Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (649093 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
Csami:

And you do shitty convincing. If you were a sales rep, nobody will ever buy or even take a free sample from you.

Lol. Thx O great and wise one.
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 2:17am On Oct 20, 2015
It is impossible to say if itachi can or cannot take out his clan himself. We need to consider the entire number of uchihas (which we can't estimate) and their collective strength as well as take a closer look at his style of fighting (especially battles against orochimaru, Kakashi, kurenai, deidara, nagato, most of which ended swiftly)

However we do know that he was already planning to wipe out his clan before he found out about obito.

Getting obito in on the job simply made his task easier and faster imo

Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2015
Izanagi can be used by any skilled Uchiha, the Uchiha clan share a link with the sage of six paths.
Hashirama's cells can only be used to extend the duration of the technique

Danzo on the other hand was able to use the technique cause he had Hashirama's cells

C'mon guys didn't itachi talk about the two techniques. Those guys that were using izanagi as if it was nothing didn't you see them at that time sef hashirama was very young (i guess)
Re: Naruto Information by tegak10: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2015
izanagi n co dont need senju cells to perform ooooo... U just need senju cells to increase the duration f d technique... Another example is danzo using senju cells to increase d number of times he could use shisui ms technique....
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2015
caboltx:
Izanagi can be used by any skilled Uchiha, the Uchiha clan share a link with the sage of six paths.
Hashirama's cells can only be used to extend the duration of the technique

Danzo on the other hand was able to use the technique cause he had Hashirama's cells

C'mon guys didn't itachi talk about the two techniques. Those guys that were using izanagi as if it was nothing didn't you see them at that time sef hashirama was very young (i guess)

Dude, It was expressly stated that Izanagi is a technique that needs both senju and uchiha powers. Skilled or not, if you don't have both, you cant perform it. Senju cells doesn't only mean Hashirama cells, any Senju can do.
And Obito also said that Danzo, not being able to control the senju cells he had, was not able to perform the technique perfectly.

Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Dude, It was expressly stated that Izanagi is a technique that needs both senju and uchiha powers. Skilled or not, if you don't have both, you cant perform it. Senju cells doesn't only mean Hashirama cells, any Senju can do.
And Obito also said that Danzo, not being able to control the senju cells he had, was not able to perform the technique perfectly.

Please watch edo tensei itachi and Sasuke vs kabuto,
There itachi explained everything about izanagi and izanami
So u ar telling me that Baru had senju cells, even madara hu used it to escape death wen he was battling hashirama had senju cells Madara implanted hashirama's cells after the battle
Re: Naruto Information by Csami(m): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
caboltx:

Please watch edo tensei itachi and Sasuke vs kabuto,
There itachi explained everything about izanagi and izanami
So u ar telling me that Baru had senju cells, even madara hu used it to escape death wen he was battling hashirama had senju cells Madara implanted hashirama's cells after the battle

Let him continue to argue blind
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lol guys, I think CSami us right. The Uchihas are a useless lot. They slept and never woke up? or whats the excuse y'all are giving for their failure? Itachi is skilled? So because itachi and obito re skilled and taken unawares they were all killed like some ninja academy aspirants studying for common entrance?

This was a clan that was supoosed to take out a whole village with all the jounins and ANBU guys? c'mon! I know y'all love them uchihas but still! If it was possible that Itachi and Obito took out an entire clan like they were genins (even konohmaru took out one of the pain paths, dammit!), then they could have never hoped to take out konoha which meant the hokage and the elders would never have bothered to keep them under surveliance, they would have simply sent kakashi and gai (or tenten and neji) to arrest them all (in their sleep of course, or in the dark since y'all think ninjas are totally vunerable in the night) and put them in prison.

For the hokage to put them under surveliance meant they were dangerous and not to be taken lightly. Unless they (the uchihas)were planning to nuke the village I see no way they could have won if they got killed by obito and itachi. I mean, Obito was just going from house to house slicing throats silently? were there no sensory ninjas, no guards? They all let their guard down and allowed themselves to be kiiled like martyrs for the "common cause"?

Imagine kakashi, gai and lets say asuma were uchihas, would they have been killed like chickens even though they were sleeping? If your answer is no are you telling me that there are no uchihas the level of those three in the village?

Its time to wake up and realize the uchiha massacre was bad writing.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Csami:

WTF! You too? Izanagi can only be activated by an uchiha with senju cell? Where did you get that from? With side exactly cos I wanna know. And please don't bring up Danzo's plot cos it was well explained.

ANBU never had someone with sharingan to analyse obito ability.

When Minato became combat ready, obito didn't last for a minute.
but what you fail to already put in equation is that obito succeeded in destroying and killing many b4 minato stopped him.... ask ursef who among the uchiha cud av stopped obito at that tym (nah only shishui get teleportation 4 d clan at that tym,,,and along with itachi they were touted as genius.... av u 4gotten d two were planing all along to stop the rebellion all by themselves b4 danzo interference... so just take it that obito replaced shishui and completed the mission)

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
You guys talk as if you dont read any thing about war or history... its not as if the uchiha populations was running into 6000 or tens of thousands...after all how many uchihas were shown to be in the police setion very few lots.... what many of you fail to notice or observe is that coup is done with few people mostly because its internal.. am sure if the coup was successful it will be from the intel received from both shisui and itachi coz they know the in and out of anbu and hokage routine.. e.g when danzo wanted to take over from hiruzen(coup-de-dat) using small tenzo..una no think am say how that one go take kill 3rd..even danzo was so relaxed about it that he was shocked to find hiruzen alive... for the coup to take place no be to kill the two elders join with danzo and hiruzen... and take note the uchiha didnt expect a traitor amongst themselves hence the laxity... if they took into consideration that their clan hope or genius cud go rogue they wouldnt av been massacred like that... its just like a coach planning strategies with his boys b4 match day itell u in his planning he wont plan for own goal that may come from the keeper or his star player, his planning will not include 12 or 15 minutes substitution of two or one injure player...abi who fit tell me say van gaal planned for 3 goals in 20mins.... if 6 pein fit down a whole village in broad day light how much less or difficult wud it be if a clan member decided in the dead of the night to kill his brethren... itachi fit meet mr aluko for 9pm with mr aluko unaware of what itachi is going to do to him..
itachi: knocks ?
aluko: who dey there
itachi: bros nah ita oh.
A: Oga son shey nothing shele?
I: nothing bros i just get matter wey i wan discuz wit u and mummy chidi.
A: mummy chidi come oh Oga pikin wan c us oh.
M.C: ita ita how u.. ur face scarce like vulture poo diz days.. we no dey c u 4 meeting... hope say every every dey alrite
I: nah weytin even bring me come here be that.....(draws sword and kill the unsuspecting mr aluko then put mummy chidi 4 genjutsu to avoid noise from shout..
I hope this scenario will help some of you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
cool
Mutaino7:
You guys talk as if you dont read any thing about war or history... its not as if the uchiha populations was running into 6000 or tens of thousands...after all how many uchihas were shown to be in the police setion very few lots.... what many of you fail to notice or observe is that coup is done with few people mostly because its internal.. am sure if the coup was successful it will be from the intel received from both shisui and itachi coz they know the in and out of anbu and hokage routine.. e.g when danzo wanted to take over from hiruzen(coup-de-dat) using small tenzo..una no think am say how that one go take kill 3rd..even danzo was so relaxed about it that he was shocked to find hiruzen alive... for the coup to take place no be to kill the two elders join with danzo and hiruzen... and take note the uchiha didnt expect a traitor amongst themselves hence the laxity... if they took into consideration that their clan hope or genius cud go rogue they wouldnt av been massacred like that... its just like a coach planning strategies with his boys b4 match day itell u in his planning he wont plan for own goal that may come from the keeper or his star player, his planning will not include 12 or 15 minutes substitution of two or one injure player...abi who fit tell me say van gaal planned for 3 goals in 20mins.... if 6 pein fit down a whole village in broad day light how much less or difficult wud it be if a clan member decided in the dead of the night to kill his brethren... itachi fit meet mr aluko for 9pm with mr aluko unaware of what itachi is going to do to him..
M.C: ita ita how u.. ur face scarce like vulture poo diz days.. we no dey c u 4 meeting... hope say every every dey alrite
I: nah weytin even bring me come here be that.....(draws sword and kill the unsuspecting mr aluko then put mummy chidi 4 genjutsu to avoid noise from shout..

cool chop knuckle joor

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by xarookqh(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mutaino7:
Baba I chuzzle your explanation grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lol, these guys, even after they saw it plainly written in the manga, they still argue about it.
Both Danzo and Obito expressly explained about IZANAGI. Obito even went to the extent of explaining its origins and nature. Izanagi can only be executed by someone with both senju and uchiha powers.
Itachi never explained Izanagi, what he explained about was IZANAMI. And Izanami DOESN'T need Senju DNA. He only mentioned that this Izanami was brought as a counter to Izanagi.

@caboltx....Baru is an anime only character, not part of Kishi's story. And Madara had taken Hashi cells during that final battle before he seemingly died, and he activated izanagi with it.

Lol @Mutaino... that dialogue was pretty funny though. However, it surely didn't happen that way you know. But I agree some guys here don't know the horrors of war. I once read a real story where 7 guys were bribed by an enemy and they singlehandedly took on their city at night, raised chaos by killing the princes and the King and burnt it down without any of them being noticed.
Someone comparing Konan, who had spent at least 15 years with Obito and had time to prepare for his coming, with a group of people, who were more or less, having a casual night and got caught off guard. Plus, its not like they were formed as an Army, everyone was at their peaceful homes, and 'a spirit' just appears in their houses, 1 by 1 in that darkness and kill them silently.
Its all about their strategy....and Obito + Itachi is a dangerous combination when you wanna talk of strategies.
Obito himself have been slipping in and out of Konoha all the while without even being noticed. And his ability isn't something one can counter in a moment.
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mutaino7:

I like the way you dumbed it down for peeps here.

Some people can't understand stuff until u break it down into experiences for them.
Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Lol, these guys, even after they saw it plainly written in the manga, they still argue about it.
Both Danzo and Obito expressly explained about IZANAGI. Obito even went to the extent of explaining its origins and nature. Izanagi can only be executed by someone with both senju and uchiha powers.
Itachi never explained Izanagi, what he explained about was IZANAMI. And Izanami DOESN'T need Senju DNA. He only mentioned that this Izanami was brought as a counter to Izanagi.

@caboltx....Baru is an anime only character, not part of Kishi's story. And Madara had taken Hashi cells during that final battle before he seemingly died, and he activated izanagi with it.

Lol @Mutaino... that dialogue was pretty funny though. However, it surely didn't happen that way you know. But I agree some guys here don't know the horrors of war. I once read a real story where 7 guys were bribed by an enemy and they singlehandedly took on their city at night, raised chaos by killing the princes and the King and burnt it down without any of them being noticed.
Someone comparing Konan, who had spent at least 15 years with Obito and had time to prepare for his coming, with a group of people, who were more or less, having a casual night and got caught off guard. Plus, its not like they were formed as an Army, everyone was at their peaceful homes, and 'a spirit' just appears in their houses, 1 by 1 in that darkness and kill them silently.
Its all about their strategy....and Obito + Itachi is a dangerous combination when you wanna talk of strategies.
Obito himself have been slipping in and out of Konoha all the while without even being noticed. And his ability isn't something one can counter in a moment.

No no no no no Madara coughed up the hashirama's cells (he swallowed it during d battle) after escaping
He used the cells to heal his wounds and do other stuff
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
caboltx:

cool

cool chop knuckle joor
My nigga

Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
hariorh:

I like the way you dumbed it down for peeps here.

Some people can't understand stuff until u break it down into experiences for them.
Sometimes you av to use this method in order to right the wrong information embedded in some people minds or when you want people to understand things they dont grab easily
Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2015
Mutaino7:
My nigga
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Chinekeeee. Who be this naaaa...see as my fellow man wan kiss because say I answer person. I cover my mouth with Konan papers. Lol....

@Csami. Surprise attacks don't only work in gun fights. And one can't really dodge Obito's tech even in the daytime talk less of when its dark. Check all of Obito's fight before the war. Even Minato couldn't really keep up with him, even though they were fighting face to face, he had to fly away. To be able to counter Obito, a ninja may need a good sensory skill and immense speed and alertness which the Uchiha may not really have afforded at that time.

The Anbu elite squad that were in charge of keeping Kushina's birth place were surely alert, but Obito still took them all out without Minato and co noticing an intruder. It means those guards themselves didn't know what hit them in that instant.

You no serious..... I no dey dash persin kiss oh!

But seriously, I have tried explaining to him since but he keeps mentioning izanagi and izanami like its Kage Bushin No jutsu ( shadow clone jutsu).
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2015
rapmike:

You no serious..... I no dey dash persin kiss oh!

But seriously, I have tried explaining to him since but he keeps mentioning izanagi and izanami like its Kage Bushin No jutsu ( shadow clone jutsu).

lol, I dey joke shaa.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2015
caboltx:

No no no no no Madara coughed up the hashirama's cells he swallowed during d battle after escaping
He used the cells to heal his wounds and do other stuff

He coughed it out after using Izanagi not before... Read the manga well.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

lol, I dey joke shaa.

But seriously, their insistence that the uchiha were useless because of the coup was just annoying, esp as they made it look like Obito and Itachi had no special skills that made it easier, as if they were just regular Uchihas.
Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
rapmike:

He coughed it out after using Izanagi not before... Read the manga well.

Yea dat's what I said
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lol so princezuko is on d side of naruto.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
Lol so princezuko is on d side of naruto.

lol, what? I'm a Naruto fan of course. I followed it till...... I still remember the storyline so well.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 3:39am On Oct 22, 2015
hmmmm, I never knew these guys were serious...but then, LIONSGATE, the movie production company we all know about, have acquired the rights to produce a Live Action Movie of Naruto. They've also involved some of the heavyweights in movie making especially those with special effects. Auditioning and Casting will soon begin and the shoot will likely start next year.

I just hope it doesn't become as deappointing as The Last Airbender movie.
Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 7:52am On Oct 22, 2015
Yea when kishi was interviewed he said he would like Sasuke to be Japanese bt can speak English, and also would like Sakura to be a European, as for Naruto, anybody with blond hair can fit in grin
Re: Naruto Information by Tomtoxic: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2015
make dem cum use me act oh cuz dose raikage pipo are a bit dark skinned
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
hmmmm, I never knew these guys were serious...but then, LIONSGATE, the movie production company we all know about, have acquired the rights to produce a Live Action Movie of Naruto. They've also involved some of the heavyweights in movie making especially those with special effects. Auditioning and Casting will soon begin and the shoot will likely start next year.

Naruto has lots of wahala... They better leave it for another two decades else they ll mess it up like dragon Ball movie
Re: Naruto Information by YBAR(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Naruto LORDS, abeg differentiate btw Genjutsu,Ninjutsu and Taijutsu? And is dere anyoda justu apart frm dose?
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
YBAR:
Naruto LORDS, abeg differentiate btw Genjutsu,Ninjutsu and Taijutsu? And is dere anyoda justu apart frm dose?

Genjutsu, illusionary techniques....The affected sees illusions surrounding him. Na dream world be that especially if na Itachi cause am.
Ninjutsu, special ninja techniques...Rasengan, Chidori, and all those water, earth, wind techniques wey you dey see everytime.
Taijutsu, hand to hand combat techniques. Lee and Gai, nuff said.
Kinjutsu, forbidden techniques....Kage Bunshin, Izanagi, I don forget many
Doujutsu, eye techniques...All Byakugan, Sharingan, Rinnegan linked techniques
Fuinjutsu, sealing techniques...na edo tensei death be this
Senjutsu, sage mode techniques...any technique on sage mode. Ji-san, Naruto and Hashi-sama.

Dunno if I missed out any.

Tomtoxic:
make dem cum use me act oh cuz dose raikage pipo are a bit dark skinned

Lol, go Japan go meet Kishi na. The man dey prepare to write another series.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by xarookqh(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

The casting and the making's gon' be very difficult.

I will audition for orochimaru grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.