Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (648849 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2014
Tosyn007:

He retained consciousness till he completely crumbled, so the dude might have devised that plan before he completely died. Its all about your will

Chop knuckles!
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2014
GRIMMJOE: kakashi will still retain the mangekyou sharingan. After the war what obito meant by expire is probably that the eye will lost its light or fade away I.e becoming blind expect he get another MS and make his Eternal mangekyou sharingan

You can dream ooo

Chai
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:28am On Aug 14, 2014
SageNaruto: I don't knw why u guys r condemning one piece after d 1st few episodes, wen clearly it was d same wit Naruto... Hw many peeps here can say they got hooked on Naruto b4 d 1st major battle? Regarding d storyline of one piece, I hav to say it makes more sense dan Naruto's IMO... And I don't understand hw a story abt ninjas would be more realistic dan dat of pirates?!

Be that as it may, you also can't deny the fact that the anime graphics is just not it, they should have worked on the anime as it went on. Naruto anime used to be poor too(but still far better than One piece by a zillion miles) but they kept improving on it. One piece anime is a mighty discouragement. Great stories take time to build up, but what happens when you you've already slept off before concluding one anime episode
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2014
Graviton2:

Chop knuckles!

Yessir
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2014
SageNaruto: I don't knw why u guys r condemning one piece after d 1st few episodes, wen clearly it was d same wit Naruto... Hw many peeps here can say they got hooked on Naruto b4 d 1st major battle? Regarding d storyline of one piece, I hav to say it makes more sense dan Naruto's IMO... And I don't understand hw a story abt ninjas would be more realistic dan dat of pirates?!
Naruto sucked at first. As in, really sucked! I just kept watching due to it's reputation. Naruto was just one annoying _stupid brat with little or no common sense. I really don't like watching _stupid people on tv (except its comedy). I mean life is filled with them why should I watch them on screen again. But the dude that gave me naruto said it was interesting so I kept watching. The episodes got better and better and better and now I'm still watching despite all the inconsistences. smiley
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 11:53am On Aug 14, 2014
teemy:
The Zoro character adds a lot of seriousness to the anime except when he does his I-miss-road things. Really do we have people that do that?

Lol..no one can be that bad with direction

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2014

I was hooked to Naruto long before the first major fight... I was already hooked from the second episode.... Some things are just crap... And that one piece is Crap Incarnate

And believe me, Ninjas are more realistic than Pirates, let alone the Elastic pirates they have on one piece...and detachable clowns ? It's just depressing.....

Roronara Zoro is the only remotely reasonable thing in that Anime

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tosyn007:

Be that as it may, you also can't deny the fact that the anime graphics is just not it, they should have worked on the anime as it went on. Naruto anime used to be poor too(but still far better than One piece by a zillion miles) but they kept improving on it. One piece anime is a mighty discouragement. Great stories take time to build up, but what happens when you you've already slept off before concluding one anime episode

Except you got low quality episodes the One Piece I see are good. Anyways guess there is no need trying to convince anyone. MAybe you should do a google review on the series. Cheers
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
So its now a battle of which anime is better...

One piece vs Naruto

Kishi, see wetin you cause... cry
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tosyn007:

I hav every episode of d anime dat is currently available and I can say it definitely wasn't encouraging at 1st but dude it is on d same level as dat of Naruto ryt now... I'm not sayin every1 shud lyk one piece, all I'm sayin is dat they shudn't giv a silly resin such as d graphic is crap...
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tosyn007:

u wake up and continue...

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
SageNaruto: I hav every episode of d anime dat is currently available and I can say it definitely wasn't encouraging at 1st but dude it is on d same level as dat of Naruto ryt now... I'm not sayin every1 shud lyk one piece, all I'm sayin is dat they shudn't giv a silly resin such as d graphic is crap...

I have 60 episodes already...so I'll try watch to see. Hope you're right though
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tosyn007:

enjoy!!!
Re: Naruto Information by Willyblinks(m): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tosyn007:

where did you get the downloads please, a direct link will really be helpful i had issues trying to find a simple download site and av got this thing with patience.
Thanks in advance
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tosyn007:

Which data plan, Sire?
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tosyn007:

P.S By the time you get to the Arabasta arc you would realise that war is not a thing to wish for. grin
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
Willyblinks:
where did you get the downloads please, a direct link will really be helpful i had issues trying to find a simple download site and av got this thing with patience.
Thanks in advance

chia-anime.com
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Willyblinks:
Thanks in advance

Sorry bro,,,I download from a streaming site. IDM grabs the download from the site, pretty easy though if you're on PC
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Graviton2:

Which data plan, Sire?

Etisalat pulse.
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tosyn007:

Etisalat pulse.

Code and price, please.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2014
nani667:

I was hooked to Naruto long before the first major fight... I was already hooked from the second episode.... Some things are just crap... And that one piece is Crap Incarnate

And believe me, Ninjas are more realistic than Pirates, let alone the Elastic pirates they have on one piece...and detachable clowns ? It's just depressing.....

Roronara Zoro is the only remotely reasonable thing in that Anime

Thank you jare. And naruto, FYI is not just about ninjas and jutsus, they also deal with stuff people can relate with. Pain theory of hatred, Naruto determination to prove people wrong, Kishi's way of showing how people can be manipulated or betrayed, we all see them in modern day life, in the lives of street kids that almost every parent chases away from their compound, from the way hypothesis of some countries manipulating others ( e.g the way some people view foreign interference in Nigeria) e.t.c , I can relate all these in Naruto. Tell me one serious thing you can use One piece to relate?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
pls were can i download naruto episode.so many pirated copies in the market it has been up to a year i havent watched naruto i stopped at the battle btw tobi and madara vs the great united army with naruto and bee pls someone give me link so dat i can start off were i left.i no i still have a long way to go.im dn tey abeg make una help me
Re: Naruto Information by kultimate009: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Razi1: pls were can i download naruto episode.so many pirated copies in the market it has been up to a year i havent watched naruto i stopped at the battle btw tobi and madara vs the great united army with naruto and bee pls someone give me link so dat i can start off were i left.i no i still have a long way to go.im dn tey abeg make una help me
tokyoinsider.net or animeesub.wapka.me/site_animeesub.xhtml or realitylapse.com
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
rapmike:

Thank you jare. And naruto, FYI is not just about ninjas and jutsus, they also deal with stuff people can relate with. Pain theory of hatred, Naruto determination to prove people wrong, Kishi's way of showing how people can be manipulated or betrayed, we all see them in modern day life, in the lives of street kids that almost every parent chases away from their compound, from the way hypothesis of some countries manipulating others ( e.g the way some people view foreign interference in Nigeria) e.t.c , I can relate all these in Naruto. Tell me one serious thing you can use One piece to relate?

- The word friend (nakama) is not to be taken lightly

- Wars can be manipulated

- The devil fruit elements works in with correlative strenghts and weaknesses

- Even if one's life has sorrow in it, one can still move up in life (the life story of all Luffy's team members including luffy himself have tearful pasts)

abbl
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tosyn007:

He retained consciousness till he completely crumbled, so the dude might have devised that plan before he completely died. Its all about your will
Sounds plausible.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Graviton2:

Thank you, sir. That's where the supernatural part of it all comes into play — The chakra is what possessed Kakashi, I believe. Similar to when Hagaromo gave Sasuke a rinne-sharingan (or whatever its called)
Mmm, it does make some sense. However, it could be argued that Hagoromo was unique what with being the SO6P and all. What positions Obito to display such ability?
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2014
That Obito : Anyways ' The Mangekyo Sharigan transcends space and time . Users can still interfere with targets even after death . Madara exhibited this _ Itachi ' and now obito with his return into kakashi subconscious &amping him in the process.
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 8:35am On Aug 16, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Mmm, it does make some sense. However, it could be argued that Hagoromo was unique what with being the SO6P and all. What positions Obito to display such ability?
Both jinchuriki of the juubi

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2014
ihedinobi2:

You seem to forget that he got the power of the SO6P when he became the Juubi's jinchuuriki.

Naruto also got the power of the SO6P and he regenerated Kakashi's eye when Madara took it, why can't Obito do same?
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2014
teemy:
Both jinchuriki of the juubi
Oh yeah! I'd forgotten about that.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2014
Graviton2:

You seem to forget that he got the power of the SO6P when he became the Juubi's jinchuuriki.

Naruto also got the power of the SO6P and he regenerated Kakashi's eye when Madara took it, why can't Obito do same?
I'd forgotten indeed. Lol, my brain is so tasked by something else these days. Still, he didn't die as Juubi Jinchuuriki, did he? Doesn't that matter?
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
ihedinobi2:
I'd forgotten indeed. Lol, my brain is so tasked by something else these days. Still, he didn't die as Juubi Jinchuuriki, did he? Doesn't that matter?

He didn't.

The basis for my stand is: Hagaromo ceased been the Juubi's jinchuuriki a long time ago, but he still possessed the power as a result. In fact, he possessed it enough to give it away to Sasuke and Naruto.

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.