too far a stretch. On the other hand there are two possibilities as to the identity of the helper
1. Madara wasn't the only uchiha of that era
2. Harashima wasn't the only one who could make a good clone.
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
WackyJ1:
You'll support that and yet come back and be criticising Kishi?

The thing i liked about what that guy did was that he saw something unexplained and mysterious and instead of screaming poor writing and decaying manga he was observant and he used just two blocks within a single manga page to attempt to explain a big manga mystery. That's what i keep telling you about. You saw the same page and yet you didn't notice anything or if you did you didn't try to connect it in any way. If Kishi had just revealed someone as the person that saved madara and then didn't elaborate further [possibly saving it for the next two mangas], you'll be crying foul.
Kishi with his sense just dropped those two blocks there as a preexplanation and a prelude to whatever stunt he'll pull next. That's how he does his thing. We that don't believe in ass pull will be racking our memories trying to find the link because we believe that kishi doesn't just pull stuff out of thin air.

Now as to what the guy put there. I can't dispute the fact that harashima looking up with exclamation sign probably means that there was someone there and it's also possible that the person might have rescued madara and given him the DNA. But what i disagree with is that the person gave him the rinnegan and also that the person could be the sage's first son. That assumption is too far a stretch. On the other hand there are two possibilities as to the identity of the helper
1. Madara wasn't the only uchiha of that era
2. Harashima wasn't the only one who could make a good clone.
the how did he get the rinnegan if not from does clan who only posses rinnegan just like uchiha posses sharingan

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.