Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (655864 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:06am On Jan 03, 2015
WackyJ1:

Their distinct ability was that they had a lot of distinct abilities. That was why the senju clan was renowned. They were known as the clan of a thousand jutsus or something like that. It jus that Hashirama's power was a lot stronger which could be as a result of him being a transmigrant

their abilities were hardly distictive except hashi's power......but having a 1000 jutsus and distinctive abilities (bloodline limit) shud not be mutually exclusive.

but this is jux a goof around subject tho.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:07am On Jan 03, 2015
WackyJ1:

What is chakra?

And what is ninshu.

If you can answer these questions from your head then I will answer you.

jux state ur claim....i dnt have tym to be doing this wacky
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:10am On Jan 03, 2015
rapmike:

Maybe I can offer something( depends on how you see it).

Chakra is a fusion of physical and 'spiritual' powers according to Sakura (probably taught in their school), so I guess everyone has some bit of it unused somewhere.

Thing is, Kaguya was probably the first person to use it and that confuses a bit, as she started using it after eating of the fruit.

What I think is this: the chakra fruit may have probably 'opened' her eyes to the power in addition to the crazy amount of chakra it must have given her. Probably the Sage realised this and taught others on how to fuse their spiritual powers together ( his original reason for ninshu) but then someone by accident learnt how to fuse spiritual energy with the physical energy and then started using Ninshu in war, thereby making it ninjutsu.

Evidence that suggest that people probably could make chakra before Kaguya's time ; Gai and Lee can hardly do Ninjutsu despite been ninjas and having the ability to release huge amounts of chakra ( by opening gates). Also the Samurai uses chakra without using Ninjutsu.

In essence, Kaguya may have been the mother of ninjas but since Samurai also used Chakra, she may not have been the only person to have chakra to use, making the Sage teachings a bit more possible. Think about it.

if this is true my point still stands.....the story was poorly explained.....any explanation u czn come up with wud jux prove my point cos u guys had to assume the points.

by the way i think u are right....but kishi goofed up.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:12am On Jan 03, 2015
kingpheenix:
pls help me understand....when did they say chakara was gotten from another source cos I didn't see that anywhere

oh yes avoid everything i said and keep repeating urself. u sound like a broken record ryt now u know dat?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:26am On Jan 03, 2015
kingpheenix:
kaguya ate the fruit and was the first person 2 have chakara, she gave birth to 2 biological sons and they inherited some of the chakara just lyk desame way you inherited some of ur mothers genes....and all the children they had came with chakara dats how all their descendants became ninjas

explain the other scenerio i gave as well....and see how they contradict
Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 8:05am On Jan 03, 2015
Kaguya ate the chakra fruit of the holy tree which gave her chakra. She gave birth to two sons hagoromo (hermit of six paths) and hamura. Hagoromo had rinnegan and sharingan while hamura had byakugan and probably tenseigan. The hermit had two sons indra and ashura. Indra had sharingan while ashura inherited his father's chakra nd life force. The uchiha clan are descendants of indra while the uzumaki nd the senju clan were descendants of ashura. The hyuga clan are the descendants of hamura. Hagoromo travelled round the world and gave people who believe in his teachings (ninshu) chakra. So other clans arouse due to the hermit sharing his chakra to them.
Re: Naruto Information by kingpheenix(m): 8:42am On Jan 03, 2015
kimco:

explain the other scenerio i gave as well....and see how they contradict
dude I give up.....cos if I continue like this with you I'll end up confusing myself
Re: Naruto Information by willyblinx(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2015
caboltx:
Kaguya ate the chakra fruit of the holy tree which gave her chakra. She gave birth to two sons hagoromo (hermit of six paths) and hamura. Hagoromo had rinnegan and sharingan while hamura had byakugan and probably tenseigan. The hermit had two sons indra and ashura. Indra had sharingan while ashura inherited his father's chakra nd life force. The uchiha clan are descendants of indra while the uzumaki nd the senju clan were descendants of ashura. The hyuga clan are the descendants of hamura. Hagoromo travelled round the world and gave people who believe in his teachings (ninshu) chakra. So other clans arouse due to the hermit sharing his chakra to them.
Manga Source please... About him travelling and giving chakra to people, i gree with him teaching ninshu though, just asking about the giving chakra part b'cos some have the notion that others inherited the chakra from their parents and grand parents (kaguya,hagoromo and hamura)
# or its just an opinion
Re: Naruto Information by willyblinx(m): 9:14am On Jan 03, 2015
rapmike:

Maybe I can offer something( depends on how you see it).

Chakra is a fusion of physical and 'spiritual' powers according to Sakura (probably taught in their school), so I guess everyone has some bit of it unused somewhere.

Thing is, Kaguya was probably the first person to use it and that confuses a bit, as she started using it after eating of the fruit.

What I think is this: the chakra fruit may have probably 'opened' her eyes to the power in addition to the crazy amount of chakra it must have given her. Probably the Sage realised this and taught others on how to fuse their spiritual powers together ( his original reason for ninshu) but then someone by accident learnt how to fuse spiritual energy with the physical energy and then started using Ninshu in war, thereby making it ninjutsu.

Evidence that suggest that people probably could make chakra before Kaguya's time ; Gai and Lee can hardly do Ninjutsu despite been ninjas and having the ability to release huge amounts of chakra ( by opening gates). Also the Samurai uses chakra without using Ninjutsu.

In essence, Kaguya may have been the mother of ninjas but since Samurai also used Chakra, she may not have been the only person to have chakra to use, making the Sage teachings a bit more possible. Think about it.
Plausible- i think this will have quite less questions compared to the sage giving chakra to others and or others inheriting chakra form kaguya and sons. So the fruit must have acted as a catalyst ( to activate what was in her) and a sourse of more chakra to her.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2015
willyblinx:

Manga Source please... About him travelling and giving chakra to people, i gree with him teaching ninshu though, just asking about the giving chakra part b'cos some have the notion that others inherited the chakra from their parents and grand parents (kaguya,hagoromo and hamura)
# or its just an opinion

source: narutopedia
Re: Naruto Information by iyb(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kaguya ate the chakra fruit and became powerfull she gave birth to two sons(Hagoromo and Hamura) each of the sons gaining about 30% of her original chakra making it a total of 60% of her original chakra. Hagoromo has rinnegan while hamura has the byakugan kaguya became furious because her two sons gained power so she merged with the shinju to become the ten tails.
she rampaged through the land until her two sons used the yin and yang seals to seal her rinne sharingan afterwards they used a sealing technique to seal her into hagoromo.
hagoromo shared some of the chakra amongst humanity and then he decided to create the tailed beast from her chakra and then he used chibaku tensei to create the moon and seal the demonic statue of the outer path(empty shell of kaguyas body). Hagoromo ordered hamura to take the rest of the otsutsuki clan to the moon and guard the remains of their mother and he told hamura to wait for 1000 years and see how humanity was using the chakra he shared to them.
A descendant of Hamura called toneri otsutsuki wanted to destro humanity but he was defeated by naruto.
the uchiha,senju,uzumaki are descendants of hagoromo while the hyuga,kaguya are descendants of hamura
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
kimco:

jux state ur claim....i dnt have tym to be doing this wacky
Then quite frankly, you shouldn't have time to be on this thread.

Of all the clans that you know in the naruto world, how many of them do you know can perform more than one jutsu? all other jutsus they perform are just variations of that jutsu.

The aburame clan uses insect based jutsu
The nara clan uses Shadow based jutsu
The Hyuuga clan uses the gentle fist
The Uzumaki clan based mainly on fuuinjutsu
The Uchiha clan are mainly Gaton users but because of the sharingan they can copy many jutsus
The ino people clan base mainly on mind transfer techniques
The Akimichi clan base mainly on expansion techniques

From having all these data, you know what you stand to face when you encounter any member of the clan and how to counter when you face such a clan. You know that you don't stand any danger of any nature transformation from fighting shikamaru, long distance fight can take down hinata e.t.c.

So when it is said that a clan did not focus on just one thing but diversified you should be able to sit down and appreciate what that means and how that contributed to making them the most feared and respected clan in the shinobi world. Such that only one other clan could stand them.

When facing a senju, you don't know what to expect.. whether it is taijutsu or genjutsu or ninjutsu based attacks of of which type.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Now of Hagoromo and chakra

I was about to answer but i decided to go to naruto wikia and do some research..

The answer i would have given:

What is chakra?
Chakra is the fusion of spiritual energy and physical energy to be used in forming ninjutsu.

Now the sage may have come and then thought the people how to channel their spiritual energy and then fuse and mould it with other people's own and hence ninshu but with the knowledge that the sage had given them they used it to fuse it instead with their own physical energies and then weaponise it to form ninjutsu. Thus we can say that chakra did arise from hagoromo and indirectly his mother and the shinju.

The answer given in Naruto Wikia
Hagoromo shared his chakra to his followers to be able to connect their spiritual energies with other's but instead they used it to fuse their spiritual energies with their physical energies creating ninjutsu.

Now this would explain why some people in the naruto world have chakra and others don't.

NOTE TO EVERYONE HERE! I know wan hear tenseigan from anybody mouth! Except you have watch the naruto movie and if you have, provide the link here sharply. If not! don't mention angry

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
kingpheenix:
dude I give up.....cos if I continue like this with you I'll end up confusing myself
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
kingpheenix:

u already have dat covered man
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
caboltx:

at bolded: is dat a fact or u jux dragged it from u know where?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
WackyJ1:
Now of Hagoromo and chakra

I was about to answer but i decided to go to naruto wikia and do some research..

The answer i would have given:

What is chakra?
Chakra is the fusion of spiritual energy and physical energy to be used in forming ninjutsu.

Now the sage may have come and then thought the people how to channel their spiritual energy and then fuse and mould it with other people's own and hence ninshu but with the knowledge that the sage had given them they used it to fuse it instead with their own physical energies and then weaponise it to form ninjutsu. Thus we can say that chakra did arise from hagoromo and indirectly his mother and the shinju.

The answer given in Naruto Wikia
Hagoromo shared his chakra to his followers to be able to connect their spiritual energies with other's but instead they used it to fuse their spiritual energies with their physical energies creating ninjutsu.

Now this would explain why some people in the naruto world have chakra and others don't.

NOTE TO EVERYONE HERE! I know wan hear tenseigan from anybody mouth! Except you have watch the naruto movie and if you have, provide the link here sharply. If not! don't mention angry

can u imagine this....so who is right? manga or naruto wiki?
Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
kimco:

at bolded: is dat a fact or u jux dragged it from u know where?

i actually got it 4rm narutopedia
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
kimco:

can u imagine this....so who is right? manga or naruto wiki?

Where did the manga say that naruto wikia is wrong?
Re: Naruto Information by willyblinx(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
Actually i did check and madara talked about " the chakra spread by Rikudou....." (Manga 665, page 7... Depending on what translation you are using).. Sorry i cant copy it here maybe someone can help me.. Thanks
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
caboltx:
Please, I do not think Hagoromo gave people chakra. He only gave (taught) nishuu. Chakra is akin to one's life force. There's this hidden life force in most of these mangas that depict powers. Hagoromo opened their eyes to chakra via nishuu

iyb:
Kaguya ate the chakra fruit and became powerfull she gave birth to two sons(Hagoromo and Hamura) each of the sons gaining about 30% of her original chakra making it a total of 60% of her original chakra. Hagoromo has rinnegan while hamura has the byakugan kaguya became furious because her two sons gained power so she merged with the shinju to become the ten tails.
she rampaged through the land until her two sons used the yin and yang seals to seal her rinne sharingan afterwards they used a sealing technique to seal her into hagoromo.
hagoromo shared some of the chakra amongst humanity and then he decided to create the tailed beast from her chakra and then he used chibaku tensei to create the moon and seal the demonic statue of the outer path(empty shell of kaguyas body). Hagoromo ordered hamura to take the rest of the otsutsuki clan to the moon and guard the remains of their mother and he told hamura to wait for 1000 years and see how humanity was using the chakra he shared to them.
A descendant of Hamura called toneri otsutsuki wanted to destro humanity but he was defeated by naruto.
the uchiha,senju,uzumaki are descendants of hagoromo while the hyuga,kaguya are descendants of hamura
Wrong on the bolded. Kaguya is a descendant of the breeding of an Ootsutsuki and a Hyuuga. Hamura is Kaguya's descendant.
Re: Naruto Information by iyb(m): 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Feraz:
Please, I do not think Hagoromo gave people chakra. He only gave (taught) nishuu. Chakra is akin to one's life force. There's this hidden life force in most of these mangas that depict powers. Hagoromo opened their eyes to chakra via nishuu

Wrong on the bolded. Kaguya is a descendant of the breeding of an Ootsutsuki and a Hyuuga. Hamura is Kaguya's descendant.
i was talking about the kaguya clan(kimimaros clan)
Re: Naruto Information by iyb(m): 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Feraz:
and yes the sage shared chakra with humanity
[img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/1/1a/Ninshu.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/180?cb=20140505155748[/img]
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
iyb:

and yes the sage shared chakra with humanity
[img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/1/1a/Ninshu.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/180?cb=20140505155748[/img]
Please, if it is not too much of a task, can I get the manga chapter and page number?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
iyb:

i was talking about the kaguya clan(kimimaros clan)
Oh!! I thought it was the demon princess that you were referring to.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
abeg I need good anime to download

is shingeki no bahamut good?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 3:27am On Jan 05, 2015
WackyJ1:

Where did the manga say that naruto wikia is wrong?

where did the manga say what naruto wiki is saying? ie...about giving chakra to the people he tot?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 3:29am On Jan 05, 2015
caboltx:

i actually got it 4rm narutopedia

y didnt i see it earlier.....dat source is not factual. if it's not in the manga....the problem still persists.

but atleast u tried to help...thank u.
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2015
Even at its manga end , Naruto is still wrapped up in fabrication and confusion .
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2015
Jaymaestro:
Even at its manga end , Naruto is still wrapped up in fabrication and confusion .

This statement is liable to make you an enemy of some on this thread

Lol

Who has seen Guilty Crown
Just started...reminds me of Code Geass
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
Feraz:
Please, if it is not too much of a task, can I get the manga chapter and page number?

can i also get this? cos wat u posted is japanese....we cant read read japanese
Re: Naruto Information by willyblinx(m): 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
kimco:

can i also get this? cos wat u posted is japanese....we cant read read japanese
I have given it to you guys on this same page (what i feel is the closest statement on the chakra sharing)even before the japanese stuff was attached, scroll upwards cos i wont bother doing it again

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.